Meth-psychosis stories.... you know you have one..

this was one of the funniest things i have ever read on the internet. also it makes me frustrated because i can only acquire adderall (which is child's play compared to meth, though my friends and i are pretty damn heavy adderall users -- like, our stories are almost as zany as these).

in conclusion: you people have the best stories ever.

also fedex me some meth, kthx. :)

bob smith
123 main street
sometown, somestate 12345

My friend starts getting the twitches which made K think that THE ALIEN probes were taking M over... M starts to freak out and wonder why they are attacking her. K runs in the corner scratching at the wall with a spoon mumbleing about how she is "in prison again .. again .. again" *scratch scratch*.. I sit there and think that M jumped over a chair and started patting me all over my body and meowing and yelling at her to stop it when M is sitting on the bed across the room from me ... no chair even in front of me. M starts feeling her head like she is in a shower commercial and K sits next to me drinking milk with that damn spoon.

We all calm down for a bit, smoke a bowl and decide to walk to Turkey Hill, a mini market / gas station thing.
All of us holding hands and "watching out for the spys" and we had this idea that we shouldnt bring our purses in Turkey hill because the people will want to take them and search us for drugs and secret files... ??? So as we are walking up i say "SO where are we going to get rid of the evidence!" M:"I dont know you guys they are going to take us over if they find anything on us" (we of course didnt have anything but makeup and ciggarettes on us) me: "FUCK THERE is a bush lets hide them in there"

We all run to hide them, we walk into the store, and are trying to hide our cracked out faces of malnutrition and lacking of an insane amount of sleep.. M goes to a cop that is just so happening to be buying some coffee there.. M" WHATS WRONG SIR, is there anything wrong??!?!?" Cop: "Uh no everything is fine." I of course grab M and drag her over to the soda freezer, grab 3 drinks pay and proceed to grab our purses and to back to her room and have dellusions of what is really going on in the movie alice in wonderland.. than we drank a whole bunch of beers in the cooler down stairs and end up passing out

oh my god HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAA i was laughing alone for maybe five minutes reading the posts..i know i know its not supposed to be funny but in a weird way meth psychosis/paranoia is actually a delirious trip and among our group, we actually acknowledge that we are ALL insane to varying degrees. And back here where i live, 95% of addicts admitted to rehab are hoooked on ICE. nothing else. maybe gambling, but thats it. no junk. no downers. just that...so anyway, the stuff that happened (mostly funny)to me and my friends:

The worst thing that happend to me (and im a pretty sane person even after five days of tweaking, all my friends can attest to that! they all usually fuck up , start crying or fighting or using me as a sounding board and ive never broken down, come close though heheheh.) So imagine the day i lost my CAR inside the malls five floor ramp parking area. i had just gone shopping for a class reunion that night, stuffed all my bags into the car, left the parking card inside and went to have coffee with my gaybestfriend. When we come back...the car is gone. im sweating, i actually harass two guys who had just come up the stairs if they saw who got my car. i alert the POLICE!! hahah!!@ and u know what? the car was in the upper floor the whole time. i was in the frikkin 2nd floor when i parked at 3rd. Thats a MAJOR big deal and this happened 3 years ago. after that, i never took anybodys paranoid situation lightly again (no matter how stupid haha)

We have a girlfriend who starts invoking Gideon or god knows who, and sets up this white chalkboard and starts drawing charts after weve smoked for about two hours. We sit there, speedballing or whatever enjoying our hit, and she rattles on about saving the world and she really MEANS IT LIKE ITS THE ONLY THING IN THE WORLD SHE CAN EVER EVER DO...and to think she regularly gives her immediate FAMILY a hard time(been to rehab twice) haha and that Gideon thing...she also wants us to videotape her each time she does her "report."

A neighbor of mine who had just recently done speed (as opposed to us, who hae been on and off for several, some for twenty !) at a birthday party around last year just went cuckoo this year. he was the only guy from that age group (30s) who i saw go nuts on such a short time. He would go to my house to my house five times a night to discuss our trips and his nice feelings (once is enough jesus...) ..he would deliberately INVITE himself into a closed room session in another neighbors house...as in no shame whatsoever (all our cels were closed and he would just let himself in huge smile and never get the point) and then the last straw was when he lost his job as marketing manager of a big company. To top it all, i tried to help him. he would tell me, in all sincerity with tears that he would quit EVERY other day. im not kidding . and i would believe him...tilll it got absurd. then he would call all of us friends (regardless of where we were or not) and then when we answer, hed say SHHHHH!!!! dont talk! were being traced...go home...he got into rehab and after it was over went straight to my house "for a smoke"...

A girlfriend of mind and her beau were going to the park in our village to score from her source, so we park by the swings...and she goes out and ENTERS the wrong car....its some japanese guy, and they even do small talk before she gets out...

i have couple girlfriends after getting whacked out who start rolling like a ball, taking their shirts and/or their socks /shoes off and mewing some "crooooo-crooooo" sound its become a joke already

we were all in a hotel room once and a guy friend had bought 3 call girls back to the room to party with, and another guy friend has his colt pistol loaded in the safe of the hotel and one of the girls accidentally just fires the thing and starts going CRAZY as in HYSTERICAL and the bullet actuallly almost hit ME and she was the one screaming....
goood thing the hotel didnt even say a word or notice.

(this happens many times) we had just scored maybe a g or 2 of shit and right the moment we hit the rooom it is gone, lost missing. We spend around 2 to five hours looking for it, and lo and behold, it just appears like that. ALways. maybe every two months, in the same friends room. Thing is, we look for it silently, calmly, as if its a given. Crazy im telling you!!! more to come hahahahha

I was up for about 3 and 1/2 days with 2 friends of mine and just had gone to Albertaco's to get some carne asada burritos. Anyhow, we get to my friends house (he is korean) and there were chopsticks laying around from last nights korean bbq his mom cooked us. So I start to bite into my burrito and realize there is a chock full of vegetables in it, which i absolutely hate in burritos. Usually in a situation like this I would just bite the bullet and eat it, but I was pretty spun and thought of a vivid solution. I open up the burrito very carefully, and then use the old chopsticks from the other night to individually pick the little pieces of meat out of the burrito and eat them. My friends were also pretty spun, and are like "dude what are you doing!! what the fuck dude!!!!" and they're sort've laughing, and I exclaimed "I'm using chopsticks on my dumpling" because from a distance the burrito looked like a soaked chinese dumpling. so after about 2minutes of them laughing at me as I eat my burrito, I decide to give up because I'm pretty much not hungry at all. So i fold the burrito back up and put it in the wrapper, then put it back in the bag. But what really tripped my friends out (from what they've told me) was that after I was done, I licked the chopsticks clean, wiped them off on a napkin, and then sniffed the tips to make sure it was clean... then set them on the carpet.

To this day I'm not really sure why I did any of it, but it sure made yet another inside joke among us.

When I was younger, around 17, I am 29 now, I was doing meth for kind of the first time for a longer period. We had been up for days on a teener of speed. Good shit too. It was really crazy though, after a couple of days the shit started getting weird. Me and my sister and friends were in this old abandoned house right next to the place I was living. We did lines in there for days. Then on the third night I began to freak out. There was an abandoned car out front, me and my sister swore we could both see some black dudes in the car. Then as we looked out the window, there was a knock on the door, my friend came in and we said "did you see those guys" he was like "what guys", he was sober, and he said there was no one out there, so we gave him a wrench and said go back out there and check it out. He went out just to appease us, and as he walked up to the car my sister and I swore that we saw from the window all them dudes run off down the street. We saw it together! Fucking weird!

Then the shit got crazier, the next morning I was laying on an old mattress when I saw a giant fucking rat strapped with a machine gun and bullet holders like fucking rambo, come running out of the wall furnace across the room. It came running at me then vanished. I was telling my friends an they were like what the fuck dude?!!!

Later that night I gave my friend some shit to chop up on the mirror, he was chopping away getting some lines ready, I looked at my watch, stood there waiting for him to finish, looked at my watch again and like two hours had passed in only moments!!!

Finally, me and my sister were tired so we went home, when I got there I saw my dog and he looked fucked up, like his guts were hanging out, then it went back to normal. I saw yellow everywhere and I thought he had pissed everywhere on the walls, couch, fucking crazed.

When my sister went to bed I went to say goodnight and I saw a spider on her bed, she saw it immediatly, it was a black widow. She freaked out, then I saw that one spider turn in to a fucking million spiders, fucking whoa dude!

My dad came in, picked up the spider and disposed of it, asked us what we were on, I told him, he said "Fucking Idoits" and went to bed. I went to bed fell asleep thinking of bugs.

I had an acid trip, my first, a year or so later, it was somewhat comparable when it came to the hallucinations but not quite, never really hallucinated again on anything though. Just had to share this experience, it is totally true, Mike F. and Scotty, if your are out there somewhere ((((((SNORT))))!!!!

C and K would love to do it again!

this thread is fantastic, meth for more than 2 or 3 days is as far as i have pushed myself so no stories from me unfortunately.

Mine story isn’t quite as whacky as some of this stuff but still freaked me out something cruel when I looked back on it, mainly because I recorded everything that happened nearly straight after in my tweaker journal I used to take with me. I don’t like reading that thing anymore…

After my first time staying tweaked for more then one day/night. I walked into my friend’s kitchen and past his sink. As I walked by I heard a child’s laughter coming from the sink , I thought that was pretty odd so I went closer to the sink to invesigate. I slowly walk up to the sink and then ASK it “what was that?” and then in a child’s voice I get an answer “ I like your pants…* more laughter * “ I just replied “thank you” and walked off not giving it a second thought until I sat down in the front room and tried to light my cigarette for the 10th time that morning( I didn't really have one I just thought I did) . Then it just hit me “WHAT THE FUCK!?” I yelled to myself, “shit… there’s a girl stuck in the drain!” and rushed to the sink and said “hold on , I’m coming, don’t panic “ Luckily I realized what I was saying before it got too out of hand and just calmly as I could walked back into the back room where everyone else was and informed them that the drain liked my pants, and we all agreed that they were fine pants indeed, had a good laugh about it,and sat down and starting scribbling and writing tweaker jibber into my little book (which I was trying to protect from them damn agents in the TV the whole night).
I don’t do Meth recreationally anymore, too much too soon ruined that drug for me.

Confessions of a Paranoid Mind

Accounts of Serious Polluted Brain Mass

./Skitzed out at a dopehouse running because the cops came. Me and a couple of friends ran into the woods and climbed up a tree until we could see the house and the cops. Well, the cops left but then we had another problem. One of my friends reported a skunk on ground so we could not leave for another hour, thinking the skunk was going to climb the tree. Later we just jumped down and broke into full sprint. To this day I don't know if there ever was a skunk.

./Skitzing all night thinking a black man with an afro was in my car trying to ease it out of the driveway with the lights off. I spent an hour staring out the window until I saw someone in it then I ran outside. Nobody was there. Then I spent two more hours staring, finally the afro appeared in the window again and the car started backing out of the driveway. I busted out of the house with shotgun in hand, but alas, the car hadnt budged. Finally, I said fuck the car. If that bastard wanted it that bad he could have it. It was still there in the morning.

./One time I saw a man slam a 130 unit bump. He ran outside, bit the tick off the back of a dog, and passed out in the middle of the yard.

./I sat in my room one night laying down thinking I would eventually fall asleep. This is the worst kind of skitz you can have. I heard the front door bust open, 10 seconds later I heard my dad scream. Silence. I slowly climbed off my bed and got on the other side. I heard people talking and looting my house so I got up and made sure my bedroom door was locked. It wasn't going to take much for them to bust through it eventually though. I didn't have any windows. Finally, I knew they had got the last piece of furniture because I could hear them walking around and finally they started whistling, like they just had one more room to go. As I neared my end, I finally accepted my fate. I was bound to die someday, and I guessed it was then. The whistling got louder, then, my door bursted open.

It was my dad. What the hell are you doing? He wanted to know as I had myself cornered behind a chair by the wall. I explained that I had woke up early and was looking for a shirt...right next to the butt-nugget that just rolled down my pants leg. 8(

HeH!

SWIM has read most of these posts and can not believe that people believe speed induced temporary paranoia & Corner of the Eye Halucinations (black patches (including occasional chills)) are being used in this forum. They are NOT and have nothing to do with speed induced psychosis.

After 11 days of staying awake on an unlimited supply of recrystalized (twice) Meth HCL, Psychosis kicked in unannounced.

No one within the forum has mentioned the strange like effects of Psychosis. Best way to describe it is to be alot like a dream! However, you physically are able to talk and move although the talk most likely being mumble jumble, referring to a on the spot made up belief and acting on it UNINTENTIALLY. Most people will not relise or understand what they have said or done until they are snapped out of psychosis.

To briefly give some idea on the extent of SWIMS psychosis:
1) Went off at Girlfriend telling her to F*ck off across the road to her parents house. -- Parents live 20k's away.
2) Kept asking what the f*ck she was doing at someone elses house with an ex girlfriend of mine she has never met (including a guy = 3some).
3) Out of nowhere, forcing my opinions on something. I did not know what.

---- All this included deep aggression and confusion while going on. As you have no conscience thought or control over psychosis, It will act on your subconscience. Thoughts, Paranoias, Anything emotionally attached to you, will be used in psychosis all at once. All at once meaning, you will not understand what you said/did until AFTER you have been snapped out of it.

340 G's (within 4 months) Later, SWIM relises its Game Over. Time to wake up to reality from this speed induced "now to SWIM considered" depression & anxiety.

Anything to add? Anything to attack? Please do so. Im no psychiatrist.

This is simply SWIM's view and experience and belief that most people in this thread have not hit psychosis. GHB induced psychosis is very much the same as Speed induced, although, you seem to be able to physically have control but not consciencely.

Psychosis is something you will remember for the rest of your life. It is something which in my experience can NOT be controlled by will. Imagine a nightmare, you cant escape.. It can be compared nicely to that, no control, in an environment you believe exists but does not.

- SWIM.

^ Maybe I am just extremely fucked up right now.. but what was the deal with the 3rd person? Kinda freaky...

On the fourth day up I was taking a train back home from college with a sizeable amount of pot on me and the first thing I see in the station is a group of cops and dogs, watching everyone walk in. I stop in my tracks and start walking away back towards the entrance where there was a corridor leading to restrooms. I soon realized how suspicious that must have looked, so I run (tweaker logic) to the hallway and went into the restroom where I opened up my bag and dumped all of the weed into the toilet. (It looked like a green lake with floating lily pads.:( )

At this point, I've calmed down and get in line to buy a ticket. This rugged dude gets behind me and I know that he is planning on robbing me. I turn around in line to face him so he knows that I see him. He is staring at the zippers on my purse and bookbag, studying them. All of a sudden I realize that he isn't trying to rob me, it would be stupid as there were plenty of people around us. I force myself to turn around and chill the fuck out, when this motherfucker grabs my purse and starts to run! And I thought it was all in my head. Security had been watching him, and got my shit back to me.

I get on the train and call my friend. The story about the pot had to be ambiguous and strange sounding to those around me. I hang up and all of a sudden the train stops because of some "difficulty." I was freaking out, thinking the people around me had called the cops because I was a terrorist or something and they were going to arrest me. So I grab my bags and start pacing the length of the car, convinced that I was fucked even though I was innocent and not caring that I was coming off as any more weird to those around me. Train started back up 20 minutes later and I just kinda shook the whole way home.

:D

I was up for 4 days, sick of doing nothing around my house. Ever since I started doing dope, I never really hung out with anyone but myself and my mind, which is fucked up when it's just you and your thoughts. Was doing it for months like this, I would be alright most of the time, but after a while It changed me. Anyway, one night I was done sitting around bullshitting, so I decided to walk to the bowling alley a couple miles away from my house. I get my shit, stick it in my pocket, and start off walking. Once I hit the main road, I go for a little bit then decide to go through the neighborhood to get there, so theres less chance of the cops pullin me over walking. I get in the neighborhood, and am halfway through it, when I need a smoke so I pull them outta my pocket, and light one up, then about 50 feet later I check my pocket and can't feel my bag in there, so I bugg and check everywhere, then I start to retrace my steps, and i found it lying there right where I pulled my cigarettes out on the ground before. which was in front of a school. so i pick it up, and put it in my pack, and start walking again, hoping no one saw what i just dropped, was like 1 am anyway. But, the second I put it back in my pocket and start going again i see this old brown caprice roll by me. i freaked, kept my cool and they drove past. i know the streets real well, so i make a right to go another route case they wanted to double back, i could jet the fuck out. then a white neon passes me by, nothing happens, then a light blue mini-van, and the last car was a white suburban. and a couple other ones, but i dont remember what they were now. and i start noticing these cars keep pulling around the last street i was on, and wouldn't come until i made another right, or left or whatever. these same cars kept coming, over and over in sync, first the brown caprice, then the neon, and the mini-van. i was getting fucking parano|d like a mother now, wondering how in the fuck they were following me. if they had radios, telling the next one which street to go to. or a place was in the sky monitoring my movements. they had me surrounded, and i couldn't lose them for shit. every new street i turned down i would look back, and there would be the last car coming around the street i had turned before. i didn't want to run because then they would definitly rush in on me for sure, figured if i just kept walking that i would be cool, cause they wouldn't think i was on to them. i finally make it to the next main street and cross it, and go into the addition across the road. and waiting for me the was the brown caprice, it made its out past me outta the addition. the next street i made it to, i turned it watching my back, and i fucking started trucking it down the next street to lose them, and when i did that minivan came around the street behind me out of nowhere! my stomach dropped but i kept running, thinking come fucking get me, cause my parano|a was turning in to rage now, like how fucking dare you think you're gonna follow me mother fuckers. it just past me by, and i tried to pass it off as jogging, at 1 something am. heh. anyhow, this shit kept up all the way to the bowling alley, i figured they knew where i was going at this point, so i just stopped before i went in, smoked a cigarette, and started to go in, when once i opened the door. this car rips up, and i knew it was the cops, i didn't want to run, so i just started walking at a really fast pace straight to the bathroom in there. got in, went straight into a stall, didn't look back, and then came in right after. i had my dope, in my hand pointed towards the toliet ready to drop and flush if they rushed me. then i'll fight. waited there, they left. so i sat a moment. figured they would wait for me to leave cause cops ain't allowed to rush stalls or some shit. i did a rail, and once i got back out in the alley, there was no way i could stay there, cause anyone could have been the ones following me. there were cameras in there, so after all that i just wanted to get back home... anyway, the whole way back i took the main roads this time, except for my neighborhood entrance. they still followed me, i figured the moment i dropped that dope, someone saw it, and started following me to my place or some shit. i took mad detours through my neighborhood, to lose them. they kept up with me to the final block, then i get home climb on the roof, and sit down trying to figure out why the fools were after me. sat there listened to my walkman. after an hour, i saw someone on the rood a few houses down. they had setup fucking snipers on me. all around, houses everywhere were ready to pop me the moment i got down. i didn't get down for hours, i pretended a few times i was getting down but get right back up real quick, just to see if they would rush me or start firing shots. i saw one of them in my shed, ready to tackle me. my door was locked, and i dont have a key to it anymore, and if i tried to go through the window they would definitly get me for breaking and entering, even though it was the house i stayed at. heh. i just remember staying up there until morning, and i could see better. finally, my mother came out in the morning. figured someone called her to tell her there was a man on her roof, nah she just left came back with mcdonalds breakfast. after a little while, i hopped down and jet to the front door, and i hear a car ripping around the corner, after all these hours of silence, and i'm ready to jump out and brawl cause i hid my shit under a shingle before i got down, they slowed down and just turned into their house. amazing how shit happens at exactly the wrong time, and turns out such a coincidence. my mother opened the door for me, told her i had just got dropped off by a buddy. put on the act you know. the rest of the day i just was looking out the window forever waiting for the cops, saw some in my bushes a couple times, ran out but they made it away. go figure. they're always just one step ahead of ya. you can never actually get them, but you know they're there. to this day, i don't know what the fuck happened to me that night. :D

I was chilling with my ex and a close friend of mine in a motel. I went to the bathroom to do a shot and I heard some voices and noise. I thought it was the cops so I lied down in the tub and covered myself wtih towels. I closed the blankets and lay there scared shitless for 3 hours! I still didn't tell anyone this story, its too embarrasing haha

Last edited:
I went to the bathroom and they went downtown to pick up more shit (I was under missing/wanted after runnign away from school when having house arrest). Other friend of mine was suppoused to come by and he was waiting downstairs...kept calling my phone.. they came back after 2 hrs 20 mins. After 40 mins my ex said something like "what are you doing there so long". That made me walk out. They didn't suspect anything.

I had tweakers in my apartment one time. I used to sell tweak and made the mistake of letting one in and in came three. I told them my house was bugged and bugs create alot of static electricity and I walked over to one(i was wearing sandals and sorta drug my feet across the floor) and I shocked her. her was like holy shit, and I kept looking her in the eyes like i was fucking serious. they got the fuck outa there-- if you have a similar problem try this. please.

Also, when i used to sell tweak I used to jingle the crystals like windchimes in the bag(q.p.). My girlfriend and I didnt do drugs but we liked to listen... It was like the sound of hella money coming my way.

My dealer used to pick up a pound and a personal sack which was an ounce, and bag em up and them tie the bags(17 ounce bags) to a string and wear them around his neck. I told his his necklace looked like garlic, except it attracted vampires. He was like you are soo crafty...

These stories seem really fuckin funny to me. But how do you guys that experienced this wild shit feel about it?

Do you look back at these strange paranoid experiences with a feeling of fond (perhaps funny) reminiscence?

Or does it all feel like an awful nightmare, something you would never want to do again? If so, does it keep you from doing it again?

well, i didn't post my myriad of experiences, they wont compare to trying to save the world from the martians (that is some funny shit) but....fond reminiscence. funny then, and funnier than shit now. It is only the first few days after that is is slightly embarassing and shameful.

Well I've seen my fair share of shadow people after being up for days on meth but I usually got wigged out after being up for days on coke. One night after doing about a teener at this rave I kept thinking everyone was saying I smelled. I over heard people in the lobby saying how they should'nt of let that girl in since she stinks. I went and sat in the bathroom for about an hour to tried and regain my composure. I decided to go crouch it the hall near the front door to get some air and this group of kids came and stood in front of me talking about how I smelled and one of the girls pulled out a bottle of perfume and acted like she was trying to spray it on her self but kind of pointed it over her shoulder so it would spray on me. I got so paranoid I left the party and went to my car, I said fuck it I'm just being paranoid and decided to drive around and do some more lines(go figure!) but of course I was so fucking paranoid I kept thinking someone would see me or I would get arrested. I finally drove back to the party parked and stayed in my car until the party ended. My friend had no idea where I was and just figured since I was'nt inside to look in the parking lot. She found me there crying paranoid as hell with huge dilated pupils and accused my of being on acid. I explaned what had happened and she was like " dude if you stank don't you think I would of said something"