• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

The emigmatic Molly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, they make drugs in rave clubs? :eek:

Sounds like how Mr. Burns from the Simpsons would talk about this stuff:

"Smithers, fetch me some of this Molly from the local speak-easy rave club, POST HASTE!!!

Sounds like how Mr. Burns from the Simpsons would talk about this stuff:

"Smithers, fetch me some of this Molly from the local speak-easy rave club, POST HASTE!!!

lol, good one. I can just picture the stiff who had to read this thing stroking his chin and saying mmmm hmmm...

also, this reminds me of the oysterhead song "Army's on Ecstasy"

"....they stepped up urine testing to make it go away, cause its hard to kill the enemy on ol' MDMA"

So molly is a calmer version of extascy? or its just pure?

True Molly, which most of you know should be pure MDMA. Sadly enough, a lot of these dealers pass off various RC's as molly. I can't count how many times it's just turned out to be bk-mdma/methylone/ or as the cheap-scape dealers just pass it off as "molly lite" haha.

Not that I don't mind some methylone every now and then, If I intend to purchase MDMA and I get some methylone, amps, or whatever it pisses me off. Knowing those RC's are beyond easily accessiable, I'm pissed when people are trying to charge the same ticket on cheap-ass RCs. Everyone needs to learn how to not be so money hungry, and show some respect for their clientele (their fucking incomes) that knows their shit like the back of their hand.

in my experience people don't cut pure MDMA crystal to do so you would have to crush it down so its fine crystal and turn it to powder and i have never seen this done at all and i dnt kno anyone who would buy powdered MDMA has to be nice crystal pref clear ones. i suppose there are some stupid people out there, dunno how people get away with selling a RC mix as MDMA it dnt look anything like it!!! Coke on the other hand its pointless to buy on the street allways have to get it higher up in the chain or its not even coke!

Status
Not open for further replies.