• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Busty and C0TB in Sydonee - one night only!

I just spoke to one smurf that is astro...

Bar 333 has been confirmed as the venue

Its a decent place... got food, got alcohol, got music... http://www.bar333.com.au

time will be confirmed in the next few days.

wait

sorry, this has now been unconfirmed as the venue

as stupid me just went to their stupid site and found out that it is only for private functions on sundays...

fuckin gay

in other news... i have no idea where we can go now...

there is equilibrium... which is just well, kinda in between town hall and central... decent pub, has a bullion beers on tap (no shit, something like 64 beers on tap)

and decent food also...

Any objections?

Sounds good. I was envisioning something starting later but a 1PM start works well for me because I can jump on a train home some time to at least get 4 hours sleep before work.

So I'll probably attend.

Plus lots of beer on tap is great because I hate the standard 7 or so Aussie beers generally on tap.

Im easy and will leave it to you maestros to orgyise.

Bar 333? For serious?

Lansdowne: $5 feeds + live music.
Hotel Hollywood: RSL carpets, relaxed and awesome old lady owner.
Bar Broadway: Free pool on Sunday + thai food (I think they serve sundays?)
The Clare: Generally closed. Fuck em.
Cafe Lounge: MOTHERFUCKING SCRABBLE + pizza and shit.
The Rose: Best Sunday pub in the history of Sunday drinking.

landsdowne - still isnt all that easy to get to unless you wanna walk the k or 2 up george street to it...
hotel hollywood is close to your place... no one elses :p
bar broadway... i have no complaints.
the clare... rumour has it, i pissed in a pokie there, got bounced by a ranga in a red singlet and am now barred for life...

cant say shit about the other 2...

im happy with bar broadway...

Haha the Clare has been closed every time I've tried to go there since you showed me the place Yarni :)

Which is a shame because it is an awesome pub...

Bar Broadway is also awesome because of the Drum Media/Brag/Other independent publications factor.

As we are travelling form the Wang that morning, 1pm is a little early.

Best to say that the two of us will be in Sydney town from 4-5pm.

By all means start earlier (at what ever venue is decided on).

Lets decide on final destination in the next 48 hr....

What about the Glenmore in the rocks? slightly seedy, an open roof looking out onto the harbour, nice on a Sunday arvo.

^Mmm, harbouuuur! I'm honestly happy with anywhere that will serve me a wodka and raspberry [or half-decent cocktail] and not look at me side-ways. :D
We'll be needing eats at some point as well, so a place with a kitchen who doesn't just serve parma's and chips would do nicely as well.

Yeah, I know I'm a fussy bitch. :p:|

Last edited:
lostpunk5545 said:
Haha the Clare has been closed every time I've tried to go there .
Probably still trying to get rid of the chopsy smell............lol

the couch with my writing all over it isn't there anymore :(

if it was anywhere but the clare, i'd think someone had objected to 'you fucking sleazy cunt, don't you dare cross this fucking line or i'll have my boyfriend fucking beat the shit out of you' written on the furniture, but i imagine it just got replaced by some 'newer' pre-loved couch

joannie_mhm said:
What about the Glenmore in the rocks? slightly seedy, an open roof looking out onto the harbour, nice on a Sunday arvo.
^If this place serves cocktails or at least raspberrry unt' wodka I'm sold. I just emailed them to check if the beer garden is open on Sunday afternoon. If it is, we're biro'd in beyatches.

Any complaints? Let me file them for you. /Shreds. :D

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
^If this place serves cocktails or at least raspberrry unt' wodka I'm sold. I just emailed them to check if the beer garden is open on Sunday afternoon. If it is, we're biro'd in beyatches.

Any complaints? Let me file them for you. /Shreds. :D

Sounds great

good chance im not going to be able to make it now...

will let you know when once details are confirmed.

Final confirmation: we are booked in for 10 people at the Glenmore @ The Rocks from 4pm-ish. So suck my hairy balls. :D

Last edited:
I'm not coming because I'm broke and have to work early on Monday. But have fun!