Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Considered selling your body for sex?

marklar_the_23rd said:
plus every time you go to the toilet it's $30 down the drain :D

I didnt understand this..........please explain?

For those guys out there considering this...... or doing it........ Is it something you would only do with women or only with men or either/or?

And i also figured it would be hard for a dude to keep getting it up...........or would you use whats its name.

To be honest, the only thing that stopped me from doing it when I was younger was like Maz said, I'm not exactly a beauty queen, and also...errm I have never really been very good at being a bottom My botbot doesn't like having things in it so much, which is fine when you're just having a reg'lar sex life because you know, there are plenty of gay folk in the world who love all sorts of different things blah de blah, but I imagine it would limit yourself a bit being a man-for-hire (and yeah I know there is big demand for sub/dom roleplay where very little to no actual penetrative sex comes into it, but I never really had the confidence until comparitively recently to do that kind of stuff even remotely and even now I'm not very GOOD at it most of the time).

The only thing that would stop me now I guess is that I would be concerned about passing on HIV to someone if a condom broke etc....which is strange because it doesn't limit my normal sex life at all, but I guess there's an extra level of responsibility there in my head if it's something I'm doing for a job.

Oh, and also I'm just not really that interested in being a hooker. I love sex crazylike, but any interest I ever had in working in the sex industry is long gone...

To answer your questions Maz (and make this post even more long and boring than it already is), I would only have sex with guys and keeping it up in a lot of ways I think is a confidence thing; I used to have more issues with it when I was younger and had very low self-esteem than I ever have in the past few years.

Never considered it, however the reality is I would go broke waiting for my first client if I tried!!

MazDan said:
I didnt understand this..........please explain?

well, some people pay $30 per wee to be pissed on. so every time you go to the toilet, you're pissing $30 down the drain.

Depending where you go, its really closer to $150, and yes im talking just for the wee, not the time on top of.

marklar_the_23rd said:
well, some people pay $30 per wee to be pissed on. so every time you go to the toilet, you're pissing $30 down the drain.

Really?

See, you learn something everyday.

Now everytime I have a piss i will consider it wasted money

bottle it in a spray bottle and sell it as "Anywhere Golden Shower"

I dont think it would contain the appropriate psychological factors which would produce the same level of sexual arousal, but no harm in trying !

it's just an idea to combat the feeling of wasting money when you are normally urinating and not treating it as liquid gold

:D lol

MazDan said:
Really?

See, you learn something everyday.

Now everytime I have a piss i will consider it wasted money

I didn't know this either. You could potentially get in on this and create competition therefore charge more for less diluted urine. Let's face it, clear urine just doesn't cut to the chase does it now? Even better, you could probably charge $80 to give someone a truly "golden" experience by slipping some vitamin supplements through your kidneys beforehand.

But on a serious side note (not that i'm into golden showers or anything), they are probably cleaner then sucking someones penis due to the fact that urine is sterile and contains very little bacterial forms; however the taste and smell probably would be a little hard to 'swallow'. 8o

^ Unless the person peeing has a nasty urinary tract infection - then you would see small clumps of pus and blood as they peed on you.

Just sayin'.

Nooooooooooooooo.

I didnt need that image this early in tha mornin.

Yeah, I have more than just considered it, and was actually going to do it yesterday.

But I slept in, and missed my "appointment".

Sleeping in on such an important appointment, someone must have been shattered!

10 dollars? Jesus man, we're talking about fucking a person here, not a happy meal.

!!