• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I am the smiliest mother-fucker to ever walk the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kytnism said:
tonight is the big game.

aussies vs all blacks.

drinks, friends and fun is on the agenda.

ive prepared seafood, nibblies and cleaned my house in preparation.

nao just waiting on friends to arrive to wreck havoc on this shiz.

:D

...kytnism...:|

34 - 9.

aw. yeah.

awesome game - so glad I forked out the 300 bucks for p1 and I to go :D

^ haha I think you mean 34-19 ;) I was offered a ticket through work but didn't go because I didn't like the other people going. There's nothing worse than watching sport with people you don't like. Actually, there's plenty worse. Still.

I went and saw my most excellent nearly 95 year old grandmother today. She really is the coolest old lady in the world. No bias, of course.

No, i'm the coolest old lady in the world....:)

old_lady.gif

Hehe my Granma was 90 a couple of weeks ago. Also, Nelson Mandella was 90 this year.. coincidence? :D

Do or die touch football game tomorrow, essentially 5 teams playing for the remaining 3 semi final spots. Received this email this morning, who says we don't play for keeps? ;)

Gentlemen, this is the sort of sporting challenge as little boys running around in the back yard we dreamt of being part of. Serious questions will be asked of each of us, and as a unit. These occasions come around only once in a lifetime. You will each have to reach down and search to find that which makes you men, the inner strength that as men we draw on in such times of desperation and (what appears) as insurmountable adversity………...

many of you will, nay, almost all of you will come up with nothing. Most of you will return home to you families tomorrow night and never speak of the shame that you have brought to yourself or your beloved family. They will continue their lives blissfully unaware of the disgrace you have tarnished the rest of their lives with – not because of what they have done, but because of what you didn't do………

Hands up who wants to etch their names in history, to have their names sung from the mountain tops, to be thought of as gods amongst a wretched …….. and who wants to be relegated to the backwater of touch football history?

Some of you folks are mighty lucky to still have your grandparents around. Mine are long gone. My own kids lost their father's parents already, too. :(

Went to the physio and should be right to go skiing this weekend IF i rest up and dont play basketball this week.

Yay, i will get to go to the snow <3

i made some earrings for my mother with my jeweller neighbour
and shell b home soon!!!

Lebanese banquet with retarded drunkards. Met a bra boy (tattoo much?) and accidentally walked into a Happy 30th party with a Wednesday morning hangover theme. If I had a million dollars I think I'd still live right about where I am now.

I was also offered a job today. They're willing to wait until my redundancy is finalised which means I will have zero unemployment time. I guess that's awesome, but I was really looking forward to not having a job.

^^Tell them 2 weeks after your real ending date so you have holiday time. Shame you can't get it to coincide with the olympics, I know you love a good cheer.

Only 66 days, or 1,597 hours, until I am going overseas. Hurry up October 5!!

So after my experience with the seagull in the park today I heard some very melodic bass guitar start up from just over in the park. A couple of hippies were jamming with portable amps and having a BBQ (lentils on a hotplate woo hoo!).

I sat there and drank my coffee and enjoyed it for a while :)

Flying domestic at this time of year is awesome, had an entire row to myself at the back of the Virgin late-night to Cairns from Melbourne, kicked back and watched four episodes of South Park on my laptop. Giggled like a little schoolboy at the cheesing episode =D

I spent the morning sleeping in and shopping with the boy. Meandered my way back to my new home-base via all number of awesome shops and sites, and rode the ferry all-by-myself and didn't die. Woo! =D
I've spent the afternoon being a sickening domestic Goddess. I walked down to the local shops with my granny trolley and filled it with dinner ingredients. Unpacked the groceries, cleaned Grandpa Eugene's tank, took out the washing, washed, treated and straightened the hair [takes fucking forever when you have this much urgh], painted the nails come-fuck-me-red for the interview tomorrow morning, and made chocolate and peanut-butter spiders for desert.

Now I just have to get this job tomorrow morning [and convince the boy to iron my interview shirdt - I have an allergic reaction to ironing] and I'll be sitting atop Cloud #9. :D<3

i just purchased a Jimi Hendric DVD, bought a replacement for Slane Castle by the Chili Peppers and even bought my mum the Best of R.E.M DVD which i'm sure she'll be pleased about. brownie points for me hehe:)

I just got home from Wednesday post-work drinks (jagerbombs, King St spews and barred from lesbian bars included) and my boss really doesn't give a fuck if I go to work today or not. I'm such a fan of the redundancy notice period. Big fan.

Scoring a carpark in The Valley by default.... fuck yeah!

Only downside is there will no doubt be a hangover tomorrow morning <3

^Who's your bitch then? =D

I got a job. Car, excellent base + commission and the all-important car-space. First interview I've had - fuck YEAHHHHHHH.

^ Congrats mate :)

The Valley is a very cool place
14.gif

I am going fishing this arvo, Im excited! :D

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
I got a job. Car, excellent base + commission and the all-important car-space. First interview I've had - fuck YEAHHHHHHH.

Obviously the nails hit the spot then? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.