• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I am the smiliest mother-fucker to ever walk the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i also went on a sale spree of dvd's and bought about 15 or so. i bought 4and put the rest on labuy until next week. i brought homr Boondock Saints, Blow and Fear and Loathing in L.A and Pulp Fiction:)

rm2x said:
You guys should join this: http://www.kiva.org/

helping others makes me smile, and will make you smile too

I remember reading about that ages ago but that's the first time I've seen the site. I really like the concept and I'm going to contribute next pay day. Thanks heaps lad.

lostpunk5545 said:
I remember reading about that ages ago but that's the first time I've seen the site. I really like the concept and I'm going to contribute next pay day. Thanks heaps lad.

no worries champ

it's nice hearing updates about how the people are doing, and in the worst case senario, you lose a bit of money, best case, you get it back and then can reloan :)

leftwing said:
i also went on a sale spree of dvd's and bought about 15 or so. i bought 4and put the rest on labuy until next week. i brought homr Boondock Saints, Blow and Fear and Loathing in L.A and Pulp Fiction:)

i ended up picking them up today as well as my Alice in Chains DVD in the mail:) i also cashed my tax cheque which mean BL BASH!=D

Today due to lack of forethought all my boxer shorts ended up on the clothes line so when I went for a jog today at the beach I was free balling. After jogging for a while I realised the weather was quite mild, I would like a swim, the beach was deserted (due to it being winter and overcast), and I wasn't wearing board shorts. So I went swimming naked. It was different and fun.

I just noticed in the sunlight that some smart-arse spider has strung a thread right the centre of my room. And I've somehow avoided walking through it all morning.

Last night, I thought it had started raining, so got up to close my bedroom windows. I opened the fly screen and faffed around a bit before closing them. After they were closed, i slowly slid the fly screen across; just as i did, i heard a load of humming.

It seemed that a large colony of paper wasps had built their house on the top sill of my window (which hadn't been closed in ages) and i had broken it. Thank god i closed it when i did, because they were very. fucking. angry.

I turned my light on, and then Falcor and I watched them for a while, glancing at eachother periodically, counting our lucky stars, im sure. ;)

I then grabbed the flyspray and killed those motherfuckers. They were in between my windows and I; there was no way around it. I counted the corpses this morning - there were 10 I could see, and a few on the ground below my window.

I'm smiling because i'm not one big wasp sting today. :)

Ooh paper wasps sting so bad!

I was smiling heaps today because a mate of mine bought a MR2, fully imported Toyota and we took it for a hoon this arvo. The acceleration is so awesome, turbo's are fully sick.

And I bought myself a sick pair of Panasonic headphones and a maad Sony clock radio.

Im smiling coz i weighed our cat tonight...7.5kilos...which for a cat is FAT and HEAVY!! =D But she makes me smile :D

My whole life in general is making me smile right now. Work seems to be getting better and they have met me half way with a pay rise and also what i need and want from them job wise etc. They begged me not to leave so i laid down terms and conditions and they came to a compromise. BIG =D =D for me :D

And ive been using a new shampoo and conditioner Matrix - Biolage (sp?) and my hair actually feels fantastic. I think it is the one i should of been using years ago :D

And having lunch with Robs grandparents and his dad tmw. His family and I get along like a house on fire and I <3 his grandparents :)

And seen Sigur Ros at Festival hall last night. Concert blew me away and i ran into an old BL potato :D

^ You totally did my head in with the "Festival Hall" MMS honey :D I was asleep when I got it and thought 'how the HELL has someone taken a photo at a venue in Brisbane that is not only no longer in existence, but was knocked down before the advent of phone cameras?'

Damn me not having your number in my phone! <3

Last edited:
^^^
Im great at waking people up ;) <3 And your fault for losing my number :p

I just picked up a 1TB external HD for $189 w' free delivery. Freaking insanely CHEAP! I'll never run out of space for movies, tee-vee shows and musack again. =D

Memories of the past four days are also making me smile - see pictures thread for visual examples. I have such a wonderful new home. Everytime I'm there it feels more and more like my own home. :)<3
We picked up a kick-ass new couch for the front 'reading room'. This place will ooze cool once we're done attacking it.

Plus, I can has a pink Visa. :D

PinkVisa.jpg

I fucked off the Commonwealth bank as they couldn't give me a credit debit card for my account. I've been a loyal customer of theirs since I was born - literally. My parents made me a Dollarmite account when I was a little bebe, and I've been with them ever since. I felt a loyalty to them and never ever even consider changing. They would have had a customer for life if I hadn't developed a need for a product they couldn't provide.

I was told they would be getting a credit card debit product at some point over the next financial year, but couldn't give me any details. They offered me a normal credit card but after having a 'student' CC with a $3000 limit up until last year and being charged interest through the nose the whole time I had it I said no. So it was sayonara to the ancients of the Commonwealth and hello to NAB. :D

I got a Visa debit a few months ago... its great. I used to get charged 60 cents everytime I used my card so I would take cash out and try and make it last over the fortnight.

Since then I use it for everything because I get free transactions if you use the credit feature and sign for it with the shops eftpos machine.

Smile: I played my mates PSP today, an awesome tactical war game. (The name escapes me) I can see myself buying one and spending forever on it, but I wont... i would never leave the house :)

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
I just picked up a 1TB external HD for $189 w' free delivery.

oooo COTD yeah? That is one sweet deal, seriously. Good brand too.

I'm so annoyed, I paid about $30 less for 500Gig a few weeks ago lol and to top it off I bought two of them! :\
Good work :)

I had an awesome day with the kids today, they were so happy when they woke up, I had a rough night from a cold, but their excitement of waking up got me all fired up :)

Had a good text session with a fellow bl'r, we're going to head for some beers in two weeks time, should be fun :)
Or end in chaos, either way, sounds fun :)

I made cheesecake this afternoon, basically made up the recipe apart from vague recollections of my grandma's recipe.

I'm very much looking forward to tasting it!

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
Plus, I can has a pink Visa. :D

I fucked off the Commonwealth bank as they couldn't give me a credit debit card for my account. I've been a loyal customer of theirs since I was born - literally. My parents made me a Dollarmite account when I was a little bebe, and I've been with them ever since. I felt a loyalty to them and never ever even consider changing. They would have had a customer for life if I hadn't developed a need for a product they couldn't provide.

I was told they would be getting a credit card debit product at some point over the next financial year, but couldn't give me any details. They offered me a normal credit card but after having a 'student' CC with a $3000 limit up until last year and being charged interest through the nose the whole time I had it I said no. So it was sayonara to the ancients of the Commonwealth and hello to NAB. :D

Indeed the visa debit was what got me to decide on banks when i changed from westpac recently. I had been with westpac for yrs but changed to anz because they had a visa debit. while westpac has a debit mastercard and i flattly refused to go to the CONBANK i went to anz. got a blue card though. the choices were pink, black or blue :)

Status
Not open for further replies.