• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Whats the craziest sex behavior you've witnessed? (NSFW)

Of course it's real, it's just not necessarily psychoactive.

One time I was at the mall and I saw a friend I knew that was a little preoccupied with a guy friend that she was on top of on a bench. I really just thought they were kissing, even though she was wearing a skirt. She told me after and I couldn't believe it.

This isn't the craziest story but I thought about it while reading this thread, me and a buddy of mine have this tendency to pick up a girl for each of us and bring them back to my place. I have this little basement apartment so there's only a couch and a bed, so that's where we end up doing it. I actually think it's a really good way of closing the deal because the girls I have had over (most of them anyway) definitely find it hot to have sex 5 feet away from other people having sex, knowing that they could be watching you do it at any time too. Plus if one of us already started doing it, how can you hear them and not want to fuck too? Anyway the first time we had that go down it was definitely kinda crazy, now it's just regular.

aanallein said:
hate to break it to you socko but adrenocrome isn't real.

Search for: Adrenochrome
IUPAC Name 3-hydroxy-1-methyl-2,3-dihydroindole-5,6-dione

CAS Number 54-06-8
Chemical Formula C9H9NO3

I"ve experimented with a lot of different substances, many of which are not considered recreational. My drug had a pinkish color. This indicates at least some oxidation of the original adrenaline has occurred. This suggests that at least some adrenochrome was present.
aanallein said:
people who cheat make me a sad pikachu. =(
Just as I expected. I tell about something personal and traumatic, and then there's always somebody who responds like you who. You don't know me and you weren't there.

Last edited:
"adrenochrome" referenced in fear and loathing was a fictional drug, it says it in the dvd extra's in my copy anyway.

socko said:
Just as I expected. I tell about something personal and traumatic, and then there's always somebody who responds like you who. You don't know me and you weren't there.

I'm pretty sure he was referring to Deja's story about her friend. How would he know your were cheating? :\

socko said:
I didnt' shoot the whole bottle, but I still got off on it. And it goes without saying that I have experimented with a lot of different substances and will try almost anyting that sounds interesting if it's not likely to kill me.

Hey, I've done IV adrenaline before so Socko's not the only one to give it a run. Sadly, it was un-fun - just made me feel jittery and insecure for a while and that was it. The experiment was not repeated.

I expected a big rush and all that, which simply didn't pan out. Whatever it is that gives that fucking amazing feeling after you do something right on the edge - and survive. . . it's more than mere adrenaline.

Peace,

Fausty

phishy2 said:
i appreciate ur differentiating between zooish and bestiality...i respect ur right not to discuss them
i would like to hear about ur n-way experiences though

Ok, I need to check with the SLR mods to be sure I'm within acceptable boundaries before I'd open the floodgates. I don't want to create a full-scale thread derail or cause unnecessary drama in the process of trying to share stories in an otherwise-interesting thread. Once I've got a better handle on where the line is, we can go from there.

Peace,

Fausty

Yeah just to clarify,

Adrenacrome isn't real. Sorry it simply isn't.

I said Adrenalin isn't recreational because every account I've heard of its use sounds like Fausty's.. not fun at all.

The cheater I was talking to were the 2 people in Deja's post. I feel bad for the guy's wife and kids.

these aren't that crazy...

I once saw this dude fingerfucking the shit out of a girl at a football game with 80,000+ people in the stands. They were standing up, he was behind her going up the skirt. I really wished I'd brought a camera or phone.

I once did my girl in a dorm room bathroom shower, someone walked in and I'm pretty sure they saw everything. I checked teh next day, and if you look under the stalls just barely from far away, you can see everything. I remember hearing this guy say "that shit was money!" while walking out and I started busting out laughing while going at it doggy style.

adrenochrome was in F&L for the cinematic effect (or whatever that would be for the book) more than anything. It has no rec vaue.

Here's the sex story that led to my sex-change. (I was planning on the surgery for many years but this tipped me into doing it.)

Blacks nude beach in San Diego. Evening, one woman furiously masturbating like she's playing a banjo screaming. A random? guy helps her out. Her friend is being seduced, prodded into having sex. Finally she gives in, he bangs her for about 5 minutes, she runs off to the ocean to wash up. Her friend musta masturbated 15 minutes or longer.

I was soooo turned on, when I got back home I booked a flight to Bangkok, had the surgery 2 weeks later and have since had sex on that beach several times. :)

Yeah, had the surgery in 2003. Only had an orgasm once masturbating like that woman did. I also have occasional erotic dreams. Used to be a party-girl slut.

aanallein said:
Yeah just to clarify,

I said Adrenalin isn't recreational because every account I've heard of its use sounds like Fausty's.. not fun at all.

The cheater I was talking to were the 2 people in Deja's post. I feel bad for the guy's wife and kids.
Sorry I misunderstood your post to Deja.
More info on adrenochrome:
I have already posted the chemical formula, the IUPAC number and the CAS number for adrenochrome. This is enough information to look it up. Google it and you can see for yourself. You can even find online order froms for it thorugh major chemical supply houses.

I'll post the more niformatoin on adrenochrome below:

This information is from PubChem (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez). It is an authoritative database of chemicals.
Enter the search term "adrenochrome" into the search field and you will find it.
Drug and Chemical Info from MeSH: (Total:1) [Click for Info]
Adrenochrome

Classification
Heterocyclic Compounds [Link to MeSH]
Heterocyclic Compounds, 2-Ring [Link to MeSH]
Indoles [Link to MeSH]
Adrenochrome [Link to MeSH]
Biological Factors [Link to MeSH]
Pigments, Biological [Link to MeSH]
Adrenochrome [Link to MeSH]

[PubMed Info] PubMed Choose by Subheadings:
administration and dosage adverse effects analogs and derivatives
analysis antagonists and inhibitors biosynthesis
blood chemical synthesis chemistry
immunology metabolism pharmacology
physiology poisoning radiation effects
therapeutic use therapy toxicity
urine

[PubMed Info] PubMed MeSH Keyword Summary [Click for Info]

[PubChem Substance Data] Data Source: [Depositors Contact Info] [Click for Info]
Depositor: LeadScope
External ID: LS-83454

[PubChem Substance Data] Depositor-Supplied Synonyms: (Total: 11) [Click for Info]
Display: Next 1 | All | Sort:
Adrenochrome [MeSH: Adrenochrome]
Adraxone
USAF uctl-7
C9H9NO3
3-Hydroxy-1-methyl-5,6-indolinedione
EINECS 200-192-8
3-Hydroxy-1-methylindoline-5,6-dione
LS-83454
5,6-INDOLINEDIONE, 3-HYDROXY-1-METHYL-
2,3-Dihydro-3-hydroxy-1-methyl-1H-indole-5,6-dione

[PubChem Compound Data] Properties Computed from Structure: [Click for Info]
Molecular Weight 179.17266 [g/mol]
Molecular Formula C9H9NO3
XLogP -0.7
H-Bond Donor 1
H-Bond Acceptor 4
Rotatable Bond Count 0
Exact Mass 179.058243
MonoIsotopic Mass 179.058243
Topological Polar Surface Area 57.6
Heavy Atom Count 13
Formal Charge 0
Complexity 354
Isotope Atom Count 0
Defined Atom StereoCenter Count 0
Undefined Atom StereoCenter Count 1
Defined Bond StereoCenter Count 0
Undefined Bond StereoCenter Count 0
Covalently-Bonded Unit Count 1

[PubChem Compound Data] Descriptors Computed from Structure: [Click for Info]
IUPAC Name: 3-hydroxy-1-methyl-2,3-dihydroindole-5,6-dione
Canonical SMILES: CN1CC(C2=CC(=O)C(=O)C=C21)O
InChI: InChI=1/C9H9NO3/c1-10-4-9(13)5-2-7(11)8(12)3-6(5)10/h2-3,9,13H,4H2,1H3 [Click for Info]
They probably put that misinformation on the DVD jacket of Fear and Loathing to protect themsleveds from liability.
The substance adrenochrome is definitely real. Its recreational value is questionable.

Adrenochrome forms natualy in the body when the hormone adrenaline is oxidized. Adrenochrome can form outside the body when adrenaline is oxidized. Fo example, as old bottles of adreline are exposed to air over time, they are exodized, their contents can turn pink. Adrenochrome is pinkish according to the literature, and since my adrenaline had turned pink, I assume it has begun to oxidize and fomr adrenochrome among other things.. Here's a link to tghe chemical reaction: http://www.csun.edu/~hcchm001/sodassay.pdf

And some exerpts found on erowid:
Adrenochrome Commentary
Collected by Erowid

The following excerpts are select mentions of adrenochrome in the published literature.

* From Alexander & Ann Shulgin's PiHKAL (1991), #157 - EXTENSIONS AND COMMENTARY of TMA:

...there had been interest in reports that adrenalin that had become old and discolored seemed to elicit central effects in man. The oxidation products were identified as the deeply colored indolic compound adrenochrome and the colorless analogue adrenolutin. The controversy that these reports created just sort of died away, and the adrenochrome family has never been accepted as being psychedelic. No one in the scientific community today is looking in and about the area, and at present this is considered as an interesting historical footnote.

* In Diet & Neurotoxins, by Gabriel Cousens, MD (2000):

Connection To Schizophrenia
For example, two of these metabolic neurotoxins--adrenolutin and adrenochrome--breakdown products from the body's own epinephrine. Both are associated with biochemically based schizophrenia. Adrenochrome is a hallucinogen which also inhibits nerve cell transmission. If the body is making an excess of adrenochrome, from either stress or a poor biochemical ability to break it down into harmless by-products, we have the potential for brain dysfunction. A slowly emerging awareness from the scientific literature suggests there are a number of brain disturbances that are related to the accumulation of various neurotoxins in the brain.

* The Role of Catecholamine O-quinones in Health and Disease: What We Know and What We Don't Know (Abstract)
John Smythies (Department of Psychology, University of California, San Diego, USA)

More is known about adrenochrome which inhibits a number of enzymes (COMT, hexokinase, succinic dehydrogenase) and stimulates prostaglandin synthesis and guanylcyclase activity. Adrenochrome has also been shown to be a psychotomimetic agent and to produce EEG abnormalities.

* COMMENTARY, John Smythies, Section of Neurochemistry Brain and Perception Laboratory Center for Human Information Processing, UCSD
Association for the Scientific Study of Consciousness, Electronic Seminars, 1999

We showed many years ago (Hoffer et al. 1954) that one catecholamine o-quinone (adrenochrome) is a psychotomimetic agent. This finding was confirmed by three other groups. Adrenochrome also produces behavioral and EEG disturbances in animals. The other catecholamine o-quinones derived respectively from dopamine and noradrenaline have never so been tested.

* Entry in Adam Gottlieb's Legal Highs (1973):

ADRENOCHROME SEMICARBAZONE -- 3-hydroxy-1-methyl-5,6-indolinedione semicarbazone.
Material: Oxidized epinephrine (adrenaline) with semicarbazide.
Usage: 100 mg is thoroughly dissolved in just enough alcohol, melted fat (butter), or vegetable oil and ingested. Because of its poor solubility in water these must be used to aid absorption.
Effects: Physical stimulating, feeling of well-being, slight reduction of thought processes.
Contraindications: None noted.
Acts as a systemic hemostatic preventing capillary bleeding during injury. Adrenochrome causes chemically induced schizophrenia. Its semicarbazone does not.
Supplier: CS.

* Niacin effective in the treatment of atrial fibrillation, Health News Database. Victoria, Canada.

Dr. Abram Hoffer, a world-renowned psychiatrist in Victoria, reports on the successful treatment of six patients with atrial fibrillation. One 76 year old physician who suffered from atrial fibrillation was completely cured after starting a vitamin supplementation program which included megadoses of niacin and folic acid. Other patients report complete disappearance of their irregular heart beat symptoms after supplementing with high doses of niacin, folic acid, and vitamin B-12. Dr. Hoffer believes that one of the main causes of atrial fibrillation is excessive stress. High levels of stress release large amounts of adrenalin which in turn is oxidized to adrenochrome. Adrenochrome is known to cause fibrillation and other cardiac dysfunctions. Adrenochrome is a natural free radical and is primarily produced in the heart tissue, but circulates in the blood throughout the body. It can cross the blood-brain barrier and excessive amounts of it are believed to be a main cause of schizophrenia. Antioxidants protect against the formation of excessive amounts of adrenochrome and schizophrenics have been successfully treated with large amounts of niacin and ascorbic acid. Penicillamine has also been successfully used in the treatment of schizophrenia. Dr. Hoffer points out that adrenochrome is not all bad. He believes that the leucocytes use adrenochrome to destroy abnormal cells like cancer cells and that we therefore need a certain amount of adrenochrome in order to control cancer. The fact that schizophrenics rarely develop cancer supports this hypothesis. Dr. Hoffer concludes that we need a certain amount of stress in order to produce enough adrenochrome to enable our leucocytes to kill bacteria and tumor cells. However, we also need an adequate supply of natural antioxidants such as vitamins C and E and beta-carotene in order to neutralize an excess of adrenochrome after its work is done. (51 references)
Hoffer, A. Schizophrenia: an evolutionary defence against severe stress. Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine, Vol. 9, No. 4, Fourth Quarter, 1994, pp. 205-21

* The Private Sea: LSD & the Search for God.
William Braden, 1967. Quadrangle Books, Chicago.
Excerpt from Chapter 3, Chemistry and mysticism

The question of religious chemistry has been underscored recently by the wide attention given to the theories, already mentioned, of Dr. Abram Hoffer and Humphry Osmond. Their adrenochrome-adrenolutin hypothesis suggests that schizophrenia may be caused at least in part by defective adrenal metabolism. Very briefly, the adrenal gland secretes the hormone adrenaline, which helps coordinate biological mechanisms in emergency situations—for example, a fist fight or a threatened traffic accident. Heart rate is increased, the blood is sugared up and pumped to the necessary muscles. Adrenaline also may affect the emotions, contributing to anxiety and depression. In the body it turns into a toxic hormone called adrenochrome, which in turn can be converted into either of two other compounds: dihydroxyindole or adrenolutin. It is possible that dihydroxyindole balances off adrenaline to reduce tension and irritability; in schizophrenics, however, adrenochrome is converted primarily into adrenolutin, which also is toxic, and the combination of adrenochrome-adrenolutin results in a poisonous disruption of the brain's chemical processes. That is the theory. And the prescribed antidotes are nicotinic acid (niacin) or nicotinamide (Vitamin B-3). Discussing one of the villains in the piece, the scientists write: "There are few who doubt that adrenochrome is active in animals or in man, and it is now included among the family of compounds known as hallucinogens—compounds like mescaline and LSD-2 5 capable of producing psychological changes in man."
The Hoffer-Osmond studies are far from conclusive, and similar theories have been advanced in the past. But the studies hold promise, and they are receiving serious consideration—due in part, no doubt, to the significance they have in other areas of current debate, including religion. The line dividing insanity and mysticism has never been too sharply drawn, and the biochemical theory of schizophrenia makes it all the more tenuous. Vitamin B-3 actually has cured cases of schizophrenia, according to Dr. Hoffer and Osmond. But Vitamin B-3 also has proved effective in terminating LSD experiences, and the implications of this must be obvious. As we asked earlier: Are insanity, mysticism, and the psychedelic experience in some way related?

* The Doors of Perception.
Aldous Huxley, 1954. Chatto & Windus Ltd, United Kingdom.

There matters rested until, two or three years ago, a new and perhaps highly significant fact was observed.* Actually the fact had been staring everyone in the face for several decades; but nobody, as it happened, had noticed it until a Young English psychiatrist, at present working in Canada, was struck by the close similarity, in chemical composition, between mescalin and adrenalin. Further research revealed that lysergic acid, an extremely potent hallucinogen derived from ergot, has a structural biochemical relationship to the others. Then came the discovery that adrenochrome, which is a product of the decomposition of adrenalin, can produce many of the symptoms observed in mescalin intoxication. But adrenochrome probably occurs spontaneously in the human body. In other words, each one of us may be capable of manufacturing a chemical, minute doses of which are known to cause Profound changes in consciousness. Certain of these changes are similar to those which occur in that most characteristic plague of the twentieth century, schizophrenia. Is the mental disorder due to a chemical disorder? And is the chemical disorder due, in its turn, to psychological distresses affecting the adrenals? It would be rash and premature to affirm it. The most we can say is that some kind of a prima facie case has been made out. Meanwhile the clue is being systematically followed, the sleuths—biochemists , psychiatrists, psychologists—are on the trail.
"Schizophrenia: A New Approach." By Abram Hoffer, Humphry Osmond and John Smythies. Journal of Mental Science. Vol. C. No. 418. January, 1954.

References

1. "Schizophrenia: A New Approach." By Abram Hoffer, Humphry Osmond and John Smythies. Journal of Mental Science. Vol. C. No. 418. January, 1954.

Last edited:
basix said:
"adrenochrome" referenced in fear and loathing was a fictional drug, it says it in the dvd extra's in my copy anyway.
What it actually says is that both Hunter Thompson's and Terry Gilliam's portrayal of adrenochrome in the book/movie is fiction.
aanallien said:
Yeah just to clarify,

Adrenochrome is a very real thing. Whether or not it has any psychoactive properties is up for debate.

edit - didn't see socko's giganto-post ;) He pretty much said it all.

and yeah I was talking about the psychoactive effects. the chemical itself may well exist but I'm doubtful it has any of the claimed effects.

but anyway we've derailed this enough

aanallein said:
and yeah I was talking about the psychoactive effects. the chemical itself may well exist but I'm doubtful it has any of the claimed effects.

Ah I see. The way you worded it I thought you meant it didn't exist at all.

aanallein said:
but anyway we've derailed this enough
Agreed. Which is why I've chosen to validate this post with the following ;)

I suppose the 'craziest' sexual shit I've seen was just public sex. In parks, concerts, ect. Not really 'crazy' compared to some of the stuff in this thread, but to be honest I'm happy about that :) I'd rather not see some of the shit you guys talk about ;)

Yea craziest shit I've seen is 2 people fucking at a rave.. not the craziest thing ever.. hahah

At Ultra Music Festival in 2007, I saw two people fucking in a golf cart in the middle of thousands of people. I guess the fact that they were in a golf cart was funnier than the fact that they were having sex at a rave, as aanallein said.