• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Smoking Methylphenidate HCL

AnDx

Bluelighter
Is there anything I can do to this shit to make it smokable? Could i try mixing some baking soda with it and cracking it up a little? Any ideas?

Don't smoke it... they taste like burning plastic and the 'rush' is rather weak.. you're better off eating it .. if you want to smoke something get some meth or crack (or if you're a raver, it's not crack but "freebase")..

Ya....but that doesn't answer my question. What can I do to it to make it smokable?

For anyone that's interested - Methylphenidate is water soluble by about 100 mg/ml. I'm gonna grind up 100 mg of ritalin, put the powder in a glass of distilled water and let it settle for an hour. The good stuff will dissolve in the water and the shit will sink to the bottom. I'm gonna pour the water out onto a pan/dish and let the water evaporate under a lamp. I will then scrape up the crystals at the bottom and vaporize that. If that doesn't work, I'll then try freebasing it with baking soda. Feel free to make any comments or suggestions.

WHY do some people feel the need to smoke everything...some drugs were just never meant to be smoked, and as PhreeX said, methylphenidate is one of these...snort it or eat it, you are going to WAY TOO MUCH trouble in trying to smoke it.

You don't smoke the freebase, the HCl salt burns just fine - the problem is the other pill shit ... yes, a cold-water extraction could be possible, I see nothing wrong with the theory - but why bother? Just snort or eat them for god sakes...
I like to IV but I have my limits, there are a lot of things I just WONT IV because while it could be done, the end don't outweigh the means...