• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth/Ice side effects

yasmapal

Bluelighter
Last Saturday night/Sunday morning I smoked approx. 100mg of suspected 4-methylaminorex. I say this because it looked like the pics on erowid and was sold as ice and had effects lasting 48 hours. The day after i smoked it my veins became ultraconstricted and my heart beat was up to 180bmp at points. I started losing feeling in my extremities. This passed contintued to happen over the next 3 days. I also suffered lingering mental effects such as excessiv sleepiness, i felt dumber, and just not with it. I feel pretty much mentally fine now. Although my veins are an odd colored blue. They are definitely bluer than they used to be. I know there isn't much information about ice but i think that it is similar enuff to meth that the side effects may be equal. So wut i;m wondering is this very bad? Should i seek medical attention, or is this somewut common with meth users?

Are you improving? If so, I wouldn't worry about it much...just don't do so much next time.

these effects are normal. If I do a lot of meth/Ice in a couple days, I'll usually have persisting effects (blood pressure up, veins constricted, heart beat rapid) for a couple days after.