Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smell you all later

vanth

Bluelight Crew
So, I'm leaving my mod position. Frankly I am sick of the abuse and constant criticism I cop. I think we all are. I tried my best to be a good mod, and hopefully to some of you I was.

There are many wonderful people here that I am glad I have met, and I hope to see more of them in the future.

Vanth.

Vanth, don't worry about all the haters, as far as i'm concerned you did a great job. As i said in another thread, as mods, we all make judgment calls, some good, some bad - hell, i've made a number myself that weren't popular... but you know what? Wow, we're human. I think people tend to forget that.

I want to thank you for your contribution and hard work, and i'm sorry that you're leaving for those reasons, but i totally understand them. :\ I look forward to hanging out with you for real when i move. :)

<3

Please let's just keep this thread to farewell messages, and not a discussion of the way we moderate the forum.

Last edited:
--- refer samadhi's original post please---

Anyway, you were a good neutral mod Vanth, and have a good sense of humour I often appreciated, so it's a shame to see you go!

Last edited by a moderator:
Samandhi: well said all on counts.

Vanth <3

I understand :) when the bad outweighs the good its time to move on. Its really only a matter of time before true colours are shown. Everyones contributions and time spent on BL modding is voluntary. Fuck anyone if they make it negative. Its yours passion and dedication to doing what you do so you should at least be able to enjoy it.

Welcome to the retired bunch.

Much respect <3

funny-pictures-prisoner-cat-will-let-you-go.jpg

^^lol@emo kitty

Cya vanth! Thanks for the time and energy....having been there, I know it can be a pain in the keister at times, and if the keisterpain is outweighing the satisfaction, it's time to say ta cheers thanks a lot! :)

Well thanks. Good job and thanks for talking to me on MSN when I was fucked up on dexies that night. Good luck in the future. See you round.

Thanks Vanth, i think you have been one of the very level headed mods around here.
All your time & effort is muchly appreciated, and i hope that you will still drop in on us every now and then :)
It sucks that you dont feel appreciated, but some people on here are just dicks and dont appreciate that what you do is voluntary!!

<3

Another good mod bites the dust!!

All the best Vanth, I've always enjoyed your posts, and certainly think you did a fine job as mod.

I'll miss you wielding your sexy mod' stick around these parts. Hopefully you won't be a stranger.
I've admired your strength of character for a long time and I think you've put up with far more than other mod's have over the years.

Thanks for everything, girl. <3

Vanth we beacame mods at the same time and from day one I took a lot of inspiration from the way you worked the forum and as I said that day - I honesty think you do a better job than I.

I will sincerely miss you if you choose not to post and contribute but I value the times you where here.

All the best with everything and it would be an honour to be there for you in the future should you need anything.

It sucks to see you depart in this way, but I more than understand where you're coming from. It can be such a thankless job at times.

Much <3 and thanks so much for all your time and effort!

Aw thanks everyone <3 Its lovely to read these posts :)

I'm sure I'll be back as a normal poster sooner or later, we all know bluelight is harder to kick than any drug ;)

Wow, this sucks arse :\

I'm very sorry to see you go, Vanth. I liked your work. I suppose I should have said so sooner tho :\