• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Phenylethylamine (PEA) experiences and safety

Having done both PEA and coke, I can say they're nothing alike. PEA is much more body, coke is much more head. If you're doing PEA and thinking you're getting an experience like cocaine you're retarded. It's closer to mephedrone, I'd say.

The best way to potentiate PEA is with 200 mg caffeine 15 minutes before dosing. I liked 200/1750. Redosing usually only required 500-750 mg but since the comeup takes as long as the peak you'll want to redose as soon as you feel the peak (which is scary but works).

Hi.

I agree that alone, PEA is very much a body high.

But after a few days of 5mg deprenyl, then the body effects are supressed by the deprenyl and the high is very euphoric and mind/head.

the deprenyl does not make the dosage required too less or extend the duration too much...

but its really nice, except for horrible nausea & puking.

if i could find a way to get rid of the nausea then it would be nicer than mephedrone.

one more thing....
smoking caapi actives (MAO-A inhibitor) made the euphoria even more & also the duration even longer.

just a shame it messes up your gut.

if there were a way to get the side effects of this stuff down, without having to transform it into speed then that would be awesome.

I usually pre-load with Deprenyl, taking 7.5mg for a week and then back to 2.5mg/day. It greatly enhances the effects of PEA but I don't lower the dose....still take 2 grams spread out through the day.

Is it safe to take rhodilia rosea with PEA? I was told it was just a mao-B inhibitor, I took 400mg with 100mg PEA, and now I found out it is MAO_A?B inhibitor. Shit should I be worried?

my experiences with PEA/selegiline

started taking 2.5 mg selegiline every other day for mood lift/energy (which has indeed been helpful). after about 1 week, my PEA came in the mail (couldnt find it at stores) as 500mg caps (prima force). in the am, took 2.5mg selegiline sublingualy (i dont recommend this b/c it leaves an acidic aftertaste the whole day) to increase bioavailability and then about 20 min later opened up a PEA cap and took about 1/2 of the 500mg in water. not much of a feeling from that so i doubled the PEA the next am to 500mg. felt a tad more but nothing to write home about. next am i took 1g PEA and was off to the races with mdma wavey type body/head feeling but this lasts for only 20 min or so and head feels hypertensive (as well as gut not being too thrilled). on all mornings, i also had my usual double cappuccino.

got to the office on that 3rd am and about 3 hours from the first PEA dose took another 1G with some chocolate. was quite stimulating and made me feel frisky/horney with body/head waves (which are noticed more the less u move). was quite extroverted and had a biz meeting in which i was funny and smart. but, the feeling only lasts 20-30 min.

later in the day, took another 1G PEA before my usual thai massage. because of the movement of the massage, the effect was less pronounced; however, the feeling of the massage was heightened and exponentially more enjoyable.

later that night, had to take 600mg ibupropin to deal with hypertensive head and felt generally unwell.

while some of the aforementioned was enjoyable, the addictive redosing and side effects of PEA are unnacceptable/unpracticable.

Is PEA legal in Australia if so where can I get it

Is PEA legal in Australia? If so, are there any Aussies out there that know where can I get it from here in Oz?
I haven't been able to find one supplier.

Old thread. May be worth making a new thread mali :)

Right I've just purchased alot of phenylethylamine PEA I normally snort drugs whether they be legal or illegal.what Is this substance like to snort because I love 3fpm for the crazy buzz it gives you wen you snort it and it burns the hell out of ur nose which I see as one hell of a buzz if it burns it means it's legit.im a one time user of this drug so any input shared would be greatly appriciated and what dosages should I dose.thanks so much does it get u high if u snort this I would assume cos it burns but there's do many reviews about this drug but hardly anything about snorting it which I'm surprised and I heard it's closer to mephedrone than coke is that true wat does it taste like.thanks guys.

I would like to know more about the safety of/and experiences with using this drug as well.

while phenethylamine has stimulant properties in the CNS, it gets broken down so quickly (by MAO I believe) in the body as to be virtually without effect when ingested even in huge doses. I've read conflicting reports on how to make it work, but since it is not really done by a lot of people, I guess it's probably not worth the hassle.

I acquired a stash of phenethylamine (PEA) a month ago. My primary ROA is via oral OJ solution in a supplement stack (PEA, ALCAR, and choline) for recovery after endurance exercise (run) and for brain health.

The first time I tried this stack was after 100 minutes in the hot sun. Just 36 hours previous, I had a small toss of 500 mg Phenibut (my first time also) that was uneventful. I'd also been on a daily eyeopener of rhodiola, curcumin and piperine along with espresso.

So on the day of this first PEA dose I returned from my run, hot and exhausted and took a 20mg oral of 2-FMA. Then 30 min. later mixied up a stack that included 780mg of PEA, 546mg of ALCAR, and 943mg of choline bitartrate in a toss and wash with OJ.

My exhaustion lifted and one hour later had a protein feast. Wow, then just a smooth jet ride of optimum performance. My energy was boundless with no body load. My mind was razor sharp, creative and sunny in disposition but not overtly maniacal or zany. It lasted very steady for many hours and at all times was most delightful especially after some cannabis.

It lasted 16 hours. I laid in bed very mellow but alert before drifting off to 5 hours sleep. Next day felt great with lots of energy. PEA has never given me a comedown or a body load or headaches, not the first time or ever since. This first PEA stack went WAY beyond any previous 2-FMA experience. My conclusion was it resulted from a synergistic reaction of all the stuff in my system but not sure how. I do know ALCAR crosses the blood brain barrier.

The other times stacking PEA since then, around 400 to 800mg range, have been noticeably restorative but more down to earth. It is best used with choline and ALCAR to renourish the brain. Older people get significant benefits from this combo. My anecdotal experience confirms a positive benefit and I will continue taking it.

I've never snorted it or redosed. But I am going to acquire some Fo-Ti and see what happens in a PEA combo. Will report back the results.

Does anyone know if PEA is safe to take with Tramadol? Would they potentiate each other? I'm a little worried about the SSRI effects in Tramadol being a bad combo with phenethylamine. Anyone ever take this combo?

the drawbacks of PEA is the short duration, the need for an empty stomach and hit or miss high. I don't believe a MAOI inhibitor is required in order for it to work however:
an empty stomach is needed,
there needs to be a short spacing between doses say one dose 1g 15 mins~ later a second dose of 1.5-2g's
and sometimes a small bite of food is needed, I found a sandwich works best, something balanced.

the high isn't super long, it's pretty short but it is very intense, it's been a few years but I remember a floaty feeling, a strong embrace of sorts like an opiate high but different and less thought like you are focusing on something. I found it really nice for sleeping just like an opiate since I would get the buzz and fall asleep as it was coming down

I know this is an old thread but there's been bumps in the past as well.

There is no medicinal use that I'm aware of. It's marketed as a mind enhancer supplement. It's not available otc and is not prescription. It's won't do much for your cough, so I'm certain you saw something else in your cough syrup ;)

The only way to get it at the moment is by ordering it online, in capsules and powder. Just search google for "order Phenylethylamine" or go here http://www.americannutrition.com/store/nutraceuticsrx_phenylethylamine.html

Enjoy ;)
@sekio sourcing