• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First time with OC 10- question compared to percs

dieselbaby said:
JC, you're a far better man than I for answering all these random stupid questions here in OD. Naive 15 year-olds everywhere should be thanking you.
I'm used to it. And I had several hours of downtime on a Sunday afternoon so what else is there to do? =D

Shit, I do such a good job perhaps I should be a moderator!!!

you get a hose clamp from the hard ware store open it up (like take it apart so the little ribs are stretched out and use it to grate the pill, it will give you the finest powder by far, if thats not a viable option the just use the dollar bill and a card and a lighter.. if you dont know how to do that just chew it up really good because you shouldnt be snorting things if you dont know how to prep them.

Put something heavy on it and push down.

Jesus Christ.
Can people not think for themselves anymore?

stick it in your mouth, suck on it for 5 seconds, hold it in your front teeth and just chomp on it till its nicely crushed, take a swig of water and gulp..

Put something heavy on it and push down.

Jesus Christ.
Can people not think for themselves anymore?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. :\

Hey, does anyone know how to make toast? :(

lol yes JC you take stale bread and put it in the sun for a few days after that you then butter it and eat, if it has not rained itll be really good toast lmmfao

Like the others said, buy a pill crusher or a hose clamp. Get a mortar and pestle or any solid object really and then crush to a fine powder. Very simple.

Chop it up a bit with a sharp kitchen knife, then crush the pieces with the flat side of a butter knife til its nice and powdery.

Just use your bank card or something hard to crush it, this isnt rocket science its drug science. But personallly if i had some OC i would just suck the codiene off. Throw it on the some foil and smoke that shit. Its more of a rush and the peak itself is quite short, but quite enjoyable. thats just my opinion. Everyone has a different way of doing their drugs.

Just use your bank card or something hard to crush it, this isnt rocket science its drug science. But personallly if i had some OC i would just suck the codiene off. Throw it on the some foil and smoke that shit. Its more of a rush and the peak itself is quite short, but quite enjoyable. thats just my opinion. Everyone has a different way of doing their drugs.

worst option ever!!