• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Busty and C0TB in Sydonee - one night only!

I bet someone actually does get a shrubbery. They'll look so stupid if they do.

mazdan is like the scary old dude that hangs outside your skool and offered you candy...

watch him

but he goes for the dragons, and likes soccer, so he is OK in my books...

if it is on a sunday... as much as i would like to get blind, i will probably end up driving... which means... rated_e you have no fuckin excuse.

lostpunk5545 said:
Buy me 3 rounds and I'm there.

Done.

lol.

How do i build a shrubbery?

Chopsy..........you got me in one you bastard..............i must be made of glass...............everyone sees straight through me damn it.

boiled lollies anyone?

BREAKaBEAT said:
Wow, a wish list. What will that crazy Shayden do next ?

I sense mocking.....:| :p

As for my wish list...

-Sonny Bill Williams
-That girl from the "Where the bloody hell are you?" ads
-The crazy dude who would lie in urinals at raves and get the punters to piss on him
-One poster size picture of a naked Bea Arthur
-A tomato shaped like it has a penis
-Unsquare

To be honest I have heard that most Sydneysiders are pikers after 5am Sunday and the coke there is rubbish at best so.....

Prove me wrong. At the very least you could find a scattered Busty hanging from the Opera House with his shirt off singing Custard covers come Monday peak hour.....<3

raverchik said:
:( I didnt make the cut!!!
^Oh honey, of course you made the cuuuut! I posted the BL people who I don't really chat to IRL or on facecrack or anything and who don't regularly surf BL. I was going to let you know via other means - I still have to return your PM. :p

And everyone in Sydney who's not listed, I'm not excluding you! Come along if you like, the more the merrier!

i can try for lara bingle.. she lives somewhere out here... but im not sure if michael clarke will approve when i gag her and take her away...

yeah, i cant confirm shit till i know when n where... and if its like in a week... get your asses into gear... i know i should be callling astrosmurf on this one.. but yeah...

why do i get this funny feeling its going to be at newtown... which is good.

Oh, if it's going to be Newton, could I please add one of Newton Jets greatest players to my wish list?

Phil "What's-a-pack-a" Sigsworth.....
Newtown_Phil_Sigsworth_small.jpg

Best nick name in rugby league....ever!*

*OK, Martin " Chariots" Offiah was pretty cool too....

I have to change trains to get to Newtown and I don't like to change trains, not even for $5 Alize.
My vote goes to the Cross or somewhere around there, it's easy enough to get to, close to the city and Busty won't be out of place when he decides to get naked and snort crack from Chopsy's bellybutton.

No, *I* Sense Mocking.....

Busty St Clare said:
As for my wish list...

-Unsquare

You've made me the happiest gal in Tha (innerish) West!

Fuck The Cross, doe.

What was Miss A thinkin'?

:p

i totally agree on the fuck the cross...

the cross is filthy at the best of times, and only be entered completely twisted off drugs, and the wee hours of the morning...

which dont plan to be doing... sorry...

and i have to change for newtown also... so dont be such a pain in the ass...

somewhere in the city is always your best bet - generally the least amount of travel for all involved.

newtown or the cross might be good for those close to there, but is a bitch for anyone who doesn't live right in that area.

ok... i have not consulted with Astrosmurf as i have lost your number and need you to call or msg me... otherwise i dont have ur number... and i have no idea when the actual people (c0tb/bust) are going to be here... but im putting this down now... so there is so some sort of structute.

There is a place called Bar 333 at the bottom of Martin Place... on George Street (i dont think we can get anymore fricken central than this) Its rather swanky but not too swanky... probably a great place for a sunday arvo/evening drink...

I suggest we get there at 1pm...

If anyone has any objections... please forward them to someone who cares...

if all else fails please do not let us end up at any of the following venues...

Jacksons on George
The Kings Cross Region
The Paragon (it died after the 2nd syd xmas drinks)
The Bristol Arms Hotel (people from sydney know the place)

i dont know...