• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Busty and C0TB in Sydonee - one night only!

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT

Bluelighter
I am leaving for Bris-Vegas in early August and I want to catch up with my Sydney lovelies on the way through. Two birds, one stone etc.

So the plan is this: Sunday the 10th of August we* meet with Bluelighters from in and around Sydney for dinner and/or drinks and general super-fun-happy-times.
We're yet to confirm where we're staying and I understand this will have a big impact on where we will hold aforementioned super-fun-happy-times.

Consider this a place-holder. Keep the date free if you can and prepare for further deet's imminently. :D
*Busty and C0TB possibly in a post-million-hour-drive stupor.

Pffft. I've grown up a bit since my multiple Simon pikes. These days I just admit that I probably won't make it right from the start.

Have fun kids but remember, don't drink and drive. Oh and if you're on Oxford St and you're unsure, it's probably a man.

I'd kill for a chance to meet you cuties in person, but alas I'm stranded in this desert wastesland known as the states.

i dont even know what im doing tomorrow.. but i will know what im doing on the 10th... on the 9th...

speak to astrosmurf to organise me...

^Neverfear, she's already behind the scenes crouched over some papyrus by the light of a rapidly diminishing candle helping us mastermind this whole operation.

Looks like we're not going to be based too far out of the city so we'll just do stuff there. Less of an excuse for people to pike, that way.

People I we would like to see [in no particular order]:
  • Astrosmurf
  • Joannie_mhm
  • Playerone
  • lostpunk5545
  • up all night
  • UnSquare
  • doofqueen
  • [eK]
  • Eggman [you're in Sydney, yah?]
  • Rated E
  • Ch0psy

Do it kids or die in your sleep. :D

Last edited:
CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
Eggman [your in Sydney, yah?

For someone who picks people up on their your/you're mistakes more often than joannie and I combined, I'd change your shit right now. ;)

I live an hour and a half from the city and will have to work on Monday. But I'm not entirely ruling out showing up.

Nicely spotted UAN! :D Being all grown up is working out very well for you :)

Thank you, Simon. It means a lot to me that you're noticing my strict adherance to rules and regulations these days. I even own glasses. I'm pretty much an adult.

Ahh ye olde Bluelight meetup. It's been a while. I might drop by if I'm not doing anything that night.

yarni... you are the further person i know from grown up than me...

but i love it

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
[*]Eggman [your in Sydney, yah?][*]Rated E

Yes I reside there but Sundays really are not good for me

I will keep and eye out for your intended plans though

I see that Im not welcome so just for that, im coming.

Eggy, you better be there .

:( I didnt make the cut!!!

I'd still love to meet up though. I'm hopefully(currently on crutches) doing City to Surf that morning so should be free arvo/evening :)

/hijack

raverchik said:
I'm hopefully(currently on crutches) doing City to Surf that morning so should be free arvo/evening :)

Are you on crack?! I'm registered to do it but since I got hit by a car last week I'm having second thoughts. Seriously...crutches?! Can you get a wheelchair and someone to push you?

^ haha well my injury is on the mend, so i'm hoping to be off crutches on the weekend + some physio.
So i'm thinking of just walking it.

I will keep an eye on the plans but similarly to eggman, sunday night might not be great. Uni early on monday, assignments to hand in, etc etc.

^^^ Excuses excuses.

Tell yous what, i will buy you two rounds, how does that sound.