• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

whats the simplest way to make a crack pipe?

Hey guys! I am a total dumbshit that doesnt obey forum policy.. my reply had nothing to do with the problem at hand but I felt everyone needed to know MY personal feelings on smoking crack!
[ 05 June 2002: Message edited by: PhreeX ]

Well u can take any bowl and smoke rock out of it. If its metal just use a screen and put cig ash in there. Or just put cig ash in a glass bowl with no screen. Or you can just take a square piece of foil, put a rock in the middle, light the foil from underneath and suck the smoke in thru a straw or a hallowed out pen.

Take a light bulb
Take off the metal carefully
Wipe the powder out
Put tape on edges so not to cut lips
Put rock in the bulb, heat under the glass
Suck out
Easy enough
Ive never smoked crack, but this works for other things, so Im guessing it

as far as the question - from what ive read/heard the rose tube from a ghetto 711 and a brillo pad seem to be what most people go for
NOTE: - I edited out your relay to that guythat wasssaying how evil crack is... please dont reply to his crap!
[ 05 June 2002: Message edited by: PhreeX ]

Originally posted by forgotten:
Go to the gas station and buy one of those flowers in a glass tube (these are sold exclusively for making crack pipes regardless of what anyone tells you). Take the cork off each end, and take the flower out. Then, get some choreboy brillo pad (a lot of ghetto gas stations sell this as well), break off a little piece, and stick it in the tube. Take your rock, shove it in the tube in front of the choreboy, light, suckm and enjoy.
make sure you buy both in the same place. for laughs.

you can afford crack but not a pipe? they're like a couple of bucks.

If your in the good ole USA go to your local 7-11
or tobacco store. Somewhere buy the counter you will sea a glass vile with a fake flower in it with a cork on top.Buy it. Next go to the super market & down where they keep the dish detergent pick up a box of chore boy. It is a copper box that contains a buch of brillo or sos like cleaning pads for cleaning pans. Then dump the flower & cork from the Streight shooter/vile & put in a small amount of chore boy to act as a filter. Finally place a small crack rock in & hit the flame of the lighter to your pipe. Then watch as your whole future gets smoked away. You fucking loser crackhead...

^^^one drug user mocking another based on thier substance of choice.
funny..........yet strangely ironic and hypocritical.

Why can't you guys just itgore idiots like that guy? I had to not only elete all of his nonsensereplies, but also those of other posters that were drawn into his trap..
I am closing this just so it doesn't progress!