• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I am the smiliest mother-fucker to ever walk the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my first biccy in ages last night and it was actually good clean comedown etc :)

^+1

I was actually asked whether I was going to cry, but it was just something in my eye..... something like a big arse fucking trophy!!!! =D

Then I watched the cricket and the tears flowed again :(

i had an afternoon nap like a nanna and i don't have to go to work tomorrow.....or for the whole of next week :D :D :D :D

I painted our coffee table and bookshelf today, and I have tomorrow off so I can finish the job. Plus I went to the sass & bide warehouse sale today and bought some kickass stuff. I love productive days.

Work xmas party.

It ended up with 4 gay guys from my office in their underwear on the dancefloor sniffing amil.
Classic.

seeing bloc party on friday night.

dont really care much for big day out this time around but just got tickets to prodigys sideshow supported by hot chip and simian mobile disco.

hoping pendulum does a sideshow in brissy as well now.

getting home from bloc party

and having the best time of my life butt sober.

I now have a job with a wage I successfully negotiated. It's not great, just temp' administration work - but it has plenty of pro's:

1. Close by, easy to get to
  2. 9-5 with no overtime
  3. Easy work
  4. Soon-to-be new premises
  5. Covers my expenses
  6. Flexible

Hopefully I can work this role until around February next year when I start my Interior Design course. :D

Aww DC thats fanatastic, you guys make such a cute couple too!

Ive got 6 years with the b/f at the start of december, and hes away for it :(

Achieved my end of year gym goals one month and one week early.
Pretty stoked.
Now to pop my collar and drop cunts. OICK!

^

91654-004-58D8FA59.jpg

?

Trying to think of something witty to say, but i'm mesmerised by her enormous forehead.
Besides, she has no collar.
Thus no poppin'.

But she does have spiffy shin tassels. Can a collar compete with that?

You're biased though, I've seen my mum's collection of irish dancing dresses from when she was a teen. Hide behind your employment at leading female lifestyle magazines all you want, you've been tainted by sequins and tassles.

On the other hand, the popped collar is elegant yet intimidating.

Status
Not open for further replies.