• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Whats the craziest sex behavior you've witnessed? (NSFW)

Acid Eiffel said:
btw here is the mr. hands video. it is of a guy getting fucked by a horse, pure and simple. since i am a liar and made up the "donkey show" story then THIS is the craziest sex behavior i have ever witness,.. so its relevant to this thread.

NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
http://lbn.threat.tv/mrhands.mpg

Oh god that fucked me up. I literally can't stand and i'm having trouble typing. That was so raw...

i dont know if this is hilarious or downright horrifying. I guess its not strange to go into shock after hearing about how you watched your male friend being fucked by a male dog.

not to judge....but.....problems?8o

anyway i have a story:

me and my friends used to go down to this basketball court all the time to shoot hoops. It had a fence all around it about 20 feet high with a gate to let us in. now, about 100 feet away from this court (which was on a hill) was a sort of octagon deck which was part of a playground. Sometimes at the court someone takes a shot that is way off and goes sailing down the hill near that ocatgon. On this particular day it was my day to get the thrown away balls. So the first time i had to get the ball i ran down the hill ony to see 2 people (a man and a woman, (fausty) on the octagon deck "kissing". As i got closer i could see they were fucking. Being 10 years old i was scared shitless from all the noises and screams to I sprinted up the hill with the ball. It was a hard day....

@OP
meth and other stimulants do seem to have a sex-urge effect on a lot of people :p

GoddessLSD-XTC said:
Mods & Fausty: Should we break the zoo-love off into a separate thread? This is classic and deserves a separate thread with an appropriate Title.

I agree, but I will leave that up to Fausty... you make the call, Fausty, and I'll split it off into a new thread. We've had threads on "bestiality" that didn't go so well in the past. I think SLR is mature enough to handle such subject matter.

I'll hold off on splitting the thread until Fausty gives the OK (PM about to be sent) because it's easier to split a thread than put a busted up thread back together.

I did view the photos, still not something I ever plan to try as part of my own sexual repertoire... call me Freudian, but I still remember my authoritarian family ordering me to pick up dog poop from the beach when we'd take our Golden Retrievers and Newfie there. I'll stick to two-leggers :)

I don't think I could handle that immense penis. I must say, I salute you, Fausty... 8o

i did a year of traveling in europe so i did see some sexual behaviour that i might not have otherwise. nothing too crazy. of course in lots of hostels people will have sex in a shared dorm, not such a big deal. one room though had only me and 2 other girls sleeping in it. it was in krakow, the hostel was 100 % drunken/annoying/pale british people. this drunken british slut climbs onto her bed and just starts saying "hm, i hate going to bed by myself, i need someone to cuddle me". two other british dudes joked that i was staying in the same room. me and one of them, and the other girl staying in the room, go down for some drinks. thne we come back to check on his friend but the other girl is in front fo closed door saying they are being intimate. its kind of funny because she basically was just laying pasively saying "someone fuck me", and we thought she was almost halfjoking, but well, my british buddy's friend decided to climb up into the bunk with her. they spent the whole night humping each other. eventually by 3 am i have to go to bed because i have a train in the morning. i go inside telling them loudly, "too bad, i need to sleep so shut the fuck up". they quiet down. but then they start again, in the dark, i am sleeping like two metres away, i can hear her sucking his dick, then they start talking about howi am asleep and he rushed off to his room and returns with his condom. no point explaining the rest. how can you get it on in a fucking hostel with a stranger laying next to you? i mean i paid for the bed and i needed to sleep. this experience has confirmed more to me how "classy" english people are :\ all the same it is kind of hilarious really.

a few weeks, my last night in berlin. im going out drinking with a group of 24 yearold swedish dudes. they get two young german girls to come with us (they are slick bastids), they are 16 and 18. after about 1 hour of going from bar to bar, one of the swedes just claims the 18 year old for his own and makes out with her in the bar for hours. they go off together to some dank corner of the city. im with the other 3 guys and the young german girl. she starts gettin all antsy, sits in one of the guys laps, and he starts forcefully making out with her. then, the other drunken swede makes out with her two. now, two mid-20s swedish sleazeballs are taking turns making out with a slutty little german highschool kid. im not the one to look down on perved behaviour though, besides, the 3rd swede who is cool and more "contained" like me, pulls out a joint and we smoke it. later on me and him are smoking in the hostel stairs, when the girl comes out and invites us to join her and the other 2 in the room. she's inviting 4 guys to fuck her at once haha. anyway, nothing happened because of course there were others sleeping in the room already. (no i didnt try to "join" them, but my firend told me the next morning).

maybe these stories are pathetically mundane compaired to some others, but meh, i wrote them all up so whatever.

Haha I can't match some of the stuff in this thread.

I was at a rave once and my friend told me later that 2 people had sex next to me on the sofa I was sitting on. I didn't notice at the time because apparently I was too monged out/distracted by the hallucinations or something. Haha that was weird, not sure how I feel about that. :\

Come to think of it I guess that doesn't even count coz I didn't actually witness it.

I really want to have sex at a rave or party or something at least once in my life. Most people don't seem to approve of this idea, but I think it would be fun.

^I've spanked people and paddled them at parties (not fetish ones but like apt/house parties with a keg), and been hit with leather straps in public bars; but they weren't fetish clubs or leather bars so we quickly stopped.

I also got drunk at one party and I made out with a woman who was also drunk and this was fun!

I've made out with countless men in bars and I once had sex at a dinner party with a friend and this guy's husband that I was attracted to while everyone was watching a movie. I wrote about that here before.

It's not like I or anyone else was fully naked when I did SM at parties/bars.

I was naked at the dinner party with my friends but I was under a blanket and we just had our dicks out stroking each other, groping each other, touching certain areas, and kissing each other.

Does that count?

Last edited:
socko said:
I don't know if it's a good idea to post this. The few times I've told it, I was either accused of making it up or laughed at. But here it goes... Some people say that you should be flattered whenever a gay person hits on you and that it means you're good looking. But that kind of attention from gays sends me to the brink of a panic attack. So here's another story about a closet case. While I was at a bar several years ago, a sequenceof events that would contintue to haunt me to this day began to unfold. All evening I had been drinking beer, eating pills, and injecting adrenaline. Then this clean-cut, all-american-looking guy sits down on the stool beside me adn starts an unconfortable conversation. He says he likes my veins. He goes on to say he likes the way they pop out along my biceps and forearms. He tells me he's a business major and is the president of one of hte fraternities at the uniersity. I don't remember which one. Then he sets this pair of black leather fingerless gloves on the bar and asks me to put them on. Then he asks me to meet him later and fuck him. I tell him no and get up and sit somewhere else. Pretty soon, I started to feel extremely fucked up and dizzy. So i stagger home and pass out. Next morning that guy is in my room, and he's wearing the fingerless black leather gloves. I have no idea how he got there. I stand up and tell him to get out. He doesn't respond so I dragged him down the hall and pushed him down teh stairs. Then I ran to tghe toilet to puke. Needless to say, my asshole hurt. I fear the worst.

these stories are kind of scary, like this shit actually happens what the FUCK, I would probably get the FUCK out of that area if anything like that ever happened, or I'd go on a murder spree making me the crazier one. and im speaking about everyone that has posted stories, some of the things said here almost put me in shock reading it, I doubt Id be myself if anything like this ever happened to me (although I'm already known to be put in those situations anyways, just luckily no sexual ones, if anybody offends me sexually I have no fuckin patience and I will do anything to get out of that situation, luckily its always been girls to do that, which is ok, I would feel very awkward around a guy who was pressuring something on me Id go sparatic)

one story i have is about a dude i worked with. we always smoked weed together on breaks, and we re both straight and you know had stoner convos. . he told me he went over to this guys house from work to blaze one, he is married with kids, and while the kids where sleeping he asked him if he could suck his dick, this is after they blazed....needless to say my buddy was polite and said no and left and swore not to tel his wife or whatever (at least thats what he said... i dont know maybe he enjoyed it and didnt wanna say so)...if that ever happened to me I would go ape shit and probably hurt somebody (as bad as that sounds)

I am not homophobic, I am also not stupid, if somebody comes up to me knowingly wanting something they cant have they should fucking know or suffer consequence...and it wont be the cops on the doorstep for sexual harrasment, thats fo damn sho

Last edited:
LoveAlways said:
Rick was like "Well, can I join you?"

Give that man an A for having the balls to ask! 8o To the OP: start locking your door dude, that's scary. Next time he may not ask and just try to rape you.

Acid Eiffel said:
btw here is the mr. hands video. it is of a guy getting fucked by a horse, pure and simple. since i am a liar and made up the "donkey show" story then THIS is the craziest sex behavior i have ever witness,.. so its relevant to this thread.

NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
http://lbn.threat.tv/mrhands.mpg

FYI: That man died of internal bleeding, it was on the news.

I've been at a nightclub, and seen a guy sucking another guys cock RIGHT THERE. And no, this wasn't an "alternative lifestyle" club either. Also when I was visiting my home town, I was flying Southwest, and the couple sitting right next to me had a blanket over each other and she was giving him an HJ.

LOL She tried to be so inconspicious about it to.

I'm guilty of doing that kinda thing with my husband at a club before, but we at least usually try and go somewhere dark and isolated (this was an indoor/outdoor club with lots of dark areas outside) so we don't really upset anyone.

The most crazy I have seen with my own two eyes is fisting, but I have seen and done enough of that over the years that it's really just completely normal for me now...the craziest thing I have ever heard of though is when a guy I was shagging in Sydney told me he went to some crazy underground sex party where an amputee guy was strapped to a hospital guerney so he couldn't move, then had someone fuck him with a dildo that was wired up to electricity so he got massive shocks while he was being fucked by some huge dildo...apparently the dude was convulsing like crazy and groaning the whole time like it was the best thing ever. Different strokes for different folks I guess... :\

Raz said:
The most crazy I have seen with my own two eyes is fisting, but I have seen and done enough of that over the years that it's really just completely normal for me now...the craziest thing I have ever heard of though is when a guy I was shagging in Sydney told me he went to some crazy underground sex party where an amputee guy was strapped to a hospital guerney so he couldn't move, then had someone fuck him with a dildo that was wired up to electricity so he got massive shocks while he was being fucked by some huge dildo...apparently the dude was convulsing like crazy and groaning the whole time like it was the best thing ever. Different strokes for different folks I guess... :\

I tried fisting once (as a top, and friend (not my husband) was the bottom), I can't really say it was unpleasant but I can't really say I'm into it either. And no it's not all that gross if they've cleaned themselves properly beforehand, at least in my one experience there were no surprises.

The amputee story sounds kinda crazy. :) Electrostim isn't that uncommon a fetish but usually for most people they do it at home as masturbation where they control it themselves, at least as far as I can tell. I'm sure xtube could provide a thorough education on the subject. Haven't tried that one myself, not sure if I'd want to.