Bluelight

Thread: Oxycontin Snort ?

1. Collapse Details
    Oxycontin Snort ? 
    Capsule
    I have some PINK OXYCONTIN tabs; supplier states that they're 20mg. oxycontin per pill.
    I just crushed one up and was left with little bits of pink residue - I saw in a post earlier that you have to "scrape off" the coating. I'm assuming that's the "coating" - if so, what's the best way to snort these little things - and if I do scrape it off how do I do that? Sorry if this sounds really stupid - but well, hell I guess we're all aloud to ask stupid questions.
    *By the way, just snorted the 20mg. with as much "coating" off as possible and 10 min later I feel fantastic. Pretty f'd up now.

2. Collapse Details

to remove the coating...just wet a paper towel and rub the pill..the coating comes off rather easily....
    or you could do what I do and simply scrape it off with a razor blade...it takes a lot longer but I enjoy the process....

3. Collapse Details

Thanks for the reply. I had heard about the wet paper towel deal but I just wasn't sure if you'd loose oxy in the process. What's the quickest and easiest way?
    Still f'd up...

4. Collapse Details

Flame
    Just use your fingernails, or you can put it in your mouth and suck it off.

5. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    Yeah, suck on the pill for 10-15 seconds and the coating will dissappear

6. Collapse Details

sucking will then make the pill wet wont it?
    i just use my fingernail. works fine.

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I've done it both ways...when you suck on it for like 15 seconds like mentioned all you do is rub it with a paper towel and it will come off (and the pill is fine, it won't be wet)...when i did it this way i was able to save 1/4 of it after i broke it up cuz it was an 80 so i didn't want it all at once. Anyways, I prefer just scraping it with my fingernail, sure it may take longer, but i just like this way better, plus you know for sure that you got it all off and you don't end up sucking on it too long...
    -Steve

8. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    Central Florida Area (think Orlando area)
    Just scrape it off with yer fingernail, dont bother wetting it then using a towel, it's pointless ..
    For other info, read the FAQ, lets cut down on the OC posts..