Meth-psychosis stories.... you know you have one..

i feel so much better after reading this, i thought i was losing the plot but its just the meth

En_warp how could you have been in a shopping center NAKED and not get arrested??? and knowone noticed a naked person running around a bedding store??? Man, I guess the cops are pretty liberal in Australia...Anyway that story was pretty damb funny....next time you do alot of meth combine it with a good amount of acid and then go hang out in a crowded public place... ;)
[ 17 April 2002: Message edited by: Madhatter4 ]

En_Warp: That's some funny shit. Because of your story, now I'll be affraid walking in to a Bed Plus store :)

This one didn't make it in the first post because we were on LSD at the time, however, the true paranoia came as before the LSD trip I had been up for about 4 days without so much as a nap (on some good meth, maybe 2-3g per day [snorted] .. anyway, my girlfriend had come back from her holiday at her parents house, her last words to me were "stop doing meth NOW" .. so she gets back, we have sex (this was important as it was my second time ever having sex..) about midnight we drop 2 hits of a generic 'white fluff' .. so come 5am'ish we decide to go shrooming .. we get to the field and start hunting... I decide I'm going to be a smart ass and suddenly grab her and start running.. "a bull is comming, run, the bull is going to get us" .. she freaks and we are both running .. about 10 seconds later she asks "is the bull still chasing us?" .. I suddenly freak out forgetting that it was a lie, I then start running harder thinking a bull is actually chasing us, she then tripped and fell as for some wack reason she was wearing this fancy white dress, not fancy like expensive, she got it from the salvation army, but it was like a dress-up thing, this big frilly white dress .. horrible for shrooming, it got really dirty .. oh, the point, she fell and yelled for me to stop and I kept going, leaving my poor girlfriend to fight that horrible bull herself...

Sounds like many of the things you listed aren't really psychosis, just the natural side effects of speed (paranoia, comedowns, depression during the comedown).
As for #1, you should never use stims to study for an exam if aren't going to have any to take right before the exam. It's called state dependent learning.

Im 28 and I thought my MOTHER was snooping around my house for strands of hair to collect to send off for a drug test to prove I was on something, that was after 6 days up.
That same week, my boyfriend and his friend thought that a mutual friend of theirs was plotting to rob them (neither of them have anything worth stealing). They organized an "intervention" at the local club in an effort to thwart his efforts. Good thing they slept before they lost a friendship over it.

i was working as a delivery chick and had been sent on a country run. miles away from my base and i could hear them calling me on the two way radio i kept answering them but they couldnt hear me so i stopped at a phone box and rang to ask what the hell they wanted. the boss said thats weird bcos the two way only had a range of about a third of the distance that i was away from the base.....oops8( i managed to pass it off as i musta heard some other company on the same frequency?? all became clear when i got back to work and got into my own car to drive home when i could still hear them calling me on the two way? which by the way i dont have a two way in my own car 8o

I got two storys

1.) After a week long binge on speed in the middle of no where with two friends (there were 3 people camping with us who hadn't done any meth) I remeber hearing a rustle in the bush, which at the time I was convinced was a cop who had followed me from the city to bust me for doing meth (why me and why wait a week to arrest my don't make sense now..but hey thats tweaker logic)... So I figured I could kill him, burn the body and I wouldn't get arrested. So I charge into the bushs with a knife hacking at everything I could see until a friend finally grabbed me and basically knocked me out, but when I woke up I was fine thank god.

2.)another story I got however not as long..was going into my friends room one night to get her pipe so we could smoke some speed and being competly convinced everything in the room was bugged with microphones and video cameras..eventually I put on a face mask and burned me cloths right afterwards as to not be identified by the videos.

i remember we ran out of foil so we used a light bulb and smoked it all up at about 3 am. at 10 am hes still lighting it.(note there is absolutely nothing in it) so when he leaves to go home he steps outside and sits in our driveway a block from the police station and on a very busy street, and persistantly lights it saying " ITS NOT ALL GONE, YOU CANT WASTE IT" as ppl in their cars drive by. stupid

[quote from PhreeX]
we get to the field and start hunting... I decide I'm going to be a smart ass and suddenly grab her and start running.. "a bull is comming, run, the bull is going to get us" .. she freaks and we are both running .. about 10 seconds later she asks "is the bull still chasing us?" .. I suddenly freak out forgetting that it was a lie, I then start running harder thinking a bull is actually chasing us,
[end quote]

ohh man, that is just top funny! i had to go outside and laugh (am at work)...

Meth / Glass / Ice ......
First time: over 70 hour's! What the hell happend! The time just went racing by!
I tried glass for the first time last wensday night! I just wanted to smoke a bowl of it, maybe do a line or two and see what it was all about! I have alot of tweaker friends and I was curious on what was up!
To make along story short, it's 12:30 pm sunday and I just woke up from my comedown. After speeding around like a race car on 3 grams of glass for the past four days, I thought I would have gotton a little more sleep then 7 hours. But soon as I woke up I knew it was over.
All as I wanted to do was try it and next thing I notice I freggin tweaked out 4 days stright! The problem was that the person that let me try it was a friend of mine and had more then enough to go around! If I would have paid for this buzz I would be in the pawn shop selling all my crap now!
What happend on my 4 Days of tweaking!!!
3am Wens - Thurs 5pm: 14 hours of playstation,smoking ciggys,and doing jack but chillin! Took shower, went to work at 5.
Thurs 5pm - 8pm Thurs: Work sucks. (I drive a tow truck) Thought I could handel it but went home sick! Got home took another shower and went to a house party! Party was dope, all DnB, And lot's n lot's of T-w-e-e-e-e-e-e-K!!!!
10pm Thurs - 5 am Friday: After smoking and snorting glass all night I am ready to go home and call it a night! A friend is like well everybodys going back to **** house! Im like well ok, just for a bit! ROFL ya right go home in a bit!!!
5am Friday - 10pm Friday: Turned into a day house party! About 6 hours of PS2, spun a 2 hour set, Hackey sak outside in the street and took another shower and went to work! T-w--e-e-e-e-K!!!
10pm Friday - 3am Saturday: Work was ok, I impounded 17 cars in 5 hours witch is like crazy!! Damn tweaker!
3am Saturday - 9 am Saturday: Went to a party, Got shut down, Went to the afterhours etc..etc..etc..! Oh ya for some crazy reason their was more freeking T-w-e-e-e-e-K at this place then I have ever seen! What is it Shard season?
9am Saturday - 8pm Saturday: Just when I thought it was over, my 2 friends that I met up with at the party lost their car key's. So I said, lets go to my house, I realy realy need to take a shower and I'll take you an hour and a half away to your house! Got to their house and littlery get stuck!! Finaly decided after laying around stuck for hours that I really needed to get home, I tweak out the way home!
8pm Saturday - 4am Sunday: Finaly Im fuckin home!! Never so god damn glad to be home in all me life. Took a shower, got ready to pass the fuck out, my boss calls me at home. We get into a fight on the phone over some dumb shit. (nothing to do with any of this) So now I drive 20 mins to work, clean my shit out of my truck on my day off and quit that job after 3 years of working there! Went home tweak is finaly just about gone and I smoke a J, cram in a 1/2 sandwich,eat some advil and pass out!
Cracked out Sunday I wake up, take a shower and rethink what excatly happend!
71 hours total tweak time!
About 80 hours without sleep!
**The Comedown**....
I am very unhappy with my self right now. I never want to see that shit again. I never would have guessed that I would get hooked so fast! 4 days flew by in no time! I woke up with the worst headache,I can barley talk because my throte feal's like it's swolen and dried up! My whole body feal's like its broke, my lips are so chapped they crack. I noticed that they have swolen up a bit while I got my rest. And on top of it I have been sitting here all morning with a blank mind. Its like I broke it, its just not working! I catch my self zoning out about every 5 mins! You couldnt even imagin how much nasty stuff I have been coughing up from all the tweak/ciggs/weed I smoked! You thougt weed gives you a hell of a cotton mouth!! Shit this sucks! Another thing it's been 4 days since the last time I ate food! I couldnt eat anything! I tryed to forse down a Jr.Bacon cheeseburger but after chewing the first bite I knew their was no way in hell I was going to eat! The thought of any kind of food just makes me gag!! Bad stuff! But while under the influance, no sign of any kind of side affect!
I have had many cracked out sunday comedowns, but this one takes the cake! This is one of the most powerfull drugs I have ever messed with. It can totally take control of you and make you do what the drug wants to do! But while your on it you just cant keep your hand out of the baggy!
My addvice from my first time experanice: Leave this shit for the devil, Dont fuck with it!! If you want to try it get at most a 1/4 gram and go somewhere where you cant get ahold of any more! This is a drug that will take control of you and dry you up into a cracked out prune in no time! If I would have paid for this, my shit would be broke! I dunno if you have good control and could handle only doing a little bit, one or two pipes or a line or two, it wouldnt be all that bad! But it would turn into an addiction! Im actualy glad that my first time tryin it turned out like this because over what happend, I just never want to do it again! All as I wanted to do is smoke a bowl of it! Well I finished out doing over 3 grams of glass! I am one cracked out mother fucker right now and I will never touch this crap again and I hope you stay away from it too!!
Total funds spent on this trip: About 80 bucks! Without frendly discounts and hookups This would have been about a $350 dolla vacation! I couldnt see why anybody whould ever want to spend that much for this high!
Most of my friends are chewing my ass out online right now, Some of them are like Damn thats one hell of a first time,why so much? But their all calling me a fuckin crack head!!! The bad thing is that I feal like I am one.
This is something I will never do again! It was a fun 4 days but this stuff is way to harsh on your body! So think about what happend to me if you ever want to try meth/glass/ice! I had plenty of chances to stop and sober up but it just wasnt happining!
Peace,
Moken
P.S. This shit made me feal grose as hell! Problems sweeting and B.O. For some reason I had to take a shower about every 6 hours to feal clean! So make shure you pack some Zest and your toothbrush on this trip.

Reply to Mokenwee

Why assume that because you are easily addicted to 'meth' that everybody else will be as easily addicted to meth? Everybody is different and has different addictions, and different levels of addiction. I buy 1g of uncut meth and it lasts me a year, as I only have 1 point (1/10 gram) every 6 or so weeks (at a rave), and I have no problem holding it. I have been doing this for many years and never had a problem.

Maybe you should go to a drug counsellor and figure out why you binged so hard the first time, and maybe you will change psychologically and can take drugs in moderation in the future.

I personally love speed, and feel higher and happier and more alive than any other drug, but I know there is a big difference between drug use and drug abuse, so I am very careful with the amount I take.

Take care.

Last edited:
I had a major freakout recently. Off my head in my bedroom alone, i thought the guy i was seeing was fucking my housemate.I could hear the TV and though "holy shit, they're listening to that and fucking on my lounge room floor!

Stuck in a loop i couldn't decide whether to go out and confront them or try not to listen to the TV i KNEW they were fucking in front of!

Eventually i ran out of my room to find her passed out on the couch and him smoking billies on the front porch. He just looked at me hyperventilating in the door way and said "look at that", and pointed at a car parked illegally with its lights left on.

I looked at the car and freaked thinking it was my ex watching the house and about to strangle me because i was sleeping with someone else. By then i had decided that the only way to be 'safe' was to hide underneath my boy's Torana (regardless of whether or not i would fit).

THEN my neighbour came home playing ultra loud music in his car and had to be physically restrained because i was going to bash the shit out of him for making my house a 'target' (a target for what, i don't know)

Eventually i extracted myself from the paranoia loop which i was perceiving as a mustard, baby poo yellow, Datsun colour and went about my day.

seems that meth brings out some damn nasty paranoia in some ppl, while others can do 1 line and not do it for months/years. I never ever do meth recreationally, I sometimes use it to go out to parties when other ppl try to find the most MDMA containing pills, I take the ones with meth(yes, meth, orally, I know it feels better when snorted/smoked/injected but it`s also a lot tougher on your body). It makes me feel talkative(not blabbering nonsense like the e-tards), makes me want to dance, feel great and it does not make me feel StOoPiD the next morning. I never get any paranoid feelings with meth( I get the major freakouts when I`m on shroomz for some strange reason) nor do I feel addicted to it. To me it`s something you should do in small amounts, with more than enough time in between, I`ve seen it fuck up a lot of good friends, once they go through the "big change"(u know what I`m talking about right?) they never really go back to their usual selves. I`m so glad I don`t have that addictive personality.

the last time i did meth, about three months ago, i had the worst psychotic episode of my life. it's rather, er, stupid of me to do meth at all, as i already have paranoid schizophrenia, but it's the only thing other than coke that makes life feel okay. at least for a while. i was up a couple of days with my boyfriend doing line after line....i forget how many days....just days....talking non-stop, staring at mirrors as always, whatnot...then i started to lose it, lecturing my bf for about three hours outside (and i never go outside fucked up, i'm too paranoid) about why he is evil for not being vegan, bringing up all these facts i wasn't aware i knew of, but later looked up and realised i actually did know what i was talking about....then for some reason he was talking about politics, and i hate political discussions, so i lectured him, ranted, raved, for another like 4 hours or something outside yelling and screaming about how nothing will ever ever get solved through any political maneuver, no matter how benign, since the problems of the world are inherent within the political system and it must be abolished before any change could be made...i don't know. i forget most of what i said or what the fuck my points were and everything else....all i remember was getting very deep into economics and political history and whatnot, and i actually quoted things correctly that i am not conscious of ever having read. at a point my bf decided i was being much too argumentative and a bitch, so he went inside...i blacked out and when i came to i was in my apartment. he was sitting on a chair with his eyes open staring straight ahead deadly, and the room was acutely altered, a distinctly different place than what i think of as reality, and he just radiated a sense of deadness. i kept screaming at him to listen to me to wake up to acknowledge me, and he was dead. then i blacked out again and was in the kitchen and he was standing next to me and we were talking, arguing. he went into the other room and i sobbed holding the oven, wracking horrible crying...so he came back and asked me what was the matter and i just stared at him with a horrified look, because i couldnt' tell if he was real or not, because the him that was sitting in the chair was dead and unreal, and i thought he was gone forever, dead and non-existant...i made him convince me for hours he was real. it doesn't sound like much. but it was horrible. i've had hallucinations and psychotic episodes in my life before that were completely not drug-related, but this was terrifying. probably a good reason why i should never do meth or any other drug that's a no-no for the mentally ill.....but i am stupid and don't really give much of a damn for life anymore. i'm doing meth tonight. it's been so long. it's such a dumb idea.

AbraMontague, the hallucinations caused by meth are in fact the start of psycosis, if you trip out you are beginning to get to the stage but not there yet.

anyway, i have two psycosis stories up my sleave.

my first one happened last year when i was first getting into the rave scene. Me and a friend were sitting in an inner melbourne carpark after leaving the club for a while to have a burn, it was about 7 am in the morning and we were parked facing a fence which backed onto a laneway. we didn't know at the time but cops routinely drove through this lane as a shortcut to the street. throughoyut the night i'd consumed a fair bit of GHB and was fairly messy;) . anyway we'd been smoking for an hour and i had just finished having a smoke and as i put the pipe down a police car drove straight past the front of our car (paying absolutely no attention to us) after already being awake for five days and very fucked up i freaked. i got out of the car and ran to the other side of the city. i had my phat pants pulled up around my nipples with a look of terror on my face. i was running past hundreds of people just getting into the city screaming "help, they're gonna get me!!!". i'm actually suprised i didn't get arrested now i think about it. my mate found me 5 hours later sitting in a garden in richmond or something.

my second story happened this year at my friends beach house in sorrento.
i had been awake for 3 days smoking meth non stop the whole time, three mates had been too. at about 4 am a friend said he heard something knocking. i went and looked out they window and turned the outside light on. i fucken lost it andthought there was someguy walking accross the back yard staring at me. my friends said no one was there and to calm down. i told them he had jumped the fence an d we had to stop him getting away before he came back for us (i have no idea y this imaginary person would) but my friend is a hunting man and has 4 shotguns and semi automatic rifles in a floor safe under his bed. i knew the code so i went and got one, lucky it wasnt loaded! and ran out they back door and into the bush then the beach. my friends chased me for an hour and finally got me back.
they ended up hoilding me down till i calmed down.
then a few hours later we started smoking again
hahaha
DfI - crackpipes ar evil -

This post brings back some memories for me. Most of my meth usage occurred in the 70's. My experience is it will happen to all if they remain on it long enough. I knew more than a few people who had the blinds permanently closed, unplugged the phone and slept with knives under their pillows . One guy (cook) in Roshdale never came out of his room. His girlfriend answer the door and if you knew what to say she would let you in. She was a spectical herself. Ever heard the song TB Blues by Van Morison? I think it must be about her. Anyway you would give her the money and she would delivery the goods. Great stuff but what a weird place. I have barracaded myself into a basement apartment before as well. Lucky for me though it hasn't been long lasting-the really weird behaviour. I'm sure everyones walked down the street with the knowledge that everyone knows your high. Once you learn to recognize that you are having strange unfounded thoughts its time for some v's and bed. I seem to have about a 3 day period then I sort of stop getting high and just get weird. That is my cutoff point. I think it has a lot to do with burnout neurotransmitters.

wow.hereis a few 2 make ya think twice.2 friends in hospital in 4 weeks is enough 4 me to think hey !maybe im not invincible! 1st was on way home from hellraiser....great nite.except friend starts paniking/shallow breathing 3 ppl in car holding her still whilst kicking biting etc trying to find hospital was'nt fun(mind you due to memories of past "bad trip"contributed.next good friend on bender collapsed.usually outgoing and funny guy reduced to equivalent of someone with down syndrome.and i have to say our crew(2 above included)have had countless times "on it" and it is hard to say it was due to inexperience! more an example how it is easy 4 things to go wrong.and even tho thru the years ive felt bulletproof,i now know i could just be lucky.is that a fair assessment?