Nocturnal Festival September 13th 2008

insomniac events

Bluelighter
NOCTURNAL.jpg

we are exited to announce the preliminary line-up for the 14th annual nocturnal festival. Taking place on Saturday September 13th! There are dozen of artists still to be announced. So keep your eyes on NOCTURNALFESTIVAL.COM. for the latest news and updates as September 13th draws closer!!!!

Above & Beyond
l_fafeef2b3bf67631d1f04d8e301ba79d.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/aboveandbeyond

cosmic gate
cosmicgate.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/cosmicgate

Digtalism
digitalism.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/digitalism

Richie Hawtin
richie.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/plasstikmaan

Kaskade
kaskade.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/kaskademusic

5 massive themed areas!!
100+ dj's and performers!!
thousands of beautiful people!!

THIS EVENT WILL BE HELD AT THE NOS CENTER
Nos Event Center-689 South E St.
San Bernardino, CA 92408 United States
for more info log onto

www.nocturnalfestival.com
www.insomniacevents.com
www.groovetickets.com

TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE!!!!!!
THE ENERGY AWAITS!​

Boooyah Ill be there for sure. After EDC showed me the new age of production quality, there's no way I could miss it.

Richie Hawtin!!

It would be sweet to see Above & Beyond yet again but I think I might be skipping this one. EDC was fun but I just wasn't feeling it like I had in the past. Maybe it was the mixture of party favors I had taken or the endless line the pissed me off at the begining of the night but i'm just not down for it...

^ That line. . . . That is the only thing that made me hesitate about going to this one.

NOS has good "get you in get you out" attitude twords the searching and the lines move at an ok rate...

Ya that was my experience at EDC when it was there. Hopefully it will go about the same.

Fuck, San Bernadino? What do I look like, a guy who's not totally lazy?

n e 1 in the Bay area going? I am also new in town and looking for some local DJs/Promoters to see whats up. I came from the Midwest.

e.e.

If memory serves (I havent been there in probably 7 years...) the NOS has very good capability of moving the lines along.

I'm considering this, especially if its not as expensive as EDC. The NOS is big but its easy to get around. Lines wont be nearly as bad, and there isnt going to be 4 people spinning at any given moment that I want to see. Above & Beyond and Kaskade sounds like a good night to me.

Larr-E - Consider going, and if you decide you want to, let me know. Maybe we can peer pressure Kay into going too.

I am down to go. I wonder if we should all plan on a spot to meet while we are there? That would be hella fun. I wonder if it will sell out. I don't know if I should try to get my tickets out of my Aug. 1 check or my Sept. 1 check. (It's hard for me to get one check a month.)

Spencer said:
If memory serves (I havent been there in probably 7 years...)
Larr-E - Consider going, and if you decide you want to, let me know. Maybe we can peer pressure Kay into going too.

I don't think i'll be making this one. August is gonna be an expensive month for me and I can't justify putting the whole night on credit with that line up...

Yeah that line up doesnt seem that great but NOS is a cool place.

Walks said:
Yeah that line up doesnt seem that great but NOS is a cool place.

The lineup doesn't seem that great! Dude are you smoking crack?

Spencer said:
If memory serves (I havent been there in probably 7 years...) the NOS has very good capability of moving the lines along.

I'm considering this, especially if its not as expensive as EDC. The NOS is big but its easy to get around. Lines wont be nearly as bad, and there isnt going to be 4 people spinning at any given moment that I want to see. Above & Beyond and Kaskade sounds like a good night to me.

i can't make this one, i'm saving my brain for friends' release party 2 weekends before. the line-up is decent but i don't think i could handle the NOS center; i usually only do outdoor parties these days.

socal50 said:
The lineup doesn't seem that great! Dude are you smoking crack?

I have seen each of those Djs at least 5 times in the past 6 years of raves and shows so it is just my opinion that the lineup is just "ok" im sure it will be good I just wish there would be Djs that you dont get to see to often ya know.

Plus Digtalism has let me down in the past

Well dude theres only a few people they book on a consistent basis.

You should come to the Frankie Bones show where my roomate and I are opening for him and dropping our first debut track. Gen E is coming its going to be great check out the flyer its in this forum. San Diego

Does anyone know whats the hold up with the full line - up?? Has anyone heard anyone else coming besides the ones the preliminary ones

Here is the Drum and Bass lineup, mostly confirmed:

Planet of the Drums (Dieselboy, Dara, AK1200, Messinian)

Noisia

Hive

Calyx

Calibre

Alix Perez

DJ Craze

Simon "Bassline" Smith

CRAPPY.