• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aussie Olympic Assault.

I heard a rumour that channel sevens coverage is sooo shit that they actually arranged for the original call of a race to be dropped and re called............so that the second call was in fact not done when the race was live.

My God, the chineses being fake is one thing but now we have channel seven faking it up.

I heard a rumour that gaming machines are going to be used as a demonstration event at London 2012 Olympics.

Whichever countries team accumulates the most credits wins gold

kryalkastleE said:
I am so not impressed with CHANNEL 7 - Cutting to the swimming races and medal ceremonies we have already seen 100 times when live basketball is being played...?

Not happy.

word.

I'm not impressed with the Olympics at all this year.

When China can get its act together as a country then maybe, just maybe it can manage a global sporting event.

Until then, fuck 'em.

:!

yeah I don't hold these olympics in much regard.

From the sparse bits of it i've seen, there's some of that magical olympic excitement but nowhere near as much as its predecessors.

MazDan can you cite the source re: Alain Bernard + steroids? am having difficulty googling it

cheers

Noxciyn said:
MazDan can you cite the source re: Alain Bernard + steroids? am having difficulty googling it

cheers

Dont remember saying he was taking them.............his body suggests he is though............wouldnt you agree?

Noxciyn said:
Cant say i would
+

Thats OK, thats your opinion.

And Im not quite sure what your + sign is supposed to mean? Oh is that where you think I said that he used steroids? Maybe you should read it again.

MazDan said:
Thats OK, thats your opinion.

And Im not quite sure what your + sign is supposed to mean? Oh is that where you think I said that he used steroids? Maybe you should read it again.

I think the implication was pretty clear dude.

Personally I just think he's beefcake. Alex Popov had a similar body shape if I recall correctly.

yossarian_is_sane! said:
I think the implication was pretty clear dude.

Absolutely.

If it waddles like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then.................

And I also find it weird that a dude who wins 7 gold medals for swimming thus far looks just like a normal human being.................shedding even more doubt on the bonafides of this frenchy.

Ahh well, I will not be surprised if he gets sprung at sometime in the next 7 years.

Which by the way, i totally disagree with........................what a joke that within 7 years all the gold medal winners could be changed.

To be honest, I wish they would abandon the psuedo no drugs policy and just let them all do whatever they want.

To be honest, I wish they would abandon the psuedo no drugs policy and just let them all do whatever they want.
This thread is now about the Parralympics.

What about the Jenkem Javelin?

Or

The LSD Longjump?

Stereoid Swimming?

=D

MazDan said:
Which by the way, i totally disagree with........................what a joke that within 7 years all the gold medal winners could be changed.

How can you disagree with it? Let the best cheater win? Fuck that. I wish the samples were kept longer than that and the samples were tested with each new breakthough. I feel sorry for the person who came second to Marion Jones, but that's overshadowed by how glad I am she got caught out as a fraud and a liar.

I feel sorry for the person who came second to Marion Jones, but that's overshadowed by how glad I am she got caught out as a fraud and a liar.

^people. i think she was stripped of like four or five medals over two Olympics.

i also disagree with your view, mazdan. to say just use whatever you can and achieve whatever result you can is a) potentially dangerous/unhealthy b) unfair to those who can't afford whatever it is that will produce the best result.

So if you can find a way to cheat without being caught...........then its not cheating?

Because thats what is happenning and as such its not a level playing field.

I just want a level playing field.

Maybe a better way to do the olympics is to randomly select people from each country to represent in the event.

So for example, with a week to go, I am notified that i have been selected to run the 100m for Australia and to pack my bags.

Imagine how much fun an olympics like that would be and it would be totally enhancemnent drug free.

It would be utterly fucking retarded.
Still, I laughed when you said "enhancement drug free", because without prior warning there would be an assload of people with recreational drugs still in their system.

I am very proud of our female swim team I think they have put in an amazing effort and need great congrats....

Other then them everything else we have competed in is very disappointing.

I am very keen to get back into training again for the 100m running do you guys think I might be able to make it to the Olympics one day? I ran a 10.96sec when I was 15 and was number 4 in the state for 15 & 16 year olds... I am now 20 but still sort of in shape but not as good as back then, I chose to do drugs which fucked me up for competing but I am very keen to give it another go. I can compete in the student games as well because I study....

On a side note Michael Phelps is a freak!

mushi................go for it I say............your only young once and you can do drugs trhe rest of your life.

Yeah I'm a white guy not really slim but a little bit... I don't care if I get a medal or even make it to the semi-finals I just want to compete at the Olympics. When I use to go to states and stuff their would never be a black guy that made it past the semi-finals so I think I may have a chance...

I think to start off to get me moving along again though I will use a little bit of speed say about 50mg every time I train just to get me going then once I'm fully in shape just stop using it. Should only take me about 6 months if I put in the hard yards, I'll just have to change my diet dramatically again.

You guys might see me at the next Olympics lol...