• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What religion most reflects your views: Belief-O-Matic Quiz with poll (updated)

Choose your favourite belief or religion

• Agnosticism

Votes: 114 17.0%
  • Atheism

Votes: 124 18.5%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 129 19.3%
  • Christianity

Votes: 74 11.1%
  • Hinduism

Votes: 16 2.4%
  • Islam

Votes: 10 1.5%
  • Judaism

Votes: 15 2.2%
  • Pagan & Earth-Based

Votes: 52 7.8%
  • Taoism

Votes: 47 7.0%
  • Other belief

Votes: 89 13.3%

• Total voters
Killa: I really don't draw the connection that the followers of the message of Christ are a vital role in people spreading aids and having too many babies in African and Asian countries.

Morbyss: Can you please give me a reply.

Well they are my favorite religion. Thoes are not they are my beliefs, I should have taken myself a bit more seriously. Basicly its like this
The World Ends Tomorrow and YOU MAY DIE

Well, no, probably not...but whatever you do, just keep reading!

ARE WE CONTROLLED BY SECRET FORCES?
ARE ALIEN SPACE MONSTERS BRINGING A STARTLING NEW WORLD?
DO PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE STRANGE?
DO YOU??
...THEN YOU MAY BE ON THE RIGHT TRACK!

"Unpredictables" are not alone and possess amazing hidden powers of their own!
Are You Abnormal?
YES! YOUR KIND SHALL TRIUMPH!

If you are what they call "different" --
If you think we're entering a new Dark Ages --
If you see the universe as one vast morbid sense of humor --
If you are looking for an inherently bogus religion that will condone superior degeneracy and tell you that you are "above" everyone else --
If you can help with a donation --

Then the Church of the Subgenius could could save your sanity!

You'd PAY to know what you REALLY think." --Dobbs 1961

Last edited:
Okay thanks, well it was ment to be about your actual beliefs. I still dont know how you can favour a certain belief over your own.

Christian Soldier said:
haha nice tats, when are you getting your back finished?

thanks
maybe one day. maybe never. after 25+ hours i've hit an (currently)impenetrable pain barrier with my back.

but as my other tat says.... "it doesn't matter"

Last edited:
Idiologies are toxic. They are a slap in the face to free thinking. I like getting get short term personal salvation from the subgenius church. (www.subgenius.com)

psychology is the only religion that you have to have a degrea to be a member.

so what about bob tuned out? - nice
bow to boble head bob lol -

I guess I'm a Christian but no denomination accepts what I belive because I pick and choose parts from other religions such as Muslim,Buddasim,and even Mysticyism.I use these other religions mottos against them such as having faith.I have faith that not one religion is perfect and I guess I go against all of thier laws and rules by deciding to take bits and pieces of each and mixing them into my own.If these religions were perfect then they would'nt all contradict themselves as they do,right?
I know there is a God and I believe in my heart that he wouldn't turn against people and let wars go because of different beliefs in him.As long as you believe and know there is a guiding force then in my opinion you have faith.I also believe that God is appallled by the deaths made in his name.At least the God I belive in does and if I'm wrong then I hope there is no God.In my own blind faith(as hippy as it sounds) God to me is only about love and understanding.

antinazi77 said:
psychology is the only religion that you have to have a degrea to be a member.

Not neccasarily, I hear you can buy psychology licenses in some areas.

"Bob" was a drilling equipment salesman in the 1950s who saw a vision of God on a television set he had built himself.vision inspired him to write the "PreScriptures" (as described in the Book of the SubGenius The Book of the SubGenius: Being the Divine Wisdom, Guidance, and Prophecy of J.R. 'Bob' Dobbs, High Epopt of the Church of the SubGenius, Here Inscribed for the Salvation of Future Generations and in the Hope that Slack May Someday Reign on this Earth is seen as the "bible" of the Church of the SubGenius. It was first published by McGraw-Hill in 1983, and subsequently re-printed several times. It was compiled from the Church's ongoing zine publication, The Stark Fist of Removal.) and found the Church.

I believe in the GOD Roq. He's the GOD of all those talking, and music playing rocks that populate theme parks, and various recreational areas, all over the world. His main agenda is making sure everyone is heard, and that we enjoy our stay.

Christian Soldier said:
Okay thanks, well it was ment to be about your actual beliefs. I still dont know how you can favour a certain belief over your own.

I misread it in the same way. I chose buddhism but I'm really more agnostic/atheist (I don't make such a big deal with this distinction). I favor buddhism, however, because I really like the ideas of karma and reincarnation and all their implications, and I would like it if that were true, but I don't really believe that's what happens, at least not now.

My top five:
1. Unitarian Universalism (100% )
2. Liberal Quakers (92% )
3. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (85% )
4. Neo-Pagan (80% )
5. Mahayana Buddhism (78% )

Last edited:
for some of the questions, i wanted to check more than one

i especially dont like how it combines "Not Sure" with three other choices

i got Liberal Quaker
almost every belief tenet the website describes for it starts with "Diverse beliefs" or "Beliefs vary " or "Beliefs are diverse" or "Views vary"

i think its a stupid survey

^I know my own beliefs, and I never checked "Not sure", and all of mine say "diverse beliefs" too..