• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aussie Olympic Assault.

We know Phelps has ADHD right? Shortly after he was diagnosed, he swam a national record for his age group, think about this ;)
(clue: his MEDS)

^^ his still good though must admit, a little up himself, but i guess he can back it up. But hey why am i complaining, layton hewitt's worst =P

I tried to pull the medals per capita thing on my british housemates.. they came back with an interesting stat.. Number of sports institutes in Australia compared to the UK :(

DeeCee, I think you will find thats all changing and that the Brits have actually ploughed a massive ammount of money into similar institutes and its all based on the Australian way.

They are preparing for when they host it.

I am hoping that the London olympics will have Darts as a demonstration sport

I loved reading about when they asked Amanda Beard if she was seeing him. "Ewww that's gross" she replies.

He's a fucking champion, but yeah, not so hot.

Heaps of chicks have told me that Michael Phelps is one ugly guy and personally I think Stephanie Rice is hot stuff so I don't see why they would be hooking up... Although she does seem to have a thing for swimmers maybe she wants to breed some super swimmer or something lol

eggman said:
I am hoping that the London olympics will have Darts as a demonstration sport

I heard a rumour that belly dancing is being considered?

OK I'm going to start training back up again... I'm mainly going to do 100m occasionally 200m and long and triple jump for fun, their all the ones I would do well in...

The only problem is I can't find a club on the north side of Brisbane, I have searched google and they only have long distance clubs. What I am asking you guys is does anybody know of a good athletics club on the northern side of Brisbane, or maybe even in the city?

I am going to change my diet to red meat and vegetables to help me get back into shape maybe a bit of wizz to get back into things as well but once I am I'll stop it.

I am currently 20 years old so it's been 4 years since I have been in training mode and don't know how fast I run now but was I get back into things I think I could get under 11 seconds again pretty quickly.

The other question I want to ask is do you think I'll do any good in competition? I don't know what people in Australia are running these days...

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU NOT SHOW THE LAST 8 MINUTES OF THE BASKETBALL FINAL?!?

I mean seriously, wtf. I watch the whole (awesome) game and then it gets cut with only 8 minutes to go? What a joke.

hahaha, how bad were the womens basketball team after all the hype.

I watched about 2 mins and just laughed at them.

On the other hand, even though I dont get the sport, how good was the gay dude in the diving.

He got the gold for crying......lol.

I have walked away from these Olympics with some mad appreciation for Handball. Now its over I just want to see more handball action.

Bruce Dickinson has a disease and the only cure is more handball!

up all night said:
HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU NOT SHOW THE LAST 8 MINUTES OF THE BASKETBALL FINAL?!?

Yeah, that was crap! Summed up 7's performance really.

I was trying to stay up to watch the whole closing ceremony but had to crash at about 11 as I was so tired from the ho-down the night before (soooo much fun!!).

That final dive was awesome from the aussie! One of the best I've ever seen. He was a deserving winner too as he seemed so happy and into the whole thing.

And has a great attitude.

The only openly gay olympian for Beijing. For that fact alone he's a champ.

IXinX said:
And has a great attitude.

The only openly gay olympian for Beijing. For that fact alone he's a champ.

Agreed, but then if I looked that hot, I would advertise also........lol

I also like the fact that the male divers don't shave their body hair!