• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

how do u smoke heroin?

keroppi1

Bluelighter
like with tin foil? is the H supposed to be tar, or powder, what color? im clueless to this

You could smoke heroin in any form.
The simplest way would be to cut a square of foil, place it in the middle, light from underneath and inhale the smoke with a straw or hollowed out pencil.
This is method is primarily applied to tar heroin. For those that don't want to inject heroin and all you have is tar, there are some obvious difficulties in snorting it.
However if you have rocked or powdered heroin, smoking it would be an enormous waste. It's the same exact experience as snorting it, however it requires A LOT MORE heroin to get to the same place.

SC:
Could you suggest a dose ratio to compensate for the difference betweem slamming and smoking in your comments above?

The amount it takes to get a good high (when smoked) is probably about 2-4 times as much as it would take to get that same high when slammed .. trust me, if you have powder then you're best off snorting it..

this probably sounds stupid, but ive been too scared to snort it after watching pulp fiction!!??

Yes. that ^^^ does sound stupid, because remember John Travolta had just scored some Herion, she thought she was snorting coke.She was wrong thats why she ODed.

Afraid I'll have to disagree with you there. You won't get much of a rush if you snort heroin. You can get a pretty good rush if you smoke it. Mix with something which helps to prevent the heroin from burning upp immediately. I usually use an OTC called koffazon here in Sweden. Koffazon is basically just caffeine and fenazone. You can also use a tiny bit of butter.

I would use saline water to prolong the burning , but rock and powder are really better off nasaly.
I never had tar but if i did I would choose to smoke it because I can't inject anything mexican

It takes a while, but it's really worth it to become skilled at chasing the dragon. I mean, 1/20 of a gram gets me real wasted nowadays. In the beginning I used to need twice as much but now it just keeps burning and burning and burning. :)

Originally posted by SovietContin:
The simplest way would be to cut a square of foil, place it in the middle, light from underneath and inhale the smoke with a straw or hollowed out pencil.

Yeah...that's pretty much how to do it. Except, I would suggest placing the tar near one of the edges of the foil, not the middle. Then hold the flame underneath the foil, while holding the foil at an angle, so the tar runs down the foil as it melts. You'll get much more smoke this way.
ALSO...instead of a straw, you should inhale the smoke using something shaped like a funnel. I used to roll up one of those magazine subscription cards so that one end was very wide, and the part you put in your mouth is small. This way you can catch more smoke.
Chasing the dragon is a blast! But I would never even attempt smoking powder. As other have said--it seems like it would be a gigantic waste...

Originally posted by synthic:
It takes a while, but it's really worth it to become skilled at chasing the dragon.
Can you explain the procedure you go about. Thanks.

1. Wrap some foil around a pencil to make a good tube to use for inhaling the smoke. approx 2.5 inches long is ok.
2. Find a piece of foil and place the powder on it. Also add some sort of agent on top of the powder which will prolong the burning (read more about it above thos post).
3. Don't hold the foil at an angle just yet. You need to apply some heat underneath the foil, just under the powder so it'll turn into a drop.
4. Once the drop has been formed you can begin to hold the foil at an angle at the same time as you force the drop downward the foil with your lighter. Just heat underneath the foil, slightly behind the drop. Don't apply to much heat, it will only create too much smoke for you to handle with that tube which means waste of money. Apply heat carefully, I usually add heat little by little. Just don't forget to inhale at the same time.
5. When you've run out of heroin you can unwrap your foil tube which you used to inhale the smoke with. You'll find a red (color may vary slightly) residue om the inside. More heroin for you to smoke!