• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stadol inject

floger

Bluelighter
I have used stadol ns(metered nasal spray) and the injection stadol. My hubby the sadist that he is loves to inject me when I need it.(migraine) I hate it. Can I put the amb in my metered ns bottle and use it that way? thanx floger

Finally someone talking about butorphanol......I think you would be able to put it in the nasal administration device; just keep track of the doses. 4mg will do you nice nasally, though I think its better when administered IV or IM. The doctors will only give me maxalt for my migranes....
You could probably snort the liquid if you put a puddle of it on a (clean) table. But I dont think I fully understand your question.

on the snorting thing I think alot would be lost that way. Put into a bottle that is metered to give a dose would work better I think.
I have a few bottles of butorphanol(stadol) that I used to use IM then I started to use it as a nasal spray I'd like to put it in my metered bottle and spray into my nose. But I'm not sure if the stuff I injected is the same compostition as in the nasal spray
meister the stadol ns is 2mg per spray and I do usually use one spay in each side. That would be 4mg. Do you know if the solution is the same in the injection as the nasal spray? thanx floger

From what I understood:
"After initial priming each metered spray delivers an average of 1.0 mg of butorphanol tartrate"
The nasal bottle is 2.5ml and has about 10mg per ml. The injectable kind comes in two strenghts of 1mg/ml and 2mg/ml. That means you would need much more than a few sprays but instead an entire bottle. So, no, you cant use the injectable for snorting, unless you feel like snorting alot of liquid.

Thanx for the help meister. hate to just throw the stuff out. Guess I'll have to let my hubby give me a shot for the next migraine. Darn I hate shots. Then go back to the stadol ns.

you can dry the injectable on a piece of glass, then scrape it off with a razorblade, and snort it as you would any other powder. Works well, though at 1 - 2 mg/ml, the residue will be minimal.