• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

purifying GHB

nitro22

Bluelighter
Does any one have any idea on how I can extract the GHB from the "GHB" that I can get off the street? The idea here, is that street G is not made from pure lactone. Instead, crap from Home Depot that contains lactone is used. The problem is that these solutions have compounds that are very bad for humans. Your help is apreciated.

I doubt there is anything at Home Depot with enough GBL in it without other stuff to make it poisonous. If you know of some such product please tell us. Street GHB is probably made with Red Devil lye or Draino and GBL. Some of the crap comes from the water, some from the heavy metals in the lye or draino. Filtration would be the only practical way to get these out. You'd never get the GHB to distill, it will just turn goopy.
Learn to make your own.

street G is not made from pure lactone. Instead, crap from Home Depot that contains lactone is used
GHB is made from gamma-butyrolactone. Yuo cant just goto Home Depot and make G outta anything called **** lactone. It doesnt work like that. There's nothing at any hardware store that can substitute for gamma-butyrolactone.
how can I extract the GHB from the "GHB" that I can get off the street?
On the street you probably buy GHB dissloved in water. To "extract" the GHB just evaporate the wtaer.
Dont worry about the impurities. Theres' not enough there to bbe of any concern.

this is no joke but a few weeks ago, i bought a few bottle of GBL from Albertson. im not shitting you. it's called "Superglue Remover",100% GBL. It comes in 1/4 ounce 7ml bottles. It is made by Helping Hand which is Albertson's generic company.
i don't know if it's widely distributed throughout the country but where i live, they usually stocked up to 6-10 bottles at the hardware section of Albertson.
i have not checked if they stil carry it but i will check tomorrow if the fucking DEA fucked it up for us. i'll keep you posted.