• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Whats the craziest sex behavior you've witnessed? (NSFW)

The Is

Bluelighter
One day I was passing out in bed in my studio apartment, after hanging out with my girl, after working the third shift. It was around 10 am on a Monday.

The next thing I knew my neighbor was standing inside my room asking me if I wanted to smoke. This guy has lived next to me for about 11 months, and he opened my door while I was sleeping and asked me this shit. I was startled, but not too afraid because I live right on the border of my private school's campus, I had a box cutter in my pocket, and I'm young and naive. Also, I've seen this guy around for the better part of a year and he seemed cool.

I said I didn't smoke but I would hang with him, because thats what I do when people ask me to smoke. And also because I didn't think about how absolutely nuts it was for him to burst in on me like that.

Anyway I step next door, and he whips out a meth pipe and starts smoking it and trying to convince me to smoke with him. I thought he was talking about pot! All he could talk about was how badly he wanted to 'suck a straight guy's dick'

Then he goes into this diatribe about how there is no difference between gay and straight people, its just that gays like to be in relationships with men, and faggots are men that only want to get fucked and suck people's dicks. He said he was a faggot, and it was "Ok" and "I would remain straight" if I let him suck my dick, or if I wanted I could fuck him- as long as I didn't play with his dick or balls.

My background is catholic schools, where I've known many gay people and my college is actually famous for being the most pro-sexual-diversity catholic school in the country. But this shit just blew my mind. This guy has a nice apartment, seems to be in control of his life, but goddamn!!

I'm starting this thread to see if anyone else has stories of being sexually harrassed by basically insane people. (don't share about the time someone catcalled you) To encourage participation, I'd like to let this thread be a PC-Free-Zone. We're all technically adults.

_PS I don't need anyone to tell me 'not all gays are like this' as if I'm a retard. I've known at least 10 gay people in my life, and none of them acted like this towards me.

Ok we will work with this

DISCUSSION RULES

There was an NSFW placed in front of this thread so for the most part what you read may offend you.....then GET OUT NOW!!!

We will not be warning for the usage of words (but that doesnt mean use a word for sake of using it).....HOWEVER personal attacks and name calling at a BLer WILL RESULT IN WARNINGS!!!
NO PERSONAL ATTACKS WHAT SO EVER!!!

Standard BLUA rules about sourcing and pricing will still apply

If it gets out of hand it will be closed

Another SLR mod or Senior Mod may change rules as they need to be....so PAY ATTENTION!!

This can be a fun open discussion so I would like to see if we can remove some of the reigns to make it as open as possible!

Last edited:
aanallein said:

yes you are right....but he would like to hear about others stories

And I will admit I do wonder what other sexual harrasment stories are out there.

So I would like to see what we get out of this and maybe what can be learned

Like I said I will be monitoring this (as well as other Mods) so if it gets way beyond control its gone!

So did you pick the bj or the fuck (without fondling) option? And how much meth did you guys end up smoking?

The closeted gay types can get weird. I had one that didn't understand boundaries keep coming up to me trying to force me back into obstacles. Pretty sure he was the one pinching my ass while i was dancing too. As for this tweaker, you should of called him out on that. Thats how he acts now, as a stranger, imagine where it could lead? Next time he might not even ask if he can blow you, you might just wake up with him going down haha. eww.

pullstring said:
yes you are right....but he would like to hear about others stories

And I will admit I do wonder what other sexual harrasment stories are out there.

So I would like to see what we get out of this and maybe what can be learned

Like I said I will be monitoring this (as well as other Mods) so if it gets way beyond control its gone!

If it's about harassment stories then the title needs changed. I'm pretty sure there's already a thread for craziest sex stories.

Last edited:
LiveIllegal said:
Lock your fucking door, man.
agreed.

You should have told him to GTFO not because he's gay, closeted, and into using meth but because he went into your apt. Why was your door was not locked, or did your GF forget to lock it?

A gay friend of an ex girlfriend used to sexually harass me all the time, but we were friends, and he was sortof joking. It was like, he knew i had no interest in him or any men but i know he would have had gaybuttsecks with me in an instant had i actually be interested, sortof weird.

example:

Gay guy hands me a huge candle, bends over in my face and says "I'm ready for you!"

I was never offended by any of his stuff, and still think the above is funny as hell.

a gay man rubbed my chest this weekend while i was dancing tripped out of my mind and giggled and couldn't stop saying I was furry underneath so furry so furry

not the wildest thing I ever seen but I laughed <3

Years ago while at a doof, I saw a guy and girl dancing on the makeshift dancefloor, he moved down her body, still dancing, got on his knees, and started going down on her. He was still dancing while kneeling.

I was quite high at the time, so thought I was having some odd hallucination, however when I subtly asked my friends if what I was seeing was real, the looks on their faces were indicative that I was, in fact, seeing it.

Last year I went to a Burlesque dancing show in Philly because I was dating a girl who was actually performing...Long story short, after the 3 hour show, I must've been hit on by a dozen gay men ages 30-60!!! I was 21 at the time!!!

I was a little annoyed and pissed until I told the girl and everyone said that if you get hit on by a gay guy, take it as a compliment because you're good looking..It made my night, it just really boggled my mind as I thought I must look like I'm gay...I linked it to the fact that I was standing beside the backstage entrance and gay guys were going back and forth and probably doing meth and all those "gay drugs"..hah...

About 2 years ago at How Sweet it Is me and a couple of friends were chillin in the house room. We saw this couple, with the girl sitting on top of the guy and her legs wrapped around him. They were both on the floor of the dancefloor. My friend's noticed the girl pulling down her panties from under her skirt. They told me to look. When I looked, I saw them moaning and rubbing their crotches up against each other. It was funny but kind of disgusting at the same time cause the area wasn't clean at all. The best part was that we took pictures of it...hahaha....if I can find those pictures I'll think about posting them up.

This thread is funny-I have a good story that I dont always like to tell people about even though I think its hillarious.

A couple of my friends showed up at my house party just as it was winding down. My one friend, who is a long time fuckbuddy suggested we hang out alone..but the only place that didn't already have people hanging out was my walk-in closet.

So we're in there doing our thing when my other friend "Rick" (who is NOT drunk) walks in, sees us having sex, proceeds to come IN to the closet, and closes the door behind him!!!!

We were like "uh...whats up dude?" lol keep in mind my friend was on top of me--dick inside me already!

Rick was like "Whats going on with you guys?"

My friend goes "oh nothing much man just TRYING TO HAVE SEX do you need something?"

Rick was like "Well, can I join you?"

LMAO

I just said "Um, no man, not this time"

hahhahah I'm not sure what to think of that A+ for effort? lol at least he tried? hahaha

Walking through a inner Sydney at about 4pm on a Saturday when my friend calls down to me from the second floor balcony.. didn't even know she lived there.
Whatcha doin, I shout back..
She replies.. i am basically locked out of the apartment..
me - Huh?
She says come take a look...
Confused I climb the stairs to her apartment.. she opens the door, turns.. and walks back across the living room towards the balcony without saying a word ..
stepping over about 7 people fully naked having an orgy...
Her flatmate (random) and her friends
I smoked a cig and watched a bit.. then bailed. My friend just sat on her balcony staring out to the street for 2 hours after apparently.
Very strange. and quite unattractive.

StarOceanHouse said:
About 2 years ago at How Sweet it Is me and a couple of friends were chillin in the house room. We saw this couple, with the girl sitting on top of the guy and her legs wrapped around him. They were both on the floor of the dancefloor. My friend's noticed the girl pulling down her panties from under her skirt. They told me to look. When I looked, I saw them moaning and rubbing their crotches up against each other. It was funny but kind of disgusting at the same time cause the area wasn't clean at all. The best part was that we took pictures of it...hahaha....if I can find those pictures I'll think about posting them up.
please don't post photos of people on BL without their consent.