• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

**an Open Forum - Suggestions Anyone? Now open! Tell us what you think!**

What do you think of Aus Social; in it's current state.

• So much fun, I love posting here.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • It's ok, there is some good content

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Don't really think about it.

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Repetitive and boring

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • I'm only here right now on pain of death.

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters
and how it looked like it had a bit more intention in it then just a 'joke'.
626.jpg

DoctorShop said:
You cannot deny that there are a lot of Australian BLers who don't post here because of past moderators.

We have had some total tossbag moderators in the past, but that's the past! The new team is definitely managing this place a lot better than it has been in a while but if people choose to stay away that's their choice.

deeCee said:
How is Rated E going? I see he has kept to his last promise... You will find that his post has been one of the, if not the only post edited in the last month, so your argument of over modding is null and void (actually besides a couple of clubbing guidio posts, but we all know about him). It wasn't just the word wanker, but the repetition of it, and how it looked like it had a bit more intention in it then just a 'joke'.

Tell me, who is this whole bunch of people? If they find it boring, then why ain't they the one's putting something more into the board if they really want to post here? OR did you just make up a random statement?

You are appearing somewhat blind to certain changes in the population here. But you would know from hanging around here that people have moved on from posting here when they were regulars. Some because they have just gotten over it but I gotta say man, having posts deleted for really uptight reasons or because you come from a different tangent to the majority and some sensitive people could get slightly upset does tend to discourage people from bothering.

There things take time. I dont know much about what anyone else thinks and can only say that I have only started reading this forum at all very recently and did not want to even do that because there was no point for a long time. Anything remotely interesting was removed, threads shut down when everyone was getting into it. Fucking annoying man.

If anything, this bit of BL needs mods more than before to use their personalities to start discussion and keep it growing. This bit of being the in charge dude seems to not be treated with priority. It should be. mazdan seems to be doing most of the hard yards at the moment there.