• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall Xr Dose.

BlazedUp

Bluelighter
I just scored 15 20Mg adderall xr pills. I have taken adderall 3 times before for school, but never to get high. How much do I need to take to get a good high? If you crush up the beads inside does it completely remove the extended release? I'm also planning on taking it orally.

Thanks!

40 mg for a non-tolerant user will give you a nice little buzz.

If you take 60 mg you'll get nice and high.

80 mg is a bit exessive, but that will leave you really speeding.

Don't bothering crushing them up if you are a non-tolerant user. You'll get a really nice high and it will last a decent amount of time at those doses.

I would take 40 mg the first time. You can always take more, but you will not have a very ejoyable experience if you take to much at first. Will probably trigger a panic attack because your heart will be pounding, and possibly sweating like crazy! Adderall can be extremely fun, just make sure you aren't ultra sensitive to it like some people I've met.

KStoner6tb said:
I would take 40 mg the first time. You can always take more, but you will not have a very ejoyable experience if you take to much at first. Will probably trigger a panic attack because your heart will be pounding, and possibly sweating like crazy! Adderall can be extremely fun, just make sure you aren't ultra sensitive to it like some people I've met.

40 mg crushed up?

Yeah I would crush it and parachute it or mix it with water. You need to brek the XR and there is no need snorting it.

If you want a longer, stronger high, then you should dissolve some baking soda in water and drink that 45 minutes to an hour before dosing. You only need to crush the bb's if you want all of your dose to hit you at once, instead of half when you dose and half 4 hours later.

Bob Loblaw said:
If you want a longer, stronger high, then you should dissolve some baking soda in water and drink that 45 minutes to an hour before dosing. You only need to crush the bb's if you want all of your dose to hit you at once, instead of half when you dose and half 4 hours later.
Would you guys recommend crushing it up? Right now I'm thinking...50mg crushed up and a little baking soda beforehand.

I never crushed up either the XR or the IR adderalls. I always just took them normally and was impressed with the results. Yah, maybbe around 20-30 mg. instead of 40 for you first time so you don't end up having an experience like *opiatesrarely* Yah, with me, I didn't experience the bad crashes the first few times I dabbled with addies

Opiatesrarely said:
I was on 50mg XR one time, my 3rd time (and last) doing Adderall during my high shcool years and it was every couple months, so no tolerance ever had a chance to develop... i took both pills at once, orally, not crushed up, but straight so i could do well in school one time....

i dont kno why i did it when i had good results from 20mg xr before.

it was a mistake.... i was speeding like crazy, grinding teeth, mood swings, and i was sweating at the palms, and armpits, and whatever my skin touched, so my ass sweat, my back sweat on the chair.. i was high as a motherfucker, but it was not pleasurable except for the first 2 hours, and i was very depressed the following 3 days. and its not a dripping hot fuckign sweat... you are cold and even nervous and on the tip mind the whole time... very tense.

so be careful, because AMPHETAMINES (dextro, meth, all the types) ARE VERY DANGEROUS. 40mg is a VERY strong dose to begin with... you will be high, you will be VERY tweaked out
10 mg can give you a high for about 1.5-2 hours and not much of a crash... so i would just do a little if i were you...

oh and when u do it, go talk to some girls or something, it makes you VERY confident and sharp minded.

BTW.. maybe i was so tweaked because it was XR, but that would mean that i ahd less of a dose for a longer period... if you crush up 50mg with some baking soda beforehand.... i think u will be tweaking the fuck out for a good 3 hours then BOOOM crash, it will be bad and unpleasant..

I should have crushed it up becasue now ill be up all night. My friend was going to take 60mg straight (not crushed up). Soo with some help from you guys I thought it would be a good dose......and boy was I right.

I popped 3 pills with gatorade, but then freaked because I heard your not supposed to have citric acid when taking adderall. I don't think it had much of an effect on me. An hour later I couldent stop moving my legs, a wave of euphoria came over me and I felt like running a mile. That lasted for about 5 hours and the high dimmed down a little. Now its 9 hours later and my feet still feel tingly and I have a light buzz. My jaw is a little sore (I dident know it makes you clench your jaw).

I would reccomend 60mg straight to anyone who wantsto do it for the first time. It's not too intense, but not too slow eaither.

why ask for opinions if you wanted to do your own thing?

djsim said:
why ask for opinions if you wanted to do your own thing?
Sorry if it looks that way, but I did use advice given on here along with my friends advice (he is fairly experienced). People on here were saying 60mg straight will give you a nice high and my friend said the same thing. I put everything together and decided to stay on the safe side. So I decided 60mg straight, which is 30mg instant release and 30mg extended release and if I wanted to I could've just re dosed. I also didn't have anything to crush up the beads with considering I was in the back of a moving car. The information I collected from this thread also gave me confidence going into my high.

Thanks Bluelight!

harm reduction means start low and go up. you might have got where you want to be with 20mg, so it makes sense to start low and go from there. if youd had a panic attack youd have been kicking yourself, but glad it worked out for ya

Breaking up the beads will disable the time release to where you can snort it. However, there are many binder/fillers in the Xr's tht make it going up the nose (to me) kind of unpleasant:p But thats just me.I would taker them oally as you are planning on.As for the dose, I wud start with taking 1 and depending on what you feel like an hour or so later take another.You will be tweaking pretty hard and for a good amount of time!have fun and do something that requires creativity and skill!!;)Like building a 10 story house out of a few decks of cards!!you will be surprised how fun it is----then again you can always throw some Sander Klienenburg or Dj Antoine on and jam out%)

Amphed Revolution said:
40 mg for a non-tolerant user will give you a nice little buzz.

If you take 60 mg you'll get nice and high.

80 mg is a bit exessive, but that will leave you really speeding.

Just out of curiosity, do you get a legal prescription for 80mg?

My doctor always prescribes me 25mg of Adderall Xr, and when I ask him for a higher dosage, he looks at me like I'm crazy.

I would love to go up to 40mg because I've built a tolerance to it already at 25mg, but I just don't know the proper way of asking my doctor to raise the dosage.

Any advice?

I believe Adderall only makes up to 30mg. Try saying that it doesn't work as well as it used to or something like that.

Bob Loblaw said:
I believe Adderall only makes up to 30mg. Try saying that it doesn't work as well as it used to or something like that.

You have a good point and I would recommend to the OP that he dose 20mg crushed to first see how you react to it. Some people are very sensitive to stimulants if they've never done them before, it's always good to test the waters. If that goes well dose between 40mg-60mg crushed. I'm semi-tolerant and use a few times a week and can take anywhere from 60mg-100mg crushed to achieve a "high". I can take doses of 10mg-40mg and not achieve strong euphoria or a high but I can still use it for what it's actually intended for.

And as for ROA I'd say stick strictly to oral. Snorting Adderall is some nasty shit and really fucks with your sinus's without any great advantages to oral. Oral has a very quick onset and a long duration. I don't know if this holds true for everyone but I feel like I can even get slight rushes and such with oral dosing during the first couple of hours if I dose high.

^ Try taking some antacids or baking soda about 50 minutes before your next oral dose and see if it doesn't make a ton of difference.

My jaw is a little sore (I dident know it makes you clench your jaw).

I take adderall enough that i actually bought a mouth guard cause i clench my teeth so badly (less than $2 at the wallymart). I am kinda tense to begin with though and grind my teeth at night.

AMPHETAMINES (dextro, meth, all the types) ARE VERY DANGEROUS.

now now..they're not THAT dangerous.

if you want to cause harm, they can be dangerous, but at normal doses they're fine if you have no cardiovascular problems or metabolic issues.

even then, they're hardly caps-locks dangerous. don't scare the poor guy...he's gonna flush his stash down the toilet and have a panic attack.

Just out of curiosity, do you get a legal prescription for 80mg?

My doctor always prescribes me 25mg of Adderall Xr, and when I ask him for a higher dosage, he looks at me like I'm crazy.

I would love to go up to 40mg because I've built a tolerance to it already at 25mg, but I just don't know the proper way of asking my doctor to raise the dosage.

Any advice?

maybe, when you're asking to have the dosage raised, look at HIM like he's crazy, and he'll become confused enough to submit and comply with your request.

that's what i do. or switch doctors..

they switch patients often enough, god knows..