Nocturnal Festival September 13th 2008

I'm mainly going because I missed out on Richie Hawtin's tour performances on the east coast.

What should I be aware of before I travel to this party?
Is there a beer garden a.k.a the alcohol bar at this event?

When does the party start, and when does it end?

<quote>Full Bars for 21+
Mixed drinks and tasty beers will be served here, to all who’ve reached their 21st year! Bars throughout the festival grounds, Always a cold one to be found. Remember to pick up a 21+ wristband at our ID stations to be able to access the bars.</quote>the map of the festival

ugly said:
<quote>Full Bars for 21+
Mixed drinks and tasty beers will be served here, to all who’ve reached their 21st year! Bars throughout the festival grounds, Always a cold one to be found. Remember to pick up a 21+ wristband at our ID stations to be able to access the bars.</quote>the map of the festival
lol I'll bet it would cost a small fortune to drink there. q

I'll just want water. They'll probably be 12 dollars a bottle. That's one thing that has changed since the 60s and I remember seeing all this starting out... parties with lots of music and dancing and drugs but at a local park or just anywhere and there wasn't corporate money involved like it is now. Perhaps in some big venues even in the beginning but for the most part, the little gatherings I saw springing up in parks when I was growing up remind me a lot of raves today and I'm so glad this generation came along when they did.

ill be there. would be down for a meetup but i know the likelihood of a msgboard meetup actually happening is slim to none. ;)

will arrive early to avoid all the traffic.

Acid Eiffel said:
ill be there. would be down for a meetup but i know the likelihood of a msgboard meetup actually happening is slim to none. ;)

will arrive early to avoid all the traffic.
Actually I bet it could work, even if only a percentage of the BL people going showed up.

I make meetups for my So Cal Rave community and it usually is a total success every time @ massives... fun stuff for sure.

^ I'm sure I'll see you there. Especially if you bring that green laser. ;)

Haha definitely! By then I hope to have a red one too depending on if its released by that time in China or not.. lol

i was telling my friends that I eventually want to have 10 of them and strap one to each finger =D =D total unnecessary overkill.

I wanna go sooo bad. Maybe next year, It's too soon to have the money for Cali. DEFINITELY going next year though, that's for sure. =]]

Psilo707 said:
Haha definitely! By then I hope to have a red one too depending on if its released by that time in China or not.. lol

i was telling my friends that I eventually want to have 10 of them and strap one to each finger =D =D total unnecessary overkill.

were you one of the people at underground sound this year with the green laser?

msjmar said:
were you one of the people at underground sound this year with the green laser?
LOL!! YES!!

Did you just guess on that? Or did i interact with you in any way maybe?

I was really good with that thing.. totally beaming entire groups of people yelling "dance bitches dance!!! dance in my laser!!" Hahahahahah

Psilo707 said:
LOL!! YES!!

Did you just guess on that? Or did i interact with you in any way maybe?

I was really good with that thing.. totally beaming entire groups of people yelling "dance bitches dance!!! dance in my laser!!" Hahahahahah

We saw a few people with the lasers going crazy with them, I just figured that not many people had such a high powered laser and you just might be that person. Those things are awesome.
It looks like were making the trip out to Cali from Indianapolis for this festival. Lol...We're flying out at 6 am Friday morning arriving around noon and flying back 7 am Sunday morning. AlthoughI have to say one of the main reasons we are coming is the dnb area. Also I've never seen Infected Mushroom live and Computer Club tears it up. Can't wait!!

Sounds like an adventure!
I will again have that laser and I will be making crazy patterns and unique-shapes and movements with them (cause i practice with it a lot, aka i am somewhat of a loser). So if you see a guy doing that, come say hello!

Psilo707 said:
Sounds like an adventure!
I will again have that laser and I will be making crazy patterns and unique-shapes and movements with them (cause i practice with it a lot, aka i am somewhat of a loser). So if you see a guy doing that, come say hello!

wait
do u go by a raver name of "Laser"

do u have 2 green lasers that have a beam that can go like 13 miles????%)

I'm toying with the idea of going. I don't think it will happen and it will be a first date but i'm still toying with it...

it looks like i have the option to attend (yay for grandparents babysitting!) however, i have a much more important gathering to attend the weekend after. decisions, decisions...

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
it looks like i have the option to attend (yay for grandparents babysitting!) however, i have a much more important gathering to attend the weekend after. decisions, decisions...
mmmm......BOTH!