• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall Xr Dose.

no wonder why it didn't work for me. i had snorted 2 xr's without crushing up the beads, and then a regular 10 mg i think.
all it did was fucking keep me up all night without getting high.
=/

Personally, I would start off with a 20 mg pill......one time I think I took somewhere around 40-60 mg and I was speeding my ass off! Be careful.....

be careful with adderall, i was using ritalin originally and liked it. So i figured i could take the same amount of miligram with adderall, NO...I was up for 3 days and my heart was pounding so hard, I take a lot...with the ritalin its usually 200mg, but with these Adderal 30mg ER were way different. I was figuring I got a tolerance u know? so when I first got these adderal I swallowed 8 at once, that 240mg....and I was fucked up and sick and accidently peed all over my closet....my eyes wouldnt even shut, and i kept seeing purple hallucinations. I didnt tell anyone what I was going through because they would of been like "OMG OD go to the hospital NOW!!" so I didnt worry anyone, and rode out this huge adderall OD for 3 long days.

i recommend 40mgs, and crunch up the beads and dissolve and water and drink it. 40mgs my first time was very enjoyable. if u go too high the first time ull hate it. you will get high off 40mgs so dont do 60mgs for fun the first time. u might regret it.

120 mg last night and over a hundred again now...

If you want a longer, stronger high, then you should dissolve some baking soda in water and drink that 45 minutes to an hour before dosing. You only need to crush the bb's if you want all of your dose to hit you at once, instead of half when you dose and half 4 hours later.

Alot here but gimme a chance...

I'm starting to think I should have paid more attention to the detail of how good i crushed the BB's i got to anxious and am pretty sure thats why im here at 435am talking about it but i did have some info i wanted to ask you guys about... As of the 29th of Aug (Sunday) i quite using herion naturally it blew but in all ive done it over 7 times and each time gets a little easier (well because i keep learning pretty quick) this time i used Syboxin i had a pretty high tolerance when i quite and the 8 mg Syboxin Helped with everything except for the damn i feel like i need to be doing something but i dont have shit to do feeling that always comes after you quite using! on Thursday I ran into a friend i hadnt seen for a while and he wanted to do some 30mg perocets of course i was physched even knowing it could throw me all the way back to square one i didnt care well when he was breaking his perocet he threw some addey XR down on top... (To say i thought it seemed cool would be normal for me i was often mixing herion with crack cocaine so it wasnt like i didnt understand the concept.) well to make this story longer i naturally blew threw 6 Perocet 30's (of course with a little of the addey XR with it) it was when i left that i thought hey sell me some of those to take with me like always it was no problem other than the fact that i didnt really understand why i was breaking this adderal XR BB's down they seemed like no big deal to throw down four and take a quick toot and itd be gone but i did as i was told and ground the BB's up (and of course when doing something you think is completely pointless you never make sure you do the best you can) well to make this whole story longer i did 40 mg at 130 am and another 20 at 530 am not to mention the other 60mg i was mixing with the perocet (I was on adderal as a kid for my add and i remember having trouble sleeping but never to much so i shrugged it off said fuck it and im still up.... LoL but dont get that confused i of course like i said earlier have done another 100 mg between 7pm and 130am last night so it makes sence to still be going... but the things i was wanting to add in here is ever since fri morning i gotta a litte bit of trouble hold water and this isnt a voluntary situation. im wondering has anything like this happened to anyone else leaving open the possibility that this is caused by the addey XR's and not a health issue because im still pretty young i dont think it could be a health issue but i have of course heard of people having kidney stones/ect at younger ages i just find it weird that ive never had such a condition and neither has anyone in my family I have of course had a situation like this due to using to much herion do these adderal XR's have the ability to do that to you?

(sorry to be a little crude about the situation but im praying it isnt a damn kidney stone because of it is im jumping right back to hard opiates.... if anyone could help thanks alot!!)

Alrite im going to give you the best advice ever.

Alrite what you do, is either get your money back, or throw the XR's away, because they are shit compared to IRs

I hate to say it...but its the truth.

Ive crushed, snorted, parachuted, mixed in drinks, pretty much everything besides shooting (fuck that) or rectally (sorry, but no)

If you really must get high, the best thing I can think of, is take 30mg, and then blow the last 10mg

That was the first and only time I ever got any REAL speedy buzz from XR's. I was speeding pretty damn good; id keep something for the comedown, as snorting them makes you comedown harder but kick in and give a bigger rush, but again, im not advising, im just saying from expierience who has been perscribed over 120 10mg XR's

IR's are so much better its sad, and cheaper.

Sorry but yeah...thats my 0.2 cents take it or leave it

And crushing up the beads DOES NOT kill the extended release, it kills it slightly, but ull still be feeling it gradually, unlike IR's which kick in nice, and give immediate happiness :)

I've taken adderall a bunch of times, really high doses and normal doses. I still will take about 40mg IR to get a little high, but not jittery or shifty-eyed. You can go higher than that, but the higher you go, the worse the pns side effects get.

Yeah that was rough for a second there i thought i'd never get to sleep and the harder i tried the less i could sleep i finally started hallucinating on day four after 3 nights with-out sleep that people were calling the cops on me... after i freaked out and raised all kinds of hell i finally feel asleep and woke up the next day jittery as hell i took some xanix and everything is pretty much back to normal... next time i think i might use smaller doeses and look for the ir's

lol yep, day 4 of amp binging has always guaranteed hallucinations and shit for me. i found myself in my room on day 5 scared of the shadows outside because i saw and heard voices and creatures in them and they would start to engulf everything making them closer to me, i was afraid id get eaten or something. day 5 or near day 6 i was possibly having somewhat of a seizure, no idea what it was, but MAJOR muscle spasms like ive never had before, entire leg kicking, back arching, all sorts of shit all over... went on for at least a few hours til i must have passed out. it started to hit me after i got into bed (dad coming in forced me to bed cause i didnt want him to bother me so i pretended being just really tired, not capable of much more than grunting and saying a word or two the whole time and he was really worried, but he left me alone after i laid in bed for a bit) after sitting in my chair for about 4 hours being incapable of doing nothing and just spazzing a bit. it wasnt anywhere near as bad til i laid down and started to really relax, might have been cause i was no longer on amp at that point (i think i wasnt anyway, really no idea if i tried dosing).

Last edited:
Sorry I'm new to this site but need an answer asap but I took 2 of the 10mg xr blue capsules and feel nothing y is that? I have 2 more left what can I do to feel good!!!

Sorry I'm new to this site but need an answer asap but I took 2 of the 10mg xr blue capsules and feel nothing y is that? I have 2 more left what can I do to feel good!!!

you could've done a bit more thorough search and find your answers there, instead of bumping a fairly dated thread. but to answer you, you should feel it within an hour (or a tad sooner depending if you dosed on an empty or full stomach). if you wanted it to hit you faster, like the people have said before on this very thread, you'd have to crush the beads up. Using a coffee grinder is ideal. For someone who has no tolerance, 20mg should've done the trick. If you still don't feel "geeked" out enough, crush up another 10mg and dose it. But It seems like your probably done experimenting.

Gosh I feel like the XRs are so much more harsh than the tablets, crushing the XRs and eating it hits you so hard and wears off fast and i crash hard, I think it's duration is shorter than the IR, yet the crushed beads are IR ? 30mg is the highest strength. I told my shrink my XR dose only lasts about 3-4 hours, and I get up at 6am , school from 9-1, work from 3-11, I can't go the day crashing and depressed I said, so she gave me an XR for the afternoon , why she won't give out tablets is beyond me, she thinks people will abuse, my insurance wouldn't even cover 2 a day as it's a 12hr pill, So I had to wait a week for prior auth..damn just give me IR ...she said since I get side effects and a crash I can switch to Dexedrine since my insurance won't cover vyvanse when in the past she denied Dexedrine due to it being in "pure form".

XR I feel is way too jittery, even taken as it is, I feel it's not much different than crushed..

Is one 10mg of adderall xr stronger than one 36 mg of concerta? I know 10mg of adderall is comparable to 20mg of vyvanse but feel somewhat different on the adderall xr vs the vyvanse 20mg. Feel like I'm more energized on the adderall.

lol yep, day 4 of amp binging has always guaranteed hallucinations and shit for me. i found myself in my room on day 5 scared of the shadows outside because i saw and heard voices and creatures in them and they would start to engulf everything making them closer to me, i was afraid id get eaten or something. day 5 or near day 6 i was possibly having somewhat of a seizure, no idea what it was, but MAJOR muscle spasms like ive never had before, entire leg kicking, back arching, all sorts of shit all over... went on for at least a few hours til i must have passed out. it started to hit me after i got into bed (dad coming in forced me to bed cause i didnt want him to bother me so i pretended being just really tired, not capable of much more than grunting and saying a word or two the whole time and he was really worried, but he left me alone after i laid in bed for a bit) after sitting in my chair for about 4 hours being incapable of doing nothing and just spazzing a bit. it wasnt anywhere near as bad til i laid down and started to really relax, might have been cause i was no longer on amp at that point (i think i wasnt anyway, really no idea if i tried dosing).

Have you tried throwing a benzo in after the second or third day? For me benzos + amps = bliss... even alcohol works the same as benzos for me.

Not a recommended thing to do regularly, but for me it turns the psychosis from me thinking everyone is out to kill me into me seeing cool things like fairies or wizards, instead of demons and terrorists.

Still makes you trip, but in a good way that makes you laugh instead of scared.

my roommate would give me his 30mg adderall XR's when we had exams for school, and the first time i took it i had a really nice buzz only off 1 30mg. smoked like a whole pack of cigarettes

Got a question for you guys. I was on 36mg of concerta twice daily but it didn't work for me so my doctor prescribed me 10 mg of adderall xr twice daily. I took one 10mg of the xr in the morning and another 10mg in the afternoon, but would get tired after the fourth hour so I took the two together. I opened up both capsules and put the xr beads on my tougue and swallowed them, but a couple of days later I chewed on the beads before I swallowed them and still taking two of the capsules/beads at once. Will going up to 30mg of the xr make a difference? And does crushing the beads make it instant release? I ask you this because my doctor says that the dea is real strict about frequently changing meds so she says I can't keep switching the meds, and I think the instant release works better for me than the extended release, so can crushing them solve the problem?

Sadly I still live with my parents and my mother says she doesn't think the instant release works for me, she claimed it made me more irritable, and is really starting to anger me. She knows nothing about how my body works.