Nocturnal Festival September 13th 2008

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
it looks like i have the option to attend (yay for grandparents babysitting!) however, i have a much more important gathering to attend the weekend after. decisions, decisions...

If you go i'll go...

Shit, that would mean I would have to clean my car. . . If I end up driving I could probably do that.

so is there a meetup? if it happens, imo it should be early before um... we consume things.

once my face is in a speaker im gone for the night!

well, i'm sorry to disappoint but i'm 95% sure i'm skipping nocturnal this year. it makes me very sad because ever since i started raving back in 2000, nocturnal has been the one event i've always wanted to attend but i just can't afford it right now. i'm hoping they can put together a kick-ass lineup next year that will make me say "i can't fucking miss this!" even though the lineup is decent, it's not good enough to make me want to spend $60-70 i don't have. i hope all of you have a fucking blast and i do expect some PLUR texts/calls ;)

<3

StarOceanHouse said:
honestly, i thought the lineup was pretty weak.

it is but i don't usually go to massives for music. in this case, a buddy bought my ticket before he even told me! (i will pay for it)

clubs are better for when you want to hear the music. better systems, longer sets and people aren't so off their rocker that they're puddling or bumping into you.

still i'll get down for hawtin. seen him countless times but always in the clubs. i suspect that he'll let loose and bang it out more at this party, which will be a welcomed change. :)

wow the fucking time slots are sooo shitty, im pissed

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
well, i'm sorry to disappoint but i'm 95% sure i'm skipping nocturnal this year. it makes me very sad because ever since i started raving back in 2000, nocturnal has been the one event i've always wanted to attend but i just can't afford it right now. i'm hoping they can put together a kick-ass lineup next year that will make me say "i can't fucking miss this!" even though the lineup is decent, it's not good enough to make me want to spend $60-70 i don't have. i hope all of you have a fucking blast and i do expect some PLUR texts/calls ;)

<3
Awww dang ,well, there's ALWAYS a next year for Nocturnal. To be honest EDC is the best massive in california though as of this year. It's pretty amazing. But I love Noc too.

I HOPE i will see you in a couple weeks!

Yo I will be going to Nocturnal also this year cause my sister hooked me up with a ticket cause i really didnt want to go haha anyway if you wanna meet up with another bluelight PM me and i will send you my cell # and we can meet up!