• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

smoking coke

keroppi1

Bluelighter
ok like first off i tried searching and that shit like wouldnt work or was taking too long so sorree if this been asked b4 but n e ways...
like can you smoke coke (like powder, but still stuck together in a rock, and no not crack) by using tin foil by like putting it on the foil and lighting it from below and using a straw to suck in the vapors? will this work? is it a waste? effects? much thanks for n e help. xoxoxoxo

dude, seriously, if you rock it up, you can smoke coke, but it may then technically become crack...anyhow, there are so many better ways to do coke that u don't wanna smoke it out of tinfoil, plus the foil itself is gonna hurt your bod.

No,u won't be able to smoke normal coke on foil etc,or in a pipe.
Just dissolve in ammonia solution,or water+bicarbe of soda, and heat,this will rock the powder up+turn it to crack,which is nice to smoke!!well 4 some,do some reading up on crack first,the bad points etc.

There is no way to get high from smoking powder cocaine....it has to be cooked....when you smoke powder cocaine the only "buzz" you might be getting is from inhaling some of the dust into your lungs....of course there will be some people on here that say "fuck that man my boy knows how to smoke our coke" but this thread has been on here at least a billion times and you can find the same information telling you that crack is the only way to smoke cocaine on several different sites----erowid is a good one for example

there is a way that i've seen on here, to smoke cocaine hcl. it involves sucking the cocaine into a cigarette and toasting it.
maybe someone can elaborate on that.

^^^
Won't work. this has been covered about a hundred billion times. the coke HCl will break down when heated. the only way to smoke coke is freebasing.

HCl+NaHCO2->NaCl+CO2+H2O
just figure out these simple instructions and happyness(at least for 30min) is sure to follow

k, yes i sure have read all of those other posts.
one quick question.
will smoking a "Wall Banger" (a cigerete with coke in it) atleast give you a buzz?
i did it once and it tasted kinda like sugard down meth.. then i did a line and that was the only time i did coke, it was fucking wicked, that was 8 months ago.

agggg...fawk tobacco man
ghetto freebase it with bakingsoda, water, and heat. and put it on top of some bud.
mmmmmmmmmmm, good memories of smoking coco puffs and gettin mad fuct before band

I've seen people go so far as to dump half the cigarette out, mix in the powder, and then pack the tobacco back in the cigarette with a pen or something and smoke it. To me it seems like way too much effort, or a result of boredom.
The only thing that I really noticed was a little more realxed buzz, but then again it could've been the nicotine. A lot of people say they do it because they like the taste, which I would have to agree, but personally I think you'd be better off snorting the shit, or I guess if you really really wanna smoke it, rock the shit up. Personally I'd go with a line and a little on the end that goes in your mouth for that lovely nummy sensation.

Originally posted by Drayen:
agggg...fawk tobacco man
ghetto freebase it with bakingsoda, water, and heat. and put it on top of some bud.
mmmmmmmmmmm, good memories of smoking coco puffs and gettin mad fuct before band

"One time when I was at band camp..." Are you Coo-coo for Coco Puffs? :)

ok so like sorree for my ignorance but like is "freebasing" basically just smoking crack or is it the process of making crack from coke? thanks

Originally posted by keroppi1:
ok so like sorree for my ignorance but like is "freebasing" basically just smoking crack or is it the process of making crack from coke? thanks
it can pretty much mean either one
technically freebasing is stripping the HCl molocule off a chemical, but now the term has a few meanings.
but usually it just refers to the process.

Originally posted by keroppi1:
Both!

i always questioned this. People call them ooolees i think. So all these people are full of shit when they put coke in blunts? I never felt shit smoking a blunt with coke in it......

Quote from tonedeff from way back:
"The idea, as explained so beautifully by Roches, is to gently vapourize the cocaine hcl so that it soaks the tobacco and makes the coke easily smokable upon re-ignition. The trouble with smoking acid salts is not necessarily that their ignition temperatures are too high, but that there ignition temperatures are too close to their decomposition temperatures. In other words, by the time you get the shit hot enough to smoke, you're wasting it. The "cooking" process of powder cocaine in a cigarette or joint is an ingenious method of using this instability to the advantages of people who like to get high."

Actually, if you are a raver kid, you can feel better about yourself by calling rock cocaine "freebase" instead of "crack". But either way you look at it, you are still smokin' rocks.

Well back in the day we used to smoke "Chris Foilys" , some call em "pastys" You get a 12'x12' or and square piece of foil, sprinkly your coke all over the dull side of the foil, then sprinkles a bit of baking soda, then sprinkle about 3-10 drops of water and spread with fingers untill you have a paste, this got me really really high, then like 20 min later your dont feel shit except a quickend heart rate.
conclusion: BUY METH INSTEAD.

Originally posted by TripTastic:
There is no way to get high from smoking powder cocaine....it has to be cooked....when you smoke powder cocaine the only "buzz" you might be getting is from inhaling some of the dust into your lungs....of course there will be some people on here that say "fuck that man my boy knows how to smoke our coke" but this thread has been on here at least a billion times and you can find the same information telling you that crack is the only way to smoke cocaine on several different sites----erowid is a good one for example
I've said it before and I'll say it again: If you suck a line of coke into a cigarette and then toast the thing with a lighter for three or four minutes, it WILL get you fucked. I have a standing offer to people that if they smoke a cigarette that I have prepared in that way and they are not high I will pay for the coke, if they are high then they pay for the coke for that smoke and I get a free one. That has gotten me a lot of free coke smokes! Any Bluelighters out there want to take up the coke smoke challenge?
Harry