Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aussie Olympic Assault.

truman-show-4.jpg

Free yourself Eggman :D

eggman said:
Is it virtual reality?

Mate i just saw an advert for Mitsubishi which perfectly displays what I mean. It was a bit of film of our rowers in action and dead set they looked just like computer cut out people.

What im concerned about is what will happen when our Olympiasns come home and let the cat out of the bag.............Oh crap...........how dum am I..........there will be an accident and they will never make it home..........of course.

Oh NO............help............they will be after me now for sure for telling the world..Im a dead man

I think the thing about the girl miming is shocking! Poor little girls who's voice it was.

I love how almost every day there is different local media bands on what they can and cant say issued by the government.. free speech? no such thing, no even for sport

Im not even going to debate the whole free speach thing, Its the PRC and this is how it was before the Olympics kicked off and there was no chance it was going to change.

The fireworks fake bit - they admitted that some where fake and with good reason, its all about the show. More than a significant majority of the show was for real and thats not just limited to the fireworks. That drumming bit was kick arse and so was the all the other stuff.

Mazza seen an ad for Mitsubishi that had fake olympians, so what dude its an ad, I seen another car manufacturers ad where a guy has a 12 foot crocodile as a pet and that crocodile threw a log on the guy. I'm not going to start freaking out about that.

Which leads me to the next point. I'm not going to get too into this as I am sure this is all some type of ruse mazza has concocted to upset people

eggman said:
Which leads me to the next point. I'm not going to get too into this as I am sure this is all some type of ruse mazza has concocted to upset people

No way man............look at the facts............the facts bro. oh wont someone remember the facts?

Sullivan didnt win but the guy that did from France has REALLY REALLY odd looking shoulders....kinda creepy...

0,,5951567,00.jpg

610x.jpg

KK, thats amazing because when we saw hium win, everyone at the house I was at said the same thing...............How weird is this guys body...............my god these people that use roids and dont bother hiding it at all are just plain stupid.

MazDan said:
KK, thats amazing because when we saw hium win, everyone at the house I was at said the same thing...............How weird is this guys body...............my god these people that use roids and dont bother hiding it at all are just plain stupid.

All the serious swimmers I have ever met have shoulders like that, at least proportionally (Alain Bernard's being a fucking massive example), it's a consequence of the exercise they do. Whenever I do some swimming it always kills the shoulders and not much else.

re roids - i don't know how long they've been doing it, but i love that they now keep the blood/urine samples for like 7 years after the event, so even if there's brand new stuff that's been developed that they can't test for now, they can test for it later on, and get cheaters retrospectivel.

i think that's how they got marion jones? years and years of 'no no, i'm not a cheat, it's just my husband, i'd never do that'... and then she's proven a liar years later.

I think Aussie are doing a lot worse than they expected to do. Hell, Korea are beating them!

Kiwi's have none though....normally we do ok at Equestrian and Rowing but so far so shit. We do have a discuss opportunity though....

And I've been wondering why they don't have wheelchair races at the special olympics? Seems like an obvious one to me.

Anyway, I'm enjoying watching it all:).

yossarian_is_sane! said:
All the serious swimmers I have ever met have shoulders like that, at least proportionally (Alain Bernard's being a fucking massive example), it's a consequence of the exercise they do. Whenever I do some swimming it always kills the shoulders and not much else.

That would make sense if all the swimmers in the Olympics had shoulders like that. The fact this guy stands out in a field of elite athletes may be saying something. That being said, I'd be spending more time drug testing Chinese weightlifters than I would targeting him.

and the cyclists. they said there were 10 suspected drug cheats in the tour de france and they only got 3 (i think) - so still 7 to find, and it makes sense they'd be at the olympics too.

But you know like true aussie we are, at the end of the games we'll go for the 'per capita' win ;)

I am so not impressed with CHANNEL 7 - Cutting to the swimming races and medal ceremonies we have already seen 100 times when live basketball is being played...?

Not happy.

I am so not impressed with SBS

Sat down last night to watch Inspector Rex only to find it was turfed for olympic shit