• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Terms for being fucked....

"Stephen, I am afraid that I am going to have to arrest you for the possession of a controlled substance, you do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence"

That was a good one and from a copper of all people as well!

"Stephen, I am afraid that I am going to have to arrest you for the possession of a controlled substance, you do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence"

Ee, them coppers have got a way with words 'aven't they?

I was gonna say "Spannered", but I see Fishface beat me to it by about 10 years...

ha i've had that too apart from they didn't say Stephen. still so pissed about that cos it genuinely wasn't mine and the police were in attendance cos i was running away from someone in tears running after me shouting and some kind member of the public called them. i got arrested and he walked, then felt guilty and went to the station to admit the shit on me was his.

Had several of those :|

Well, the "with intent" variation mostly but plod have always been chancers so mostly dropped down to "simple" - usually about five minutes before going before the magistrate cos silence is golden ;)

Did once have an interview where the fella tried to sway me into naming names by presenting me with the GC/MS test results which he put in layman's terms by informing me "they've given you fukkin' Bisto, mate" - a fact we suspected already but was still deeply unpleasant to have confirmed after having shot multiple bags trying to stave off the cluck.

Not me, but my then missus was once hauled in for similar only to be "recruited" as a grass and given the codename "Miss Marple". I was once offered 300 quid to drop a mate in it. I politely declined for obvious reasons (as did she but we enjoyed her "codename" for quite some time =D) but always did slightly resent not even being offered a codename :\

Had several of those :|

Well, the "with intent" variation mostly but plod have always been chancers so mostly dropped down to "simple" - usually about five minutes before going before the magistrate cos silence is golden ;)

Did once have an interview where the fella tried to sway me into naming names by presenting me with the GC/MS test results which he put in layman's terms by informing me "they've given you fukkin' Bisto, mate" - a fact we suspected already but was still deeply unpleasant to have confirmed after having shot multiple bags trying to stave off the cluck.

Not me, but my then missus was once hauled in for similar only to be "recruited" as a grass and given the codename "Miss Marple". I was once offered 300 quid to drop a mate in it. I politely declined for obvious reasons (as did she but we enjoyed her "codename" for quite some time =D) but always did slightly resent not even being offered a codename :\

Although I have only ever been arrested twice (first for weed when 18 with the career ending heroin episode at 27) I have been in handcuffs 4 times as on 2 I had finished off all of the kit by the time they found me gouched out on the back seat with tinfoil stuck to my head. But on the 3 occasions that I was cogent enough to have a civilised conversation with them they always asked if I would become a paid informant.

I was always able to politely and logically decline, always pointing out that I had to live among these people and look after my own interests and that I am already enough of a hypocrite without them further enabling my drug use with money.

Any dealer that already had it coming did not require my meagre intelligence to help put me away and that as well as needing these people on the streets to buy from, the whack - a - mole nature of the pointless removal of instantly replaceable street level drug dealers is another symptom of a pointless drug policy that I detest with a passion. On every occasion - the officers were cool with this with one instantly backing off when he admitted that he was in total agreement.

Higher than giraffe pussy. It's even on Urban Dictionary lol

Having not read through all posts since 2008 and just seeing this thread....

Smashed
Pinged
Munted
Fucked
Pinned
Spent
Rooted
Buzzed
Flying
Gone
Bleaking

WIZZA WAZZA BAKED ASS CUNT WOZZA FO SHIIIIZZZLE FIP FOPPP YEEEAH ?

Hahahaha! True story some mates were close to calling there band
" Where's Maddie?" ......Evil cunts!

I especially recommend incorporating term 2.4 into your fucking agreement, just to be sure what you're getting into, especially in Thailand:

1. Application of Terms and Conditions​
1.1 The Supplier shall supply and the Customer shall purchase the Services in accordance with the quotation and sales order confirmation which shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions; and​
1.2 1.2 The Contract shall be to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions subject to which any such quotation is accepted or purported to be accepted, or any such order is made or purported to be made, by the Customer.​
2. Definitions and Interpretation​
2.1 Unless the context otherwise requires, each reference in these Terms and Conditions to:​
2.1.1 “writing”, and any cognate expression, includes a reference to any communication effected by electronic or facsimile transmission or similar means;​
2.1.2 a statute or a provision of a statute is a reference to that statute or provision as amended or re-enacted at the relevant time;​
2.1.3 “these Terms and Conditions” is a reference to these Terms and Conditions and any Schedules as amended or supplemented at the relevant time;​
2.1.4 a Schedule is a schedule to these Terms and Conditions; and​
2.1.5 a Clause or paragraph is a reference to a Clause of these Terms and Conditions (other than the Schedules) or a paragraph of the relevant Schedule.​
2.1.6 a “Party” or the “Parties” refer to the parties to these Terms and Conditions.​
2.2 The headings used in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall have no effect upon the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.​
2.3 Words imparting the singular number shall include the plural and vice versa.​
2.4 References to any gender shall include the other gender.
etc..​