• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

how long does it take for ritalin to get out of your system

Afraid they might find evil shit like candybars and pepsi in your urine along with it?

Originally posted by EvMan717:
how long does it take for ritalin to get out of your system?
Not gonna take the time to look this up, but I would imagine it takes a day or two, as the active in rits are water soluble. Go to erowid.org for more info on this.

Originally posted by Ayrios:
Afraid they might find evil shit like candybars and pepsi in your urine along with it?
one failed drug test = drug court.
[ 29 April 2002: Message edited by: EvMan717 ]

Don't worry, shouldn't be any longer than 48 hours.
One thing I never understood is that a man who picks up his bong a couple times a week has to worry about weed in his system for weeks, but crackheads, meth and coke addicts have drugsin 'n out of their system in 2 or 3 days.

Originally posted by Ayrios:
If you can't say something nice (or relevant) don't say anything at all :p

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED
This thread has been closed do to it's violation of a forum policy - DRUG TEST QUESTIONS ...
In short, we get a billion people asking about if they will pass or fail their drug test - it's simple, marijuana can stay in your system for up to 30 days, all other drugs last no longer then about 5 days.... so how long will it take for you to piss clean after taking whatever? WHO KNOWS?... there are so many things to consider, from how often you use to the type of test to your weight to.....
Anyway, drink lots of water and pray... if you knew you had a test comming up, we all hope you fail, you're an idiot!
If you object to the closing of this thread, You may send a written email to myself, the moderator in question.. my email address is [email protected] .. in your email please be sure to inculde the URL (address) to this post as well as a polite explaination as to why you feel this post is of benifit to the community and should be allowed to remain open..
Don't take having your post closed personally! It happends to the best of us, and we must maintain order - to do this, some posts have to be closed... there are some things that you should NOT do in response to this closing .. DO NOT make another post to this forum; either to argue or debate the closing of this thread.. DO NOT re-post the thread/post that was closed in hopes we will just let the second one go.. DO NOT complain to the Bluelight admin - they had NOTHING to do with the closing of this thread, they don't care that your thread was closed, and they will NOT re-open your thread..
Thank you!
Other Drugs Management Team
[macro close.drugtest]