• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First time with OC 10- question compared to percs

Terrible One

Bluelighter
Whats up guys. Anyway I bought two Oxycontin 10 mg's. I usualy take 15 mg percoset and feel the high I want- nice warm feeling nooding out etc. Since today I couldnt get and rockies I got these. I never took OC before and was wondering how much I should take to get to the feeling I get with 15 mg perc.

Should I just swallow 1 and will get that nice mellow feeling?

Well, considering a 10mg OC contains 10mg of oxycodone,
and 15mg of percocet contains 15mg of oxycodone.

Let me get my calculator out...
(20 minutes later)

It appears you should take 1.5 of these 10mg OCs to have it feel the same as 15mg percocet, because they contain the same exact ingredent. Of course, you'll have to crush the pills very, very finely in order to break the time release. Otherwise, they will release 10mg over the course of 12 hours, and you probably won't feel anything.

Swallowing one would do absolutely nothing. It would be 2/3 of your normal dose, and it would be released over the course of 12 hours.

lol like the part about the calucultor man. But I thought these were more powerful or something? I would really feel nothing like when I swallow a 15 mg perc if I just swallow this 10 mg OC? If I crush it up should I snort it or swallow the powder? Can I let it just dissolve on my tounge

They contain the same exact drug. The only reason people say oxycontin is more powerful than percocet is because percocet come in the sizes 5mg-10mg, while oxycontin go all the way up to 80mg (and used to be made in 160mg).
So the pill has more of the drug, and is thus "stronger" in some people's eyes.

But, in reality, mg per mg, they are identical. If you need 15mg percocet, you need 15 mg oxycontin. And you need to crush it as well as you can, and completely break the time release. If you do, it will be as close to 15mg percocet as you can get.
Swallow the powder. Stir it in a liquid or wrap it in a tiny piece of paper (like a napkin or something) and swallow that. Don't snort it, its actually slightly weaker that way. And don't put it under your tongue either, because it tastes like total shit. Swallowing it is as effective as it gets, unless you want to put it in your veins (don't do that).

Good luck.

You'll probably feel more if you snort it...but the actual BA is higher from swallowing it, but the feeling is a bit different. You get more of a rush IMO from snorting, but that's just me.

If he wants the same feeling he gets from percs, he should take them the same way he takes percs - orally.

ok guys want to take this soon. If I crush it up it will kick in in like half hour like a perc right? I have crohns diease and dont want to put it in a napkin so mess with my stomach even more so should I mix it with cold water? how much water? LOL thanks so much and im sure in a coulple hours ill be back sayin wow i feel great

god damn just crush one and a half fucking pills and get them into your stomach somehow. mix it with fucking orange juice or milk or kool aid or fucking anything, one milliliter or 50 gallons, it doesnt matter, just crush and fucking swallow

=D

Terrible One:

See underneath my name, where it says "bluelight crew" ??

That means my advice is better than these other guys.

I expect to see a post from you in about an hour or two with a lot of nice typos, because you better be high.

Lol, I posted something incorrect, cause I was half asleep, realized what I said and just edited it to that, but yeah, listen to jc, what he said will work fine. And you will get a high that you are used to, just slightly stronger if you use both together the 15mg, because with my math 10+10=20, right? Lol I'm going back to sleep.

JC bro appreciate it. Just crushed the shaiatt out of one and dumped in a water bottle with a lil bit of water left...shook it around a little bit and took the gulp. Had to poop right after all paranoid i pooped it out lol but nah im sure thats impossible..I think im starting to feel something how long does it usually take..once again JC i owe you dinner or something lol thanks for being there..that thing sure was sticky when i was crushing it

Wish I got here earlier, you could have done this alot more effectively. Take the pill in your hand, rinse the tips of your fingers with cool water and massage the time coating off the pill. After this, you can either just pop the pill orally, or crush to snort it (awesome method). Enjoy the buzz, I would have taken both of them, cause what are you gonna do with 5mg now?

JC, you're a far better man than I for answering all these random stupid questions here in OD. Naive 15 year-olds everywhere should be thanking you.

For future reference, questions like these are generally better suited for Basic Drug Discussion.

For christs sake STOP fucking saying the coating is the time release IT IS NOT THE FUCKING TIME RELEASE !!!!!!!!!!!

Terrible One said:
shook it around a little bit and took the gulp. Had to poop right after all paranoid i pooped it out lol

Dude you totally pooped it out and wasted it! ;) %) =D =D

Oh god, what a newb, who poops out their oc still? Have you ever done drugs before? Stick to smoking weed, dude. Lol.

I couldnt of done something wrong. Ive been feelin great for the past 3 hours on just 1...exactly what I wanted and pooped like 4 times lol