• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I am the smiliest mother-fucker to ever walk the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My tax return present to myself:

BlackGHD.jpg

Product Overview
Limited Edition ghd IV Dark Styler. Be one of the first to own this limited edition high gloss black ghd IV styler, with a stylish heat resistant black case adorned with an alluring black pattern, all presented in a limited edition black box with a stunning black flock design.

Have you ever cried to get what you wanted? Ever undressed someone with your eyes? If you have then this dark ghd styler will reflect your mysterious and seductive personality perfectly.

The ghd IV dark styler comes in a high gloss black finish with a rounded barrel with flat plates for improved curling and styling, auto adjust for international voltages, stronger cable and a new sleep mode which turns itself off after 30 minutes. The Mark IV ghd hair straightener also comes with a two year warranty and a DVD which shows you how to create the latest catwalk looks.

The New GHD Styler Features:
GHD's exciting sleek new design
• Auto multi-voltage for international use
• Hair straightener & styler in one
• Sleep mode auto-off
• Safety 'shiver' auto-off prevents damage in cold conditions
• Stronger, more durable cable

+ GHD shampoo, conditioner, smoothing balm, brush and heat protector. And all of this after I put 3k in my high interest savings account. =D
Aaaaand to add to the smiles, I did a phone-interview for what seems to be a kick-ass company in the Valley in Bris-Vegas this morning. They want to see me next Thursday for a face-to-face interview and if successful I get a car. Fucking. Yeah. =D=D=D

Brand spanking new track suit pants made me smile today :D

My old ones were about a micron thing all over and about 5 years old, definitely time for this new pair.

I bet trackie dacks have made lots of people smile today in this shitty, rainy weather :)

The president of my company is in aus and coming to my b'day party :)
(yes - this is actually a good thing)

Awesome guy, tho despite the bastard only being a few years older than me, he dates hollywood stars and gets away with ripped jeans a t-shirt at the playboy mansion.

... I wonder how far we can stretch that work expenses thing :D

eggman88888 said:
....any blacker?

You know what they say...once you have black...*fill in the blanks...*

My smiles...

Life in general is pretty dam good right now. Actually apart from work things are going pretty good =D

...id like too purchase a ghd but dont know where to get one from...

Last edited:
I just bought an SLR camera, an EOS30 Canon. This is absolute love. Its film and I bought a long shot lense as well, so I ended up spending $500 altogether for a second hand camera is pretty crazy. But its total love! I have wanted this for so long, and I bloody well deserve it ! I doesnt even feel quite real yet that I own this thing I have been lusting over for years. Ok Ill stop now. Its rad.

^ :)

My smiles involve a debaucherous Wednesday followed by a drunken, homely Thursday with my best friend. She is lovely, plus she cooked me dinner. Win-win.

Sitting out in the backyard with a beer, laptop and listening to the New Birds of Tokyo album in what has been the best day all summer.. It reached like a whole 26 degrees.. lol.. It hasn't been like this since May...

^^ Lucky bastard with your European summer, i'm huddled indoors in rainy Auckland in the lonely South Pacific and it hasn't let up for about a month now. Coming from Melbourne it's hard getting used to this phenomena you humans call... rain...

scottish summer is no where nere like a euro summer.. as i said it got to 26 degrees... hottest day all year

i got laid... and i dont think i have to work today

losing your virginity is new black!

I am home :D (well, almost home). The only thing that would make this day perfect was if a certain someone didn't have to work today...

*sigh*

Oh, and i'm going to a wedding in Sydney late in October! :D:D Joey Jo-Jo, i'll be calling you about this really soon...

Life is fucking great!!!

(I know, I always say that)

I love not working Fridays. Mega sleep in (for me) until 8am means I can rock this town today. Skins on DVD, BBQ pork for lunch, siesta this arvo, maybe hit the Broncos/Sharks game tonight.

Oh, and one. more. sleep. <3

Then its down to Melbourne for a party Saturday night, back home Sunday late :D

This is a weekend even P Diddy would be proud of

Its the D the I the D the D the Y
The D the I the D
It's Diddy, (Hold Up) It's Diddy (That's crazy)

Oh I almost forgot.....

haka.jpg

Mehema koe ka tuoho, meinga ki te maunga tetei.

I can feel a drunken midnight Haka coming on..........;)

*If you should bow to greatness, let it be to a lofty mountain.

I suspect it will be bon jovi... Goin' dooowwwwn in a blaze of glory ;)

*starfalls69* said:
...id like too purchase a ghd but dont know where to get one from...
^Use RY - trust me on this one! I bought my GHD special edition for $40 off retail, and saved a bucket on everything else [brush, shampoo and conditioner, smoothing balm, heat protector, etc.] and it's already here~! Order processed Wednesday night, arrived Friday morning. Fucking SLICK work guys! :D

I think I'm going to have to learn the Haka..

My smile for today: I saw the dermal anchor piercing I want on Wednesday! A silver star that sits flush with the skin that just so happens to be one-of-a-kind. It will look hot in about a month's time when it's all pierced and healed. Nape piercings are sofuckinghot right now. <3
23-07-08_1233.jpg

Last edited:
Good o - I really want a ghd, and considering my hair is now over 1/2 way down my back again, i think if anyone should be using a good straightener, it's me :\ I at least protect my hair with the best stuff - Kerastase Cement Thermique.

Maybe as a welcome to Melbourne present to myself.

Last edited:
^I'm with you Samadhi, I only use Biosthetiq a brand I can only get from my salon as it's direct from France. Having long hair means you have to treat it well otherwise it can rebel in the most unsightly of ways. :p<3
That said, I've heard from other Bris-Vegas-to-Melbourne-iters that the lack of humidity in our state means hair is much better behaved here. All the more reason for me to have bought one considering my imminent move, haha. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.