• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I am the smiliest mother-fucker to ever walk the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
^I think the machine is only in Melbourne [Chadstone shopping centre]. It's a cool store though. I'm obsessed with cute, funky stationary so it meets every requirement for me. ;)

That's awesome. I didn't even know they still made cute stationary. I haven't seen much if it a long while. I figure people are all texting each other these days and nobody writes letters anymore. Do you still handwrite letters to people?

I'm also quite the smiler...

*Bledisloe tomorrow night, and looking forward to rubbing shit in Busty's face :D

*The wedding Samadhi mentioned, being there with two awesome people on their happy day, and the bonus of getting to see my lady, and her man.

*C0TB inspiring me to get a ghd with my tax money too.

*The following was in my inbox this morning: Picture taken at 3 pm at Glebe park outside construction site in Canberra's own city centre! Must have been cold!

^Bwahaa, just call me the GHD lady. I should be getting commission, damnit! Enjoy them ladies, I know I will be. :D<3

I already have a ghd and i want cotb's one!!!!

I put in my tax return last night and hopefully if i get it all back then these babies will be mine mine mine:

jordan_tgim_sub2.jpg

318576161-2.jpg

Samadhi said:
Good o - I really want a ghd, and considering my hair is now over 1/2 way down my back again, i think if anyone should be using a good straightener, it's me :\ I at least protect my hair with the best stuff - Kerastase Cement Thermique.

Maybe as a welcome to Melbourne present to myself.

Ciment Thermique = Best.Hair.Product.Ever.

Buy a GHD. A very very worthwhile invest in my opinion.

I got my new car today! It's a 2000 Toyota Hilux. It will be put through its paces in a few weeks.

- I bought me a Limited Edition GHD IV!!! Good old tax return =D Ended up spending $450 on it and products...

pureghd.jpg

So fucking excited!!! =D I got the white ghd as i couldnt find a black one. I think the box is worth more than the straightener though. Its sitting nicely on my bathroom table where everyone can see it :D :p Now i just have to master the art of it..

- Getting a hair cut tmw :D

I had my first week of my Social Work and Psych course this week. It went very well. I'll need some time to settle in but my subjects look really interesting.

Monday morning was amazing. I was tired as shit from the weekend but then I got into my first lecture of 'Social History of Ideas' and the lecturer kicks things off by saying we're going to be studying all about the Enlightenment. That is something I seriously wasn't expecting to study in a social work and psychology course but I am ecstatic about it. :D

college_dropout said:
I had my first week of my Social Work and Psych course this week. It went very well. I'll need some time to settle in but my subjects look really interesting.

Monday morning was amazing. I was tired as shit from the weekend but then I got into my first lecture of 'Social History of Ideas' and the lecturer kicks things off by saying we're going to be studying all about the Enlightenment. That is something I seriously wasn't expecting to study in a social work and psychology course but I am ecstatic about it. :D

From the sounds of it you are doing a BA? I generally have found that most arts courses teach big chunks about the enlightenment. What's ironic though is we are starting to see a departure from such thinking. I think globalisation is taking alot of relevance away from it.

ch0psy said:
i won 2 fuckin thousand dollars last night...

It's a rule that you share with your fellow mods and admins. It was in your contract. I'm sure hoptis will back me up.

seriously, that's awesome!

Does that mean someone is going to hit me with their car ;)

lostpunk5545 said:
I missed out on doing the Overland Track with a friend in Tasmania a few years ago due to money so I'm pretty sure I will do that at some point too :) Much smaller hike but it's supposed to be beautiful throughout.

Unfortunately there's significant parts of the GNW through suburban areas.
Yep I did the Overland Track when I was in Year 9 with a group from high school. So lovely!! I would highly recommend it, and I will be back one day to do it again.

It snowed whilst trekking from the Waterfall Valley hut to the Windemere hut, in November! Very odd, but very cool :D

endlesseulogy said:
From the sounds of it you are doing a BA? I generally have found that most arts courses teach big chunks about the enlightenment. What's ironic though is we are starting to see a departure from such thinking. I think globalisation is taking alot of relevance away from it.
It's a Bachelor of Social Work / Bachelor of Social Science (psychology).

Oh, another smile is my free playstation 3 arrived the other day and I've got it hooked up to our wireless internet, so now I can access media files on my computer from my bed, go on Youtube and sites like that and play GTA4 online! :)

Last edited:
tonight is the big game.

aussies vs all blacks.

drinks, friends and fun is on the agenda.

ive prepared seafood, nibblies and cleaned my house in preparation.

nao just waiting on friends to arrive to wreck havoc on this shiz.

:D

...kytnism...:|

heard from my bro :) thoght he had vanished
he hadn't, and he has a new sup called Wacky dMAA which sounds kinda cool :)

glad he's ok :)

I gave a tiny little posy of Forever Flowers wrapped together with a piece of foil to my mums gorgeous neighbour this arvo. I was taking cuttings and would have chucked them, but she loved it and said it was sweet :)

She giggled and blushed, I blushed the smiled :D

Status
Not open for further replies.