Meth-psychosis stories.... you know you have one..

Well this is a bathsalt psychosis story but its definitley a worthy mention so im saying it anyway. After the 10th or so ~5 day binge with little rest periods in between I started "realizing" some weird shit. I thought that there were worm-like parasites that could disguise themselves as a strain of hair and pop up & out anywhere in your body. And I could swear they made up a huge chunk of my carpet...a fan was on pointed to the ground and it would make trash on the grown move at a very slow pace, I thought it was the parasites all working as one to move things to the right place so they could fully infect me and take over my brain. I put nearly small type thing in the room including ALL my clothes besides what I was wearing in trash bags and put them outside the house cuz i was ready to dump everything out as part of the process to "disinfect" my room. Thankfully a bud held on to it. I used to frantically wash my hands for HOURS on end trying to be one step ahead of the "parasites". It seemed like with every new binge I didnt less and less days to get to the psychotic point. A binge or is when I actually started seeing shit, before then I was all crazy thoughts and "realizatoins"....but my mind was SERIOUSLY fucking with me this time...At one point I remember googling a bunch of medical illnesses for atleast 12 hours straight, and at some point in there(I cant discribe it very well)but something happened that I thought computer virus files could be tranfered to REAL LIFE viruses...and as I was googling the medical illnesses even on like webMD and similar sites the discription of the desieases I was reading were titled "Parasites.exe" or like "heart falure.exe" ALL the real illnesses had a .exe extension. And I vividly remember reading a article on wiki on CDC that said that some sort of break through happened and a hacker or something figured out how to infect humans with .exe files. That was my rock bottom. I went to sleep and thankfully when I woke up everything was much better. It took my several years to completely recover from that in terms of getting my brain up back to how it was before it was all said and done. This was probably like 4 years ago and the drug was with MDPV. I know moderation seems like a joke with that drug but i can not stress enough how important that is. Drugs are bad m''kay? :p

Me and my friend were driving home and it had been a 6 day long binge with maybe 8 hours of sleep through the whole ordeal.

When driving home it looked like it was pouring rain and the trees were blowing like crazy.. on the freeway full carriages drawn by horses were flying out from the sides of the freeway... stop signs were wipping around wiggling like crazy... trees started appearing in the middle of the road then chasing my car or running in front of us with giant black tenticles as legs... I finally pulled over because there were giant bats the size of cars swooping down at the car... and into the windshield... ... finally I got up the courage to call a friend to pick us up. As he was driving when we hit fog it appeared to be pouring rain (It wasn't) and the trees looked like we were in a hurricane (it was not windy at all)... the mountains turned into giant monsters like you would see in a comic... fighting each other... the trees as well started turning into giant black demons and people were sprinting around dancing on the freeway... etc.... when I got home I looked up at the sky and appeared a giant demon with huge wings that looked like Diablo from diablo 3. And turned and started fighting with this mountain next to the part of the sky i was looking at.. it was like real life rampage the video game...

I sat down in front of my house and looked around... and the entire world around me looked like a warzone with monsters, bugs, people and even plants all going crazy. Even cars would turn into giant dogs and start fighting... i eventually could even hear the monsters ... I went into the house and laid down with the lights on (as lights seem to reduce the hallucinations) but then I could hear voices and music etc. I would lay down for a second.. close my eyes and immediately lose touch with reality and return to random childhood or even a few times adult hood memories and it felt like I was doing it again.. then I'd get a jabbing feeling somewhere and I'd wake up startled.. My friend said I'd close my eyes... fall asleep for like 2 seconds then jump out of sleep... then repeat.. over and over..

Moral of the story. Don't abuse meth and lose your mind. God knows how much damage I did to my fucking brain for it to have caused such insane hallucinations. My buddy abuses shit about as much as I do and he was tripping balls too but not as intense as me.. even at one point the entire street and houses would shift to the left really quick and when in my room the entire room started feeling like it was on the back of a truck driving around windy roads.. I literally even fell trying to stand up because I kept losing my balance.

The whipping trees would of been a cool visual but I know how scary meth psychosis is. I also had the childhood memory type thing going on too.

Me and my friend were driving home and it had been a 6 day long binge with maybe 8 hours of sleep through the whole ordeal.

When driving home it looked like it was pouring rain and the trees were blowing like crazy.. on the freeway full carriages drawn by horses were flying out from the sides of the freeway... stop signs were wipping around wiggling like crazy... trees started appearing in the middle of the road then chasing my car or running in front of us with giant black tenticles as legs... I finally pulled over because there were giant bats the size of cars swooping down at the car... and into the windshield... ... finally I got up the courage to call a friend to pick us up. As he was driving when we hit fog it appeared to be pouring rain (It wasn't) and the trees looked like we were in a hurricane (it was not windy at all)... the mountains turned into giant monsters like you would see in a comic... fighting each other... the trees as well started turning into giant black demons and people were sprinting around dancing on the freeway... etc.... when I got home I looked up at the sky and appeared a giant demon with huge wings that looked like Diablo from diablo 3. And turned and started fighting with this mountain next to the part of the sky i was looking at.. it was like real life rampage the video game...

I sat down in front of my house and looked around... and the entire world around me looked like a warzone with monsters, bugs, people and even plants all going crazy. Even cars would turn into giant dogs and start fighting... i eventually could even hear the monsters ... I went into the house and laid down with the lights on (as lights seem to reduce the hallucinations) but then I could hear voices and music etc. I would lay down for a second.. close my eyes and immediately lose touch with reality and return to random childhood or even a few times adult hood memories and it felt like I was doing it again.. then I'd get a jabbing feeling somewhere and I'd wake up startled.. My friend said I'd close my eyes... fall asleep for like 2 seconds then jump out of sleep... then repeat.. over and over..

Moral of the story. Don't abuse meth and lose your mind. God knows how much damage I did to my fucking brain for it to have caused such insane hallucinations. My buddy abuses shit about as much as I do and he was tripping balls too but not as intense as me.. even at one point the entire street and houses would shift to the left really quick and when in my room the entire room started feeling like it was on the back of a truck driving around windy roads.. I literally even fell trying to stand up because I kept losing my balance.

The exact same thing happened to me a year ago, was like day 4 of a binge, I never had psychosis before so this was a first time,

I was on the computer, and all of a sudden, my mouse mat seemed to have a furry texture, and I was staring at it for ages, it started waving and moving the fabrics on the mouse mat, I legit was scared to put my hands near it, I literally believed there were small parasites on my mouse mat moving, I literally tried reaserching if my specific mouse mat was prone to parasites and if anyone had ever had this parasite infestation problem, didn't even think that i'd been up for 4+ days with little food and water

I'm a regular meth user, my relatively young posts can be found here and about, and have had scarier episodes of SP than thisn oqZAne I'm about to mention, one involving a police helicopter and DEA agents armed with AR15s and yea it was horrible needless and terrifying. Though last night around 4am on day 4 of a binge I was just staring into my moonlit backyard. Then I noticed a pyramid like stack of boards being slowly scooted toward another yard by a shadowy squatting figure who would stop pushing it away and trying to hide behind it.. I think "ok some jack ass is stealing wood", so I yelled out his name and said he could just have the shit and he should have asked. The boards freeze, stay still for a minute then starts dragging them back LO! Around then I realised I was destroyed and after some liquor, went to sleep.

Last edited:
ALL FOOD IS POISON! ALWAYS INDUCE VOMITING IF A SINGLE BITE IS EVER EATEN!

Also I had this Super Mario things going on where every 10-20 feet there were gold coins* and pills on the side of the path I was walking on. They always vanished literally the nanosecond before my fingers touched them but for some reason that never deterred me and I still was convinced they were real every time. I would wonder the streets of my city 12-18 hours a day trying to pick them up while talking incoherently to strangers (a la Sara Goldfarb when she's telling randoms on the train "I'm gonna be in television!"). I eventually got sectioned when I was asking everybody how cute they thought my baby was (the baby was a delusion/hallucination) and someone called the police/ambulance.

*GBP is the currency here and a couple of our coins are gold.

I flew out to see my ex in California in early 2019. On night number ONE, she started seeing the SWAT team in our back yard and was peeping out all windows convinced they were there. She was squeezing my hand and saying "hello" to an empty back yard for the entire night. Every single time she got high this would repeat. After a couple days which i thought would sober us up, i helped her with a shot. She started freaking out thinking her body was swelling up. It was a horrible vacation except for when i had her eat my ass. I think she slipped in a finger, too.

She may have developed schizophrenia because honestly she barely even did much meth. I was doing more than her and didn't bug out once, probably because i'm on a mood stabilizer and antipsychotic.

I once was on a 5 day binge and started hearing a demonic voice call my name . Also I once had a hullicination of my uncle and aunt opening my living room door and walking in the house to take funiture . Trippy thing was a month later my uncle came to the house to pick up funiture so I basically had a vision of the future happen to me.
I also once mixed meth with Adivan and popped a Restoril and started seeing the image of a demonic face of a girl that had scars everywhere and she would appear the second I close my eyes I would see her clear as day it was like my imagination was working at 100% but I had no control over the visions that popped in my head when I would close my eyes. I also seen green glowing small people the size of my thumb nail and they were dressed in 1800's clothing and I would flick them with my finger and their bodies would chop in half after I flicked them LoL.
It was as if my imagination had came to life but then again I had no control over what appeared out of the blue one minute I was seeing Shadow people the next minute I seen Peewee Herman dancing in my room . All of this occurred after 5 days of no sleep.
I also had a visual hullicination of Vladimir Lenin walking around my hallway. It was super creepy. I also started hearing Darth Vaders voice talk to me telling me to come to the dark side. This was very trippy because this was the third time I had binged and heard darth vaders voice talk to me .
I also had a paranoid feeling like there was a evil demonic dwarf that was hiding in my back yard and somehow I would see hullicinations of this dwarf creature running around my couch in the living room trying to look for a place to hide at.
I seen Roman soldiers from 800 a.d. climb over my wall in the backyard and they were covered in blood. That was pretty trippy.
I also had seen a hullicination of a drone flying low over my house .
Then the scary part happens when you finally start to fall asleep , you experience voices up the ass and when you close you're eyes at this point you're imagination becomes super realistic when you close you're eyes you see visuals clear as day.
I was about to knock out on my bed and I had my eyes closed and out of no where I started seeing images of that girl from the exorcist movie walking upside down the hall way. Then I started having visions in my head of me in third person getting my face bit by a pit bull . Then I started hearing a evil voice talk to me sayong "you like that shit , don't you" followed by a girls scream.
Then I finally knocked out but I had a realistic dream that I was floating through my house and I felt like it was a outer body experience I was like a floating blob and would float towards the laundry room and dive into the pile of cloths then I had got a scary feeling that I shrinking or something followed by a feeling that I was falling then I woke up it was around 3:30 a.m. and I heard a weird noise coming from the living room. I had walked into the living room to check it out and there was the TV turned on by its self. This was the second time the TV had turned on by its self. Very scary.
I then popped another Restoril pill 15mg .
Then laid down on my bed and I swear I started to feel something lay down on the bed next to me, I even heard the bed squeak as if someone was getting on the bed. I looked a spot on the bed and started to see a imprint on the bed as if a invisible person was laying down next to me. I then finally fell asleep and woke up the next morning light headed .
The day after I heard one more voice call my name from the distance while I was crossing the street.

I'm a regular meth user, my relatively young posts can be found here and about, and have had scarier episodes of SP than thisn oqZAne I'm about to mention, one involving a police helicopter and DEA agents armed with AR15s and yea it was horrible needless and terrifying. Though last night around 4am on day 4 of a binge I was just staring into my moonlit backyard. Then I noticed a pyramid like stack of boards being slowly scooted toward another yard by a shadowy squatting figure who would stop pushing it away and trying to hide behind it.. I think "ok some jack ass is stealing wood", so I yelled out his name and said he could just have the shit and he should have asked. The boards freeze, stay still for a minute then starts dragging them back LO! Around then I realised I was destroyed and after some liquor, went to sleep.
A barely coherent contemporary record of thoughts going through my likely sleep deprived, drunken and amped up head on 6 January 2020. I enjoy finding blackout Easter eggs that I have no recollection of posting. The less readable the better.

I was on a 5 going on 6 day bender I was seeing shadow people and thought I could hear the voices of random people talking about me. I also was convinced everyone I knew was reading my thoughts. I walked around my house a fair few times non stop because shadows and lights were following me and I could see flashes in the corner of my eyes so I thought lol. Multiple times I ran outside because of the shadows and lights. then I Thought ufos were hovering over me. Shit got crazy haha.
I Also thought people were hiding in the trees in my backyard I went out there at like 3 in the morning with a sword trying to get them out of the trees, That’s what I thought I was doing at the time lol.

Back in 2016, when I briefly lived in woodland hills, LA county, I smoked meth
my ex dropped the meth pipe and it shattered. we had a cat, so I freaked out
I spent 5 hours crawling on the floor thinking glass shard were all over the floor
the meth wore off, and I realized it was the carpet fibers reflecting the light
the pipe was dropped in the bathroom. so it wouldn't have been all over the carpet anyway
oh, meth. helluva drug.

In my second most intense psychosis I had these blister/pimples that would appear all over my arms and legs and I could swish them and pus would shoot.out onto the floor/table whatever surface. Then the pus would turn on these very tiny white men and they wpuld work together and build the most amazingly intregit structures that were 3D. The more pus I squeezed out the more men there were and faster they could build. I watched for hours as they literally built and entire 3D futuristic city, with entire road systems, high rise buildings, skyscrapers, neighbprhoods, parks, everthing was so fucking realistic it was amazing.

It was actually very beautiful and to this day Ill never understand how my brain could create such amazing hallucinations because I could never in a million years be that creative in my sober mind.

I honestly dont understand where that shit shit comes from when you hallucinate things you could have never imagined on your own, even if you tried it would never come come close in comparison.

If I could somehow harness what I washallucinating and make art that looked like what I saw I would legitimately be a famous artist. Like, no doubt people would think I was some sort of genius artist. Too bad I'm not capable of doing so....not even close.

You need to become one with the psychosis. You think its easy being Jesus? iirc Jesus invented the needle.
I am Jesus.....On meth.....Not no more though.......Dunno,,,,,,Should I keep the bag in the bin......we'll see

Can I keep it in the bin? or can I finish it off? Then start over again.