• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Whats the craziest sex behavior you've witnessed? (NSFW)

man, something that has scarred me for life and most definitely qualifies for this thread was the time I caught a glimpse of two down syndrome teenagers going hammer and tong!

there was spit and other unknown bodily fluids flying everywhere, weird sounds and bizarre noises........8o .........they we're banging like no tomorrow!

felt like joining in but something told me that it would be wrong....very wrong!!!!

At re:generation music festival 07 me and a buddy were walking back to our tent at around 3:30 AM and we see our other friend passed out in a chair in front of our canopy, this kid all sorts of fucked up doing anything and everything that came his was so we wake him up.

As soon as we shake him he jumps up and stumbles around for like 30 seconds, unable to walk. The he ends up falling onto our neighbors tiny tent completely collapsing it. We hear shouts inside the tent and then a naked sweaty couple get out. As my friend tries to apologize he knocks over a kerosene lantern and sets all the grass in front of their tent on fire

not the craziest sexual behavior, but the craziest story involving sex i have.

After reading most of these posts I realize that I've been a part of the crazy sexual behavior way way more than I've witness

THOSE crazy stories I'd rather keep to myself though :)

langerado 2007 lol butt naked people fucking on the fire ant covered floor and those little boogers fuckin hurt like no other but and the ex was flowin freely so that shit was pretty intense for me to see

Fausty said:
Are you guys really sure you want to do this?

no, not really. i like you and respect you too, and i'm still not sure i want to hear the stories in full graphic detail. you have the green light from the mods though and i can always choose to leave the thread if i get too uncomfortable. i think we're all capable of moving on to another discussion if this one isn't working for us.

as for crazy behavior, i've witnessed clowns having some pretty creepy and lecherous looking sex. it was disturbing.

Unless you plan to top videos of people defecating in eachothers' mouths I think us web denizens can handle it.

Fausty, whatever you want to share is cool... you know the drill w/NSFW tags, etc. If someone doesn't want to click on the tags, that's their choice.

For the purposes of this thread, let's ALL lay off the images, human or otherwise. Maturity is expected, use an NSFW tag if in doubt about the content. Thanks.

I'm honestly a bit curious about the, um, mechanics and safety...

I did a little bit of research (which didn't arouse me, but didn't disgust me as much as I thought it would) that I found interesting academically. Back in the day when I was a psych student, I studied paraphilias (some in some depth). I can honestly say you are the only zoophile that I know (that I know of anyways). I expect many people would be interested academically - even many that won't admit it.

The following explains the extent of my knowledge of "a tie" and a story that relates to a fetish party I once attended.

NSFW:
I know what a "tie" is; pretty astonishing what's out there on the Internet. I think anyone who grew up around large dogs (my family had Golden Retrievers and Newfoundlands, though there were no "special" relationships) knows what a dog with an erection looks like. Not my thing, but different strokes...

and I know that a dog actually does have a bone in his penis (unlike humans).

A sex act I've witnessed that was kind of unusual? I don't think I've told this before. This is BDSM/group related.

A few years back I went to a fetish party. I was expecting something like a bunch of people dressed up in BDSM gear, some nudity, etc. I was rather shocked to realize that this was a SEX PARTY. The extent of my own participation other than some nudity was allowing a lifestyle sub (male) to lick my boots and kiss my legs, which I mostly did for a lark... I was there with someone I was dating. I also led him around the club by a leash. Not arousing (to me).

Probably the most hardcore thing I saw there was an obese woman probably in her early 20s (the party was 21+, and they were strict about it) strapped to a table and flogged by several men, some of whom went on to use toys and/or have intercourse vaginally, anally, and orally with her. I didn't stick around to see much of that. Oddly enough, that was in the next room over from a buffet (which was very nicely catered).

Interesting times; more curiosity-inducing than arousing. There was no male homosexual activity, but much girl-girl and guy-girl stuff. Almost no one was visibly drunk/on drugs. No single men were allowed. Condoms were everywhere. A few people asked if they could touch me, I politely declined and they went on their way. A lot of people were masturbating.

Fausty said:
At the risk of pedantic concern with nomenclature, I'd still say that I don't have any "bestiality tales." I do have a whole treasure chest filled with zoophilic adventures - which really are quite different. Bestiality/beastiality is about a human using a nonhuman as a tool to achieve sexual gratification. Zooish activity, in contrast, involves humans and non-humans jointly and cooperatively exploring sexual intimacy.

This is an eternal point of debate and discussion in the zoo community, so I don't claim to speak for all zoos - just me. That said, I'm as mystified by "bestiality" as I am by shoe fetishes - seeing an object as sexually exciting doesn't make any sense to me, personally; bestiality/beastiality is, by common definition, viewing the nonhuman critters involved as merely objects. That's just not me, on any level.

Peace,

Fausty

lmao now I've heard it all, dude you're having bestiality and sex with non consenting partners any way you look at it.

People who have sex with animals are just like pedarasts in that they're having non-consensual sex and they both deserve to be put in prison.

PlacentaJuan said:
lmao now I've heard it all, dude you're having bestiality and sex with non consenting partners any way you look at it.

People who have sex with animals are just like pedarasts in that they're having non-consensual sex and they both deserve to be put in prison.
Theres already a "bash Fausty" thread. Go there if you're offended by it. I personaly dont understand the zoo thing, but hes made it clear enough that his animals are respected, he doesnt seem to be hurting them in any way, and from all the pics of his dogs, I'd say they dont have things too badly.

If you want to say stuff like that, say it somewhere else. The rest of us would like to hear his stories and hes already hesitent as it is, you dont need to ruin it for everyone else because YOU are offended. There is a reason the thread has NSFW tags right in the title.

^ Thank you very much Mz Thizzle :)

There will be no more judgment of Fausty's relationships in this thread from now on okay.

And as Mariposa has already stated whatever he would like to share is cool by us so please refrain from any form of bashing. Intrigue and questioning is understandable but Fausty is allowed freedom of speech without unnecessarily harsh comments, just like the rest of us.

Continue

i saw some girl sucking off a donkey at some shady bar in Tijuana.

yes folks, the "donkey show" is real. :D

Acid Eiffel said:
i saw some girl sucking off a donkey at some shady bar in Tijuana.

yes folks, the "donkey show" is real. :D

Really? I heard that the shows are a scam in tijuana and that the real ones are in Juarez.

it was 10 years ago so it might be different now...

here is my story.

I was 18 y/o, in TJ for the first time when I stupidly went off Revolution Ave with our group to find what we were told was a really great nightclub. We walked a couple blocks and just as we were about to turn back heard the music playing. As we neared the club we noticed a large group of men standing outside... but no women anywhere in site. Our group of 8 consisted of 5 girls and 3 guys, and feeling a bit uncomfortable we started questioning if we should go somewhere else. We came to the entrance where we were met by a tall mexican guy who promised us free tequila shots all night if we pay the $5 cover, buy one round of drinks and stay for the "show". So we went in and were seated on barstools along a railing in front of a stage and dancefloor. We were served our drinks and free shots and began looking around. There weren't many people in the club, mostly middle-aged Mexican men dancing with a bunch of teenage girls in mini-skirts and daisy dukes. I commented that the place looked like a stripclub, which in fact it was. But worse yet, it was also a whorehouse. Looking upstairs we saw various sexual acts going on with other middle-aged men and hookers.

We were getting up to leave when the host came back over and asked that we sit back down... apparently the show was about to begin. We argued that we thought this was a nightclub and the girls felt uncomfortable at a brothel, but the host threatened us again. A couple minutes of continued arguing and he brandished a gun and demanded we sit down 'or else'. Now fearing for our lives, we sat down.

The tables began to fill as the men we saw standing outside returned to their seats. The dancefloor cleared as everyone turned their attention to the stage. Out from behind a curtain came a little latina, couldn't have been more than 20 y/o. She did her stripper dance for a few minutes and soon had no clothes on. The crowd was getting rowdy as hell - just imagine 30 drunk mexican men ogling over a nude teenage girl, trying to touch and grab her as she walks by them. A minute later she grabbed a couple chairs off the dancefloor, laid down on them and hollered "Listo!" (ready!).

Out came the donkey. The crowd erupted in cheers from the drunken mexicans. We about jumped from the window at this point as we knew what was coming next. The donkey was a small one, maybe 5 feet tall. The girl started giving the donkey a handjob which turned into an attempted bj (it was too damn big though, must have been 3 or 4 inches wide). Then the donkey got down to business. I turned away as I couldn't watch, but to this day I can still hear the sounds coming from that girl and donkey. Ugh it still makes me cringe thinking about it. Anyways, a couple minutes later the donkey blew its load to another uproar from the crowd. Glancing back on stage, there was a sloppy mess of goo all over the floor. ALL over the floor. My stomach had completely flipped and I felt like puking. We were discussing how to possibly sneak out when the host came back over with a huge smile on his face. He said if we settled the tab he'd now let us leave without any problem. Only problem was that the tab for 8 drinks (and 8 'free' tequila shots) was $200. We pooled our cash together and paid the bill, exited the club and, literally, ran back to Revolution Ave to grab a taxi back to the border. As we ran down the street we heard laughs as the dirty mexican men yelled 'pinche gringos!'.

While your story made me want to vomit on myself I guess I'm ok with you doing what you do... pretty disturbing but I guess you and your animals are having a good time or whatever... well written by the way... lol... :\

I know several zoos and admit I'm in the curious but inexperienced category myself. It's something I'm not running out looking for but wouldn't say I'd turn down if the opportunity was there in a comfortable situation. I'm not sure if I could accommodate most knots though so I'd be kinda wary of trying it with a larger dog.

Those arguing the consent issue should first ponder exactly how you force an animal to do something like this without it biting/clawing/scratching/kicking you bad enough to need to visit an emergency room. I haven't been able to figure that one out myself. Also consider that we've artificially engineered these animals as pets, altered their environment, and basically denied most of them any chance of whatever normal sex life they would have had, which I'd consider a pretty cruel punishment if it were done to me. So letting them have at least some fun seems like an improvement if anything to me.

P.S. Fausty, you said you have yet to hear a reason for the turn around that was convincing. I thought it was so the male could fend off rivals and predators. In the first scenario, if there's a competition to mate, chances are the guy in second place is going to be a bit annoyed and use the opportunity to take it out on the winner's undefended backside if possible. Or if it's more of a predator issue, such as when no other friendly dogs are around, and you two are going to be stuck unable to run away for 10-45 minutes, it's probably a decent advantage to have eyes in the back of your head so to speak. Plus some teeth to bring to bear on anything that tries to interrupt.

Acid Eiffel said:
ever think that i might not have been sober that night? you probably dissected every word i said and construed it based upon your "loving" relationships. the essence of the story is the same. i don't like being called a liar. your 100% confidence is failure.

Word.

As far as I see it if you're having sex with an animal even if you're just getting fucked like Fausty apparently likes/prefers to do it's still non-consenting sex with an animal and you are abusing the animal even if you're like Fausty and want to justify it and say that you're not doing this at all because you really "care" and "love" the animal.

Humans are animals yet they can't communicate with wild animals like horses, dogs, and donkeys no matter how hard they try or they claim that they simply know things because they've been around the animals for most of their life or in lol "loving relationships" with them.

These animals act on instincts (like to fight or have sex) and while animals can show/express some very basic emotions it's nothing like the wide rage of human emotions/human communication and you're having sex with something that doesn't consent to it and a human mongoloid (retarted person) has way more intelligence than a dog, horse, or donkey does.

Either way you slice it you're having non-consensual sex with someone who can't consent to it just like pederasts do.

Last edited:
btw here is the mr. hands video. it is of a guy getting fucked by a horse, pure and simple. since i am a liar and made up the "donkey show" story then THIS is the craziest sex behavior i have ever witness,.. so its relevant to this thread.

NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
http://lbn.threat.tv/mrhands.mpg

Acid Eiffel said:
btw here is the mr. hands video. it is of a guy getting fucked by a horse, pure and simple. since i am a liar and made up the "donkey show" story then THIS is the craziest sex behavior i have ever witness,.. so its relevant to this thread.

NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
NSFW:
http://lbn.threat.tv/mrhands.mpg
My poor eyes!