Meth-psychosis stories.... you know you have one..

I once thought Afgans were at my door. That scared the shit out of me. Kept thinking they're gonna blow up my house (an apartment in Perth, Australia - what a target to choose :) ).
I don't do meth that much anymore - makes me depressed for weeks. During these times I feel very sad - almost at a point of crying. I only use it for study purposes - and oh my, does it help!

I have to laugh at this, as I've always wondered what causes some people to freak out while others are fine on the exact same amounts, but...

Anyway, some of my friends have never experienced problems. Others, however...

One friend thinks that someone keeps running up to his mixer and turning the knobs to fuck up his mixing (he's completely lost the ability to mix with any competence). Also, this girl "Betty", the love of his life, is always with him, talking to him, etc... No one has ever seen Betty, and especially not when we're with him and he's talking to thin air... Recently, he smashed his car into a parked car when he turned around to talk to her. I hate to say it, but he's basically gone insane, so we're trying really hard to get him to therapy or something (I'm not in the area right now, as I'm at college, so there's not much I can do).

One of my really good friends starts to think that everyone else is speaking in a "secret code" and that we're all talking shit on him. He, however, realizes that this happens only when tweaking, and thus he's trying to get over it. Personally, I think it's because he is intensely private and always conceals his true feelings, so he just starts thinking too much on meth and, well, you know...

Lastly, one of my best friends doesn't understand moderation, so he tends to get way more fucked up and for days at a time. Typically, at the tail end of a multiple day binge, he'll spend hours upon hours staring out the window, looking for cops. If we manage to trap him in a room w/out windows, he'll either "hear things" or resort to burning through multiple lighters trying to clean the pipe. One time, after being up more than a week, he and another buddy of mine stole a shotgun and a pistol from the guy's uncle. Evidently they thought they were in GTA or something. All that I can say is that I'm glad I wasn't there.
It seems to me that if I keep myself from more than one sleepless night, things pretty much tend to be just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of things...

*) Thinking the house was bugged so we would write nots to each other about illicit activities then we would take the time to say things that would exculpate us in the eyes of the law (ie "so, it's a damn good thing we no longer are involved with methamphetamine manufacture or sales") .. of course logic was GONE - if they put a bug in the house why couldnt they have just, well, seen the methlab and busted us?

*) Later spending $1400 on a 1200Mhz scanner, modding it to pickup the blocked freq's (cell phones and some other freq's) .. constantly scanning all frequencies waiting to hear our voices ... when we would hit a few of the encrypted frequencies we thought it was us, when we would talk and hear nothing on those freq's we assumed they had some technology that would space out our voices so we couldnt detect it, when the batteries went dead (after leaving it on 24/7 for days) we figgured they had somehow used a tone that would destroy our scanner.. we had the ability to hack it out in 20 minutes using a single chip from RatShack but it took over a day before we simply replaced the batteries..

*) Constantly thinking we were being followed, once driving nearly 60 miles out of the way to "lose" our tail ..
*) After my longest period with no sleep (16 days) driving down a bumpy dirt road at 4am, thinking I hit a girl on rollerblades (the road was barely driveable, skating would be out of the question) .. getting out with my gun as I figgured since if she got my tag the police would come and bust us, she would have to die.. I looked for her while the others in the car tried to talk sense into me .. after not being able to find her I figgured she had escaped and was on her way to report me, so expecting to get pulled over I threw an ounce of awesome crystal in the grass.. I went home and slept for like 2 days but didn't live that one down for months!

*) After first setting up our lab we were way to paranoid - the combo of unlimited, free meth and knowing if we did get caught we would actually go away for years made for some rough nights... we first thought there were agents in the trees around our house, one night we were all paranoid and when you're with others that will fuel the paranoid flames, well, I don't know how it happened but the idea that we were setup to be raided in the morning came into play.. of course these things are generally not public knowledge, and any sober person would think of this... but not us.. of course being the sane people we are we had to 'confirm' this - again, someone came up with the idea that all these DEA agents from all over the country had come to our town and were staying at the Holiday Inn .. we took a drive by and didnt see any law enforcement type cars - so we assumed they were using siezed cars and identified a bunch we thought were likely targets - some vans for hauling away our stuff, some sports cars for chasing, and a utility van ideal for hauling us away (no windows or anything) .. so we report back to the house tyo report our awaiting doom.. the idea is hatched that the best thing we can do is get away .. we end up going to Orlando (about an hour away from us) and spending a few days in a hotel - but since they would have obviously suspected us to stay at a shitty hotel he went to a $470/night 3-bedroom condo type place ... basically had a huge party spending a few thousand bucks over the course of about 4 nights..

*) Painting the house at night under floodlights... don't ask!

FUN WITH FIREARMS

Like all good speedfreaks we invested a fair amount of money in guns.. I personally had two handguns (a 9mm Glock 17 and a small .38 revolver) along with a 20 gauge semi-automatic shotgun, between the 4 people living in the house we had some real stopping power, one of the guys was able to get a fully automatic AR-15 .. anyway, throw in all the IV meth you can pump into your arms and stay awake for a week - wackiness will ensue ..

*) The most lethal - there are currently 3 people living in our lab, one is away out of state and the other has made a cash run that will take him at least 2 hours.. so it's just me and a friend, well, we here the door open but the "entry phrase" isn't announced.. see, this was our system, when you left to go somewhere you would say some random phrase, when you returned home you had to say the same phrase if all was cool, if there were problems (ie the DEA got you and forced you to go back home to bust your fellow cooks) you would announce some other phrase .. well, the door opens and nothing is said.. to make a long story short - a 20 gauge shot is fired through the bedroom door, luckily it missed the intruder - the girlfriend of the roomate that failed to cancel his plans with her when he had to make the unexpected cash run.. needless to say, after she finished crying she left to never return, they later broke up .. I wonder why?

*) Somehow we decided that we were being watched by agents, but this was common, the thing is, this time they were around the house, one in the tree outside the front door.. so when making a dash to the car I took several 9mm shots into the tree while my other housemate took a few shots into the bushes .. killed them fuckers!

Thats about it.. there are lots of other examples of our insanity but those are the most meorable..

hahahahahaha I cant believe the shit you guys posted!!!! I was not aware that tweakers get as crazy if not more crazy than heavy hallucinogen users....anyway great stories guys :)

damn madhatter... you have no idea. phychedelics are nothing compared to the sheer reality and terror that is true meth hallucination after day 4-5+ of a hard binge.
anyways... phreex, i was always curious. were you living in like a neighborhood? didn't you ever get cops to the house when you were fucking unloading guns? I mean... neighbors report shit like that.

After reading Phreex's post, I realized I forgot a few things:

*)After leaving my spun-to-fuck friend alone in his dorm, he decided that there were bugs in every room. Then, he decided that his cell phone was tapped and that his dorm was about to get raided, so he went through his entire cell phone, deleting every phone number in the memory and then hid the battery. Once that was done, he started watching tv, until he realized that Carson Daly was telling the cops in some sort of secret code where he was and what he'd been doing. This, of course, was going on while each music video was singing another "secret message" to him.

*)One friend left his sack with another while he went on a trip. The guy, being a tweaker in the truest sense of the word, did the majority of the shit and then had the gall to replace it with salt. When my friend returned, he TOOK A LINE of it with him in order to try to prove that he hadn't touched it.

*)After mending a broken pipe with electrical tape, all of a sudden smelling a horrible odor and looking back to see the tape on fire while a friend tried to get "one more" resin hit off the stem, and despite all of this, still having to pry the pipe out of his hands.

*)Turning a ten minute drive into a thirty minute one by driving entirely on residential streets to avoid getting pulled over.

*)During a long binge, friend locks himself in room for about four days, has never been the same since...

I guess that's all for now. I know my tales pale in comparison to what Phreex has experienced, but I'm still something of a neophyte, so give me time...

Actually the police only came out to our house once - and that was in the early days when we would buy an ounce and sling grame.. basically our use was under control, and while we had the most clean house on the block, we were not so paranoid we couldn't handle a visit from the police - they had stopped in because we had so many cars parked as we were having a huge afterparty for the local club (Outer Limits in Cocoa, Florida - the best damn club this world will ever have known!) .. they were cool, it was obvious we were having a "rave party" and the kid that answered the door was rolling face... they didn't care, they just wanted a few cars moved..

We had no neighbors behind us, only a massive forrest that went on for a few miles .. we had a large street to our right and infront of the house, so the neighbors on that side never got to really see how wacked out we were... the only people that would have presented a problem were the people to our left, but they were cool with the occasional gun shot as they thought it was fireworks... they had a couple 10'ish year old boys, and those kids fucking worshipped us because we had built this massive paintball field in the woods behind our houses, so we would play with them and of course we would never actually shoot them (a paintball at a 10 y/o would do some damage) but rather let them come fire at trees with our guns .. we moved in around the 4th of July and ended up blowing up about $500 worth of fireworks - some shit was a lot louder then a 9mm gunshot .. we were really cool people to have as neighbors, and because out of the insane paranoid came some GOOD practices, we NEVEr had any traffic except for a party now and then.. once we started cooking we flat out NEVER had anyone over, and our music could NEVER be heard outside the house ..

So we were fucking lucky as hell, I guess I would consider myself to be the most lucky, because when I would make runs and have a few ounces of meth in the car, I would be armed and because I had such a fear of going to jail, I would have shot at any cop that tried to search the car or anything - of course incidents like that guys girlfriend... shit, what would have happened if I had ended up shooting her? The shotgun went through the hollow bedroom door like wet newspaper, the cement wall was what stopped the shot - if she had been in the path she could have been killed, and I'm sure if she was badly hurt we would have freaked and done something like killed her then burned her body ... or what if I actually was driving and either hit someone or got in a car accient? At that time I didn't think twice about reaching under the seat and grabbing my gun, ready to kill the witnesses and proceed on my way .. now that I look back on it I am amazed that no one WAS killed .. our methlab was safe but it was ran by some total idiots, myself among the most foolish for constantly staying awake for days on end, doning meth constantly and shooting at anything that moved ...

So kids, if you have a friend thats a tweaker and he has a gun, replace the bullets with blanks! It could save YOUR life!

Haha, oh man. I need to hear more of these stories, preferably from PhreeX. Keep em' coming.

I think meth is the saddest drug out there. One of my pretty good friends was on the shit all weekend and since he didn't sleep much he got careless and left his fireplace burning before he left for work. Well, he came home later that day and there was no more house left - even the cat, dog, bird, and fishes died. How sad!!
But there was this one time that I stopped by this guys house to buy some weed and he was looking out his window telling me about the deer looking man in his woods. He was way tweaked telling me that this guy was fuckin with him and he had a deer skin and horns on. It was probably the funniest thing I have ever seen, he even made me look through binoculars asking me if I saw it before I left.
But on the real, I have seen entire families torn apart because of the dependency of their drug use. And from the post I have been reading I can tell that this popularity in meth is definetly on the rise. Becareful and remember that this is probably a fade and don't get too carried away with it all. I would hate for more families and friends to be lost.

Well, my first story has to be about one of the two dancers I moved in with after graduating high school.
Our use started out miniscule and controlled.We would buy a few ounces and selling balls and such until I learned how to cook. That is when our use went out of control. One of the girls was convinced that everyone in the jamband and party scene that we knew were part of some underground cult. A certain biker who we associated with who's birthday happend to be 6/6/66 was supposedly the ring leader (satan) or so she thought. She was convinced that he wanted to impregnate her with the anti-christ and that she had magically powers of telepathy and started telling me about her past lifes...Well i saw her a few weeks ago and she was wearing all these power crystals to "protect her" had moved back in with her mom and been there since she moved out of living with her friend and I. She asked me if I had seen any of the old crowd. I said yes.. then she reminded me that you know they are after me.. Please dont' tell them you have seen me... :p
ANother story... has to do with fun with guns... After being up for at least a solid 6 months with power naps here and there.. We decided the phone was tapped because we occasionally heard static on the line. We got the phone disconnected and proceeded to methodicallly take every phone jack apart and check for bugs. I could swear that the DEA had planted a parabolic mic tap in the cieling that they would drop through the vents and record us... I ended up filling the cieling up with my silenced 22 cal ruger when I thought i heard them up there.
I have a few more but, have to get back to work. I will type some more later.

Originally posted by Homeboy:
phychedelics are nothing compared to the sheer reality and terror that is true meth hallucination after day 4-5+ of a hard binge
couldn't have said it better myself. i try and explain that to my friends when i mention hallucinations along with my meth binges but they just DON'T get it. they're like "you dont hallucinate on meth". and i'm like...when you do it 3+ days straight and don't sleep...oh...the paranoia makes you absolutely nuts.
i have a couple CRAZY stories of meth psychosis. i'll share them later when i have more time to post. on 2 of these occassions i LITERALLY thought i had gone insane (permanently) from meth (in never should have watched requiem for a dream...) and one of my psychotic episodes ended in me lying in bed with my eyes closed crying and praying to god (which i've never done b4) that i would be ok
but yeah...stories will be posted later--i gotta go to work :)
~*~kristen~*~

O.K. so those are some crazy stories I personally have only freaked out once and it was a whopper..Here goes..

I had been up for about 3 days partying and such on the 4th day I found myself at home with my bf it was like 2:00am and I was s till ready to tweak..He annoced he wanted to go to bed and try to sleep(with a little help from codein) anyway I opted to stay up and listen to talk radio..because in those days thats what i would listen to instead of music...Anywho I go into the kitchen to make some coffe and for some reason I happen to look out the window and up at the stars in the sky..BIG MISTAKE..It seems that Venus was really bright that night(of course i did not know this at the time)

So Iam at the window for like an hour and I have convinced myself that the star is a spaceship moving closer and closer to earth in fact they were moving closer and closer to Santa Clara (where I was) I started to lose my shit completly so i go into the romm wake up my bf tell him we have to go and like right now because the fucking martians are on there way and will arrive in like 5 hours(I knew this from tracking them 4 1 hour) hes like what the fuck??You need to go to sleep and I'm like hell no I need to get out of this city as far away as possible...I start to pack in a mad frenzy throwing all that I loved into a suitcase(Pictures money letters and of course my dope) hes looking at me like what the hell and then he says the most awful think t me he says.."If they are coming theres no where you can hide they will be able to find you no matter what"..Well ok new panic hes totally correct iam like of course they will find me they must be stopped before all of the earth is distroyed..

So back to the living room and I notice talk radio is still on heres my chance to warn the world and get someone to do something about this so I call KGO radio and I tell the guy who answers that the martians are coming and he must warn the listners... hes like what??

Again I tell him my location and whats taking place so hes like um maybe Venus is just really bright tonight thats what your seeing..and I'm like no way because they are moving closer and at this rate we have like only 4 hours left if not less..So ofcourse he hangs up on me..I then turn to the phone book and try to look for, who else? NASA"S phone number because hey they deal with this shit for our country right..well no number listed and then I remeber oh yeah my mom works on a goverment base in Alameda so I call the number I usually call my mom on at work and get this operator I try to convince her too and no dice...

Back to the room I annoce to my bf were all going to die because no one is taking me seriously..Hes like ok what ever (this guy was no help maybe thats way were not together now) anyway I take out my phone book to get ready to call my loved ones and tell them good-by..Well at this point my bf had had ennough and pulls the phone out the walland he tells me iam fucking crazy and to calm the fuck down..I leave the house determed to tell someone ...

Only proplem was no one was on the streets at this hour and I had no money to call my loved ones on the pay phone and tell them goodby..I go into 7 &11 and try to tell the clerk there whats going down because hes the only someone around this time of night ..well of course he threatens to call the cops and I'm like out of there because who wants to be in jail when the martians attack..no room for excape in a jail....

So after walking around for like 3hours(the whole time praying to God and hoping I had told my mom I loved her last time we talked) the sun starts to come up and I notice that well there no longer was the saucer in the sky..(go figure)
I make my way back to my apartment and get in bed with my bf..hes like are you ready to calm the fuck down and forces me to take like 3 codeins....

I finally get to sleep crying the whole time just from the mentall stress of trying to save the world.......

Looking back on that shit now I was like completly gone but theres no way you could have convinced me of that when it was happening!!!

Sorry about the lengh of this but the whole storied had to be told there was no condinsing that shit...
Peace Love
[ 17 April 2002: Message edited by: AYANNA aka BEATIFUL ]

Originally posted by AYANNA aka BEATIFUL:
So back to the living room and I notice talk radio is still on heres my chance to warn the world and get someone to do something about this so I call KGO radio and I tell the guy who answers that the martians are coming and he must warn the listners... hes like what??
[ 17 April 2002: Message edited by: AYANNA aka BEATIFUL ]
Art Bell would have TOTALLY let you on the show...
Definitely call him next time.
doc

after a 5 day party a friend was a lil bit paranoid... we stopped at some lights and he let out this really short, sharp scream, took off his shoes and threw them at the windscreen so hard that it cracked in two places... with a look of sheer terror in his eyes he literally threw the door open and fucked off, running and screaming through the traffic. he was about 4hrs drive from where he lived... no-one saw him for 3 weeks.
after that he was never the same.

OK here goes.
This all happened after about a five day binge of shooting meth. i was at my mates house just chilling with music, we had both been partying non-stop, with many drugs involved.
Anyway, while i was sitting on the sofa i started to think about the clothes i was wearing, all of a sudden i thought that there was a bug attacthed to my clothes and other things that the police may have put on. Then i started to think my mate was a cop. So i got up took all my clothes off and started to yell at at my mate for trying to arrest me. i ran out of the house, into the busy inner city street, completly naked, i noticed how everybody was staring at me which made me more paranoid. i ran down the street pushing through everybody while completly naked. i managed somehow to find my self into a shopping centre, i ran into a bed shop and hid under a bed. i still don't know how anybody saw me. Anyway i was lying under the bed naked for four hours, scared shitless that everybody was after me. when i finally clicked out of it i rolled out under the bed, not knowing there was a customer there. They both saw me and screamed, i took a sheet off the bed and ran out, all the way back to my house (three hour walk)where i stayed for the next two weeks.
The shit ya do on meth lololololol

Originally posted by Methanfelony
One of my really good friends starts to think that everyone else is speaking in a "secret code" and that we're all talking shit on him.
Thats what happens to me, it's no way near as fun-filled as incidents involving guns. No one can talk to me because anything they say gets reinterpreted in my head and I don't hear what they're really saying.
[ 08 May 2002: Message edited by: Binx ]