• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aussie Olympic Assault.

^maybe true, but you'd think a smaller country that happens to be completely surrounded by water could produce a decent swimmer.
you'd think so, but you'd be wrong.

Yet it's off to Australia Social to tell of it?

uh,

Corner_Dumb_Ass.jpg

lol, well deserved lads.

I can only imagine what it must be like to be American and lose as often as you do to Aussies so Im happy for you to enjoy it while you can.

Could you imagine how much better America would do with Australian couches seeing as our population is so much smaller then theirs it must be because we have such great couches....

Watching the Basketball games between America and Australia and it looks like it's going to be a close one.

Also I said Michael Phelps is a freak not the greatest athlete of all time... I think their are greater athletes out their even though he still is pretty damn good!

^ i agreed you for a moment there mushi, bogut had us all talked up and everything... was looking forward to a big game that we mightve won. ehh

by the by, i hold dear the issue of FHM (out now by the way) with stephanie rices hot photoshoot. theres something about australias swimmers..

ah poor aussies last night beaten by the dream team, twas pretty close for the first half tho!!

So fucking not happy with channel 7 not airing almost the first two quarters in favor of softball!! softball!!! bullshit.

mushi mushi 88 said:
Could you imagine how much better America would do with Australian couches seeing as our population is so much smaller then theirs it must be because we have such great couches....

It never occurred to me that we had better couches than other parts of the world. I guess i just always assumed it was because we put an emphasis on sport being important for whatever reason.

Thats quite an interesting perspective mushi. I love it when people come up with concepts that I hadnt considered before.

I wonder what it is that makes ours so special?

A mate of mine is an upholsterer, I will ask him.

kryalkastleE said:
ah poor aussies last night beaten by the dream team, twas pretty close for the first half tho!!

So fucking not happy with channel 7 not airing almost the first two quarters in favor of softball!! softball!!! bullshit.

Definitely agreed. And missing the first 8 minutes of the third quarter to watch freaking heats of the running!

I've one word for the aussie basketball team though.

Rebounds.

I'd feel bad for them losing if they'd put an effort in, but the amount of boards they missed - or even didn't contest is ridiculous. You can't expect to do well if you play like that.

LOL Doesnt he mean Coaches? Like how NZ Rugby use alot of Aussie coaches?

What does a couch have to do with it? =D

Klue : oh i see.
I was like WTF? How is that relevant at all?!

Joannie - totally agree, their rebounding was absolutely pathetic last night, and Anstey didnt play well AT ALL.
But teh worst thing is they cut to ads when they had an aussie running in the 800m, and then cut back to an 800m race with all weird countries running like cuba and uzbekastan (sp?)!! And missed out on the first 12 points of the 3rd quarter of the bball!!! Channel 7 wtf?!

Yeah I couldn't believe how crappy Australia played after the first half they kept on hitting the ring and never the backboard their could of been so many more points if they had played it better...

America had some pretty bad arse shots I was gob smacked to see them make some of them... Good game to start off with but then it just went down hill.

Good effort though that's all I have to say!

Oh I missed the 200m mens final as well did Usain Bolt get a record again?

Beat the WR by 0.02 of a second.

He is officially a "mad cunt" in my book.

Owned US. Owned.

Klue said:
LOL Doesnt he mean Coaches? Like how NZ Rugby use alot of Aussie coaches?

Actually, NZ rugby doesn't use any Aussie coaches. The Wallabies use a Kiwi coach in the form of Robbie Deans, but I know of no Kiwi sides that use an Aussie coach. Feel free to prove me wrong though Klue! ;)

That softball the other night was shit. It was a tiebreak innings about four times and they continually went for the bunt instead of trying for a home run. So boring. Neither of them deserved a medal. If you want to win gold then you need to play like you're the best and try for home runs. Both Aussie and Japan tried to crawl into the final. Pussies the lot of them.

Usain Bolt is a champion.

My favourite athletes in this olympics are Bolt, Phelps, Cheng Fei, and Stephanie Rice....