• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Busty and C0TB in Sydonee - one night only!

How flexible is this booking for ten people? There are a few Bluelighters who might like to come but haven't posted in this thread.

(I'd also like to know if I made the cut)

I have to work on a mates new house and from what i understand, its a lot of work...........but im still hopeful.

Gher you haven't been listening. The 'list' has been taken way too seriously! It was directed at those who frequent the site, and who we know or have been wanting to meet for a while. You and your mates are more than welcome! I would love to meet you! :)

Whatever. You know this is just an excuse to silently judge new people!

Just goty home and Im exhausted............wont be there. Dount i will be missed.......lol

No actually. We had a rather kicking time at the Glenmore with Unsquare, Astro_smurf, joannie_mhm and Player1. We ate awesome pizza at the Ship Inn and sipped whiskey at some random bar. As stated in the cab on the way home, I don't mind Sydney so much anymore. :D

Great to hear.

Like I said a couple of weeks ago, I had lots of uni shite to do so couldn't make it. I fell asleep with my head in a book last night and then turned up to my test ten minutes late. Business as usual.

someone in this thread mentioned "TROUGH MAN!!!"
the fucked up nasty who used to lie in the urinal trough of some parties i went to and have the crowd piss on him for hours on end.
a legend in Sydney's early 90's club/dance scene and quite a sight to behold.
I always pissed to the side.
TFF

oooh sounds like you had a slash on the original trough man and not one of the imitators.

Its always easy to tell given his passing in '96 arising from complication after an e-coli infection of the eye.

I had a chance to have a go at the Orb during 95 Mardi Gras but by the time I got in he was already done.

Also I once heard a rumour that his suit was a 3 piece Ermenegildo Zegna pin stripe which gives him extra cred

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
As stated in the cab on the way home, I don't mind Sydney so much anymore. :D

Sydney is one of my favourite places, because it houses some of the best friends i've ever had. <3

I'll be seeing you all in October! :D

Samadhi said:
Sydney is one of my favourite places, because it houses some of the best friends i've ever had. <3

I'll be seeing you all in October! :D

woohoo.

Can you bring Razzles with you please.

eggman said:
oooh sounds like you had a slash on the original trough man and not one of the imitators.

Its always easy to tell given his passing in '96 arising from complication after an e-coli infection of the eye.

I had a chance to have a go at the Orb during 95 Mardi Gras but by the time I got in he was already done.

Also I once heard a rumour that his suit was a 3 piece Ermenegildo Zegna pin stripe which gives him extra cred
katmeow and I met one of these imitators one night at the Court House in Darlinghurst. Still, without a doubt, the funniest random I have ever met.

I have been tossing and turning and turning and tossing as to whether or not to ask this question...............and I just have to know.

What the fuck is a trough man?

Dude, your limited knowledge on all things 'Golden' is completely hysterical.

firstly, 'Golden' refers to the term 'Golden Shower'. A trough boy is someone that sits in a trough... like a urinal and well ... other people do what they do in the urinal, which results in trough boy being pissed on in the trough... and he doesnt have to pay... everybody wins !