Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aussie Olympic Assault.

Mazza...

Usain Bolt said this...

"I woke up at 11, sat around, watched TV, then I had lunch, some nuggets, then I pretty much went back to my room and slept for another three hours, went back, got some more nuggets, and then I came to the track," he said.

Do you think there is some roid potential there?

Who is Usain bolt?

but yeah prolly. Gotta watch them nuggetts. I drop a few brown ones everyday.........lol

He won the Mens 100m Final with a world record time of 9.69 seconds

I thought you where the doyen of Olympic information?

sleeping all day and eating chicken nuggets? you'd think weed before roids, if it wasn't for that pesky athleticism.

Usain Bolt is my idol now lol...

Apparently he ran his first 100m sprint last year... He is of course a 200m runner though and thought he would give the 100m a go, good job he did seeing as he smashed the record with no troubles at all.

I don't think he would be on roids but he could very well be he does stand and 6 foot 5 inches so his strides are a lot longer then the rest of them....

Actually I would say he probably is on roids if he is eating nuggets seeing as most of them are on strict diets of red meat and vegetables... That's the diet I had to have when I was in training mode.

He seems pretty up himself if you guys saw how he ran the 100m cause he wasn't even trying in the last 20m of the race.

Usain Bolt is a freak. He stopped trying in all his races once he was in the lead, normally about 30m out. Who knows what he could cut the record down to! Go Jamaica mon!

Apparently Phelps eats 12,000 calories a day when the average bloke needs 2000. That includes plenty of junk too. I guess when you're exercising for 6 hours a day then you need it.

I don't understand why Bolt slowed down in the final. Yeah, he was always going to win it, but at the end of the day it's just a gold medal, surely getting the best time possible (aka breaking his world record) would be more of an achievement? I know it's crazy that a 100m sprinter would be arrogant because normally they're such humble guys, but it's taking the arrogance to a whole new level.

edit: Hmm I just realised he did break the world record. My point still stands about getting the best time possible though!

mushi, first thing you can do if you want to make yourself an olympian, is not associate yourself with this site lol.. not in a bad way.. but if you were serious.. like really serious, you wouldnt associate with anything that could hinder your progress,

RE: BOLT - I think he is capable of so much more but i think that he wants to be able to have something to prove/break next time he runs rather than Asafa powell who is now in the shadows because he gave it his all too quickly and didnt drag it out. If bolt wants to stick around for a while i reckon he is smart at what hes doing...i still cant believe he slowed down tho.

boomers v dream team tonight - fuck yeah!

looking forward to aus vs usa tonight in the bball. imma big basketball fan and as much as id like to see aus win its a big ask. its not out of the question however as if they play good defense and play smart slow basketball they shuld be able to keep it close till the end where anything can happen.

however would like to see kobe and lebron dominate newley and barlow

Meh, can watch kobe dominate anytime in the NBA.

Want Bogut to do some massive dunks and Anstey to shoot some massive threes.

Do us aussies proud boomers!!!! (and kick some dream team ass!!!)
p1_lebron3_getty.jpg

And on the opals front - anyone see penny Taylors ankle injury last night?
Was absolutely horrific. i almost cried.
Gold, chances, gone.
0,,6206362,00.jpg

An update however - she may play the Gold medal match but not the semi final against china.

Ya, America has over twice as many medals than Australia.