• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best Way to Enhance Hydrocodone?

EmmaAddie

Bluelighter
What's the best way to enhance Hydrocodone?
I currently have Norco (generic) 10/325's.

beer sucks with everything
youre not a l337 drUg Uzr if
you drinik with your drugs.

take about 90 mgs of DXM with those bad boys. That will definately enhance your buzz!

smoke weed, shwag is great, nugs are good too. seriously, weed is a compliment to hydro, codeine, oxy, demerol.

Originally posted by EmmaAddie:
What's the best way to enhance Hydrocodone?
I currently have Norco (generic) 10/325's.

Let me guess, you're still not abusing your meds right? This is just to increase the pain relief? IF this is truly so, talk to your doctor- go to a pain clinic.
doc

It is not true.
Vitamin C can't do that.
ebola
np: converge

Take another drug with it. Or take more. Those are really your only options. There aren't any opiate tricks that can make you blow up hard on Vicodin.
And alcohol kicks ass on opiates. It's a great money saver as you only have to drink about the tenth of the amount that you normally drink to get drunk.

Originally posted by ikarus:
Take another drug with it. Or take more. Those are really your only options. There aren't any opiate tricks that can make you blow up hard on Vicodin.
And alcohol kicks ass on opiates. It's a great money saver as you only have to drink about the tenth of the amount that you normally drink to get drunk.

Isn't it true though that APAP + ALCOHOL = REALLY BAD LIVER DAMAGE? I guess if you're not doing it all the time it's OK, right? (And, not "all the time" meaning every day). I'm a regualar hydro+APAP "ab"user :) and I also wondered how it could be enhanced. How much alcohol are we talkin here, a glass of wine? With how my Hydro's with APAP?

Did I see someone say take 90 mgs of DXM? Dont be a pussy, take at least 200 mgs. 90 wont even put a dent in your brain. You wanna dig a fuckin hole to reach that trip youre desirin! hahaha And dont drink the robo. that shit is the worst. You can get DXM powder right off the net for cheaper. Its safer too. But my recommendation would to do neither. I dont do drugs. Har har har.
Matty
I do drugs.

Originally posted by mattysmokink:
Did I see someone say take 90 mgs of DXM? Dont be a pussy, take at least 200 mgs. 90 wont even put a dent in your brain. You wanna dig a fuckin hole to reach that trip youre desirin!

Matty- The idea with the DXM is to lower opiate tolerance, not to trip. Tripping would ruin the opiate effect. Hence the sub-recreational dose of DXM.

Man, I always thought I was an l337 drug uzr but I'm an alcoholic (seriously) and the only thing I have ever used cold water for is to make Kool Aid. I guess I wrong...but beer tastes good, and so does Kool Aid goddammit!