Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Carrying Drugs on Domestic Flights

Status
Not open for further replies.

mushi mushi 88

Bluelighter
OK so I am wondering if it is possible to carry small amounts of drugs on domestic flights...? I would like to have a weekend away down in Melbourne just to go out clubbing with my sister.

Now I would like to take some drugs with me because I don't want to try and get on down their ad I know my stuff is quality goods. All I want to take is about 1 gram of MDMA crystals and either 1 or 2 grams of cocaine do you think these can be transported safely through a domestic flight without being caught or do they have sniffer dogs for domestic flights as well?

I would not put these in my luggage but carry them on my body somewhere.. Also if by chance I did get caught I would not be sent to jail would I? I would probably just get a suitable fine for what I did do you think?

I have heard stories of people taking other drugs on flights so I am guessing that this could quit possibly work... If anybody has any experience with this would you leave yours comments.

Thanks; mushi mushi

P.S. I will be traveling from Brisbane airport.

Thread's reopened but the circumstances haven't really changed. You are taking a fairly decent risk by doing this, even though they don't look that closely at domestic luggage the penalties for the amount you're carrying are pretty severe.

The threads I've quoted have heaps of examples including travel from Brisbane to Melbourne. I have never seen sniffer dogs at Melbourne domestic and I travelled out of there two weeks ago.

Express post a package with something innocent in it to the place you're staying. If its a hotel, tell them in advance you are expecting a business parcel, and can they hold onto it until your arrival. If you do still get caught (not likely since domestic mail is pretty poorly screened), you'll only get done for possession or intent to distribute, not "trying to smuggle dangerous drugs on a passenger plane".

Note, I'm no lawyer, but this is the system my jet setting mates use when they are going interstate via air; and they have never had the slightest problem. Hotel staff are generally trained to be pretty cool about having mail waiting for a guest when they arrive.... unless its a backpackers.

If you are staying at a mates place, just have it sent there in a different name.

Again, not a lawyer, but these methods are tried and true for anyone I know who flies to another capital city just for the weekends.

*On reading, I'm not sure if this is completely within guidelines. Mods, can you edit or delete accordingly? As I'm too inebriated to check thoroughly.

The above actually sounds like a really solid idea. To my knowledge not a whole deal of checking is done to express post. I've ordered spice gold that way twice with no issues.

Excellent I have heaps of express post parcels I will just send a shirt down their with it in their or something rather do that then carry it on me personally...

My sister said last time she traveled domestically she was sniffed by a dog at the airport... Don't know whether it was sniffing for drugs, explosives or plant material does anybody have any insight into this? I would think it was sniffing for explosives but who knows..

If you have the time, make a road trip of it. Hire a car (vehicle rentals are pretty cheap these days, especially if you book through the last minute websites) to drive to your destination, then book a flight home; after you've consumed everything.

I actually much prefer to do things this way, if going interstate for festivals or whatever.

for such small ammount i recomend to swallow it in a condom
then throw it up or wait a few daysto shit it out
good luck

^ I really wouldn't recommend that. What if it bursts? Then you've ingested 2 grams of coke and 1 gram of MDMA crystal - a recipe for serious trouble.
Aslos remember that the amounts you are carryingare considered trafficable quantities in victoria. So if you are caught, you could be charged with trafficking hard drugs across state borders, something which may well mean prison time.
I personally wouldn't risk it. But if you are going to carry it on your person whilst flying.
I haven't flown domestically since 9/11 so don't know if they do have sniffer dogs patrolling domestic terminals. For international flights it would be a definate no no.

Fuck swallowing it in a condom I would never do that in case it burst that's my greatest fear cause once it bursts that's it your pretty much fucked then...

Thanks psytaco for letting me know that it is a trafficable amount I didn't know that. It's such a small amount you wouldn't think it was trafficable cause you can't really make much money out of it, stupid laws they are so shit.

I can't rent a car either because I am not old enough and have no had my license for long enough yet... I only got it back a few months ago after having it taken off me for 12 months.

I travelled with cannabis recently Brisbane to Melbourne and back. I just chucked it into like 4 ziplock bags and sprayed it with deodorant. Didn't end up seeing a sniffer dog at all though :(

Iv seen the passanges of a domestic flight walked past the black labradoors on a domestic flight before. They use 2 dogs, one walks along the people and back to the start then the next dog has a go.

This was before a very large event on on the gold coast. Iv not seen them there other times. So keep that in mind. Are you travelling before an event. Id say they might be there for things like skoolies.

The dogs are usually used for fruit on domestic flights, not drugs.

How do I know this? Well it is simple.... I know one of the guys who works with the sniffer dogs.

Domistic luggage is not checked either.

But it is a risk... and common sense says "Don't do drugs".

I did work at qantas for a little bit and went through the terrorism training and what to look for etc with baggage ... just make sure if you stick it in your luggage that theres nothing liquid or white powder like talc powder as if it leaks from damage then your gone.... they will close the whole baggage section down believing it may be anthrax or some other type of biological weapon, on a funny note a bag one time was noticed by a fellow work mate to be making a noise so whole section was shut down and federal police called over , they got the ownder of the bag ( A woman) to tell them whats in the bag & she just turned bright red in the face , she had her Vibrator in her bag and it had turned on during the flight ... AHHAHAHA was the funniest thing I have ever seen.

But I personally would not risk it , the amounts your going to take would be classed as trafficking and not only that into another state which is another offence .. but ..-->

I would wrap the stuff up a few times in glad wrap & putting fresh crushed peppercorn in every 3rd layer and for every few layers get someone else other than you who has not touched drugs to wrap it up further ... this will help conceal the smell from dogs a little well enough that they just run across your bag and miss it, if you could somehow place the stuff in a very cool enviroment will stop the stuff from heating up and giving off more of a strong odour..

domestic flights are picked now and then but when I was working I only saw the dog once and was not brought into the baggage terminal where we would place bags on belt to go upstairs. They belive most people carrying drugs will have them on their person and this is why they have dogs going up and down the ques , baggage is usually just xrayed but this is customs only for international flights.

Good luck let me know how u go.

Last edited:
nabollocks said:
The dogs are usually used for fruit on domestic flights, not drugs.

How do I know this? Well it is simple.... I know one of the guys who works with the sniffer dogs.

Domistic luggage is not checked either.

But it is a risk... and common sense says "Don't do drugs".

I thought the bagals were for fruit and the labs sniffed drugs. Duno but.

static_mind said:
I thought the bagals were for fruit and the labs sniffed drugs. Duno but.

The dogs used by police are always labradors but beagles I have never encountered.I heard from a mate that said they used beagles in NSW,WA & QLD & have never seen a beagle at syd airport but I was too busy working to pay too much attention.They are widely used in england airports though for drugs , explosives,gunpowder etc and one dog can be trained for all.

The beagle is a very unique animal it can be trained to detect anything but chosen because they are relatively small and unintimidating for people who are uncomfortable around dogs, easy to care for, intelligent and work well for rewards, Larger breeds are generally used for detection of explosives as this often involves climbing over luggage and on large conveyor belts, work for which the smaller Beagle is not suited.Beagles are used as sniffer dogs for termite detection in Australia and have been mentioned as possible candidates for drug and explosive detection but that would be in enviroments that they can adapt to.

So really if you see a beagle or labrador walking past you at airport and you got stuff on you then be worried they can be trained to detect many things more so than labradors.

In honesty I think you should just try get on down there than risk the drama of being detected.

Last edited:
Jimity is correct and have had friends who have done that with no problems before; ie: they put the baggie in a card.

All I can add is:

- Have seen sniffer dogs at domestic airports in Queensland and Sydney terminals, therefore would not rule it out for Melbourne.

- Melbourne is known for a pretty rampant drug culture so it seems pointless trying to smuggle stuff into the city. Trust me, just going out on a Saturday night it would take me all but 5 minutes to find what you have mentioned from randoms.

it would take me all but 5 minutes to find what you have mentioned from randoms

So you think a random would have a gram of PURE MDMA Crystals and 2 grams of coke which is at a purity level no lower then 75%...?

I am only wanting to take my own drugs because I know everything I get is of the best quality!

I don't think random people would carry that around in that quantity to sell. I will consume all that in one night so I don't want to be running around looking for it.

Plus I don't like getting shit of randoms cause you don't know what you are getting and I'm not going to carry all my testers around with me when I want to go out! I wear pretty tight jeans so there wouldn't be anywhere to put them and my sister will refuse to carry them in her bag!

I'll just chuck it in an express post envelope. I'll be using a small one for cards, I'll probably put a few pieces of paper in their so it can't be felt. Does anybody know if express post envelopes get scanned or sniffed?

Holy shit you consume that all in one night? You are one crazy mother fucker..

Status
Not open for further replies.