• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I am the smiliest mother-fucker to ever walk the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT

Bluelighter
I have realised this. Now, let's move on. :)

My smile for today: I went to Smiggle and used their mobile phone sticker maker today.
SmigglePhoneMachine.jpg

It's a new machine that allows you to print out stickers for your phone or music player that are made from vinyl. They're pressure-activated, have no air-bubbles and can peel off without residue.

My phone looks fucking pimp.
Picture004.jpg

Picture002.jpg

WTF!

I have never heard of Smiggle

Thats it though man, I'm fuckin going!

^I think the machine is only in Melbourne [Chadstone shopping centre]. It's a cool store though. I'm obsessed with cute, funky stationary so it meets every requirement for me. ;)

According to there store locator there are a few here in Sydney

I will have to pester them to get one of those machines

Since Sydney is better than Melbourne I am sure we will most probably end up with two ;)

Don't loose it in the ball room at Ikea, playing twister or in a swimming pool full of smarties.

I know there's at least a few more Smiggles - there's definitely one in Knox, one in Camberwell, and I think there's one in Melbourne Central too.

It's a cool shop!!

^The machine itself is new technology being trialled at only Chadstone, though. ;):D

Other people must have smiles! Come on, let it all out! <3

It seems a waste of money to me, but again, im not a very big consumer, infact, i'd much rather it if i got paid in books and ginger beer. As for phones, I have a Nokia from 2000 that i'm using at the moment. :)

You can buy stickers from Smiggle that you can put on your books

It'll make em all dope dude

Yeah Smiggle stickers might be the go then. I'll have to ask my boss to pay me in books, smiggle stickers and ginger beer in that case. :)

It'll make em all dope dude

What?! are you serious? Putting Smiggle stickers on my books will turn them into dope?! Yes.. :)

^^ Wow, i'd love to do this. The Australian Alpine Walking Trail is worth looking into as well.

I missed out on doing the Overland Track with a friend in Tasmania a few years ago due to money so I'm pretty sure I will do that at some point too :) Much smaller hike but it's supposed to be beautiful throughout.

Unfortunately there's significant parts of the GNW through suburban areas.

^^ Yeah, the suburban areas is a downside, but the whole idea of walking long distances is probably one of the best things anyone can do in their lifetime. :)

I love hiking so much. While you're doing it you often wonder what exactly you like about being in constant pain with crushing weight on your back. But the simplification of life is what it's all about. When the only thing you have to worry about for the whole day is reaching a point you can see in the distance with your own foot power there's an amazing sense of self freedom.

Ahh... the fun things you discover when you're unemployed.

This is the only smeegal I'm putting on my phone.

image495.jpg

Having one of my fave BLer's now on my msn list :)

I'll be waiting for that pot plant thanks ;)

<3

My smile - although i love it, i have a night off from Basketball tonight which meant i could have a glass of wine with dinner :)

Ohhh Pot plants! I highly approve!
14.gif

I smiled and said "woo hoo" out loud when I found a whole yeap of perfect ripe seed on a lilly pilly today that I havent grown before.

Btw, those phone stickers look awesome. Totally unique...

Status
Not open for further replies.