Bluelight

Thread: UFO's & arizona's gov.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    UFO's & arizona's gov. 
    First off id like to state i feel that their are ET& i do know a lot will disagree but im goin with science on this one. Either way though id like to see what people think of the Phoenix lights incident.

arizona's gov. at the time says flat out what was what & what he saw.
    link

I will never believe that fucking monster of a V-shaped Black delta was a few "flares".

Thats a fucking insult, people get pissed when they're spoken too condescendingly; if the gov. asked me to believe a house was a rock id get pissed too.
    Last edited by FrostyMcFailure; 27-07-2008 at 19:45.

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Not trying to sound wierd or nothing. I saw lights like this in Shepherdsville, KY. 3 of my friends pointed out, and i was the driver. At first there was like 4 lights that look exactly like these in the video. In an instant there was 11 lights. When i finally parked we got out and looked and there were no lights. We didn't even think anything of a UFO because wtf a UFO??? At first i thought in was some new typed of light for planes or something. Everytime i pass by this location i look and there is no lights, just a dark sky.

You may think my heads fucked up but I know what i saw, just dont know for sure it was a UFO. I just know what it wasn't

3. Collapse Details

Normally I am a skeptic but this incident is very hard to explain. The thing was huge and a lot of people saw if fly through Phoenix and to Tucson (like 100 miles). Not saying it was definitely an alien spaceship but who fucking knows.

4. Collapse Details

Flares behind a mountain, dude. Simple as. Disproved years ago.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tambourine-man
    Flares behind a mountain, dude. Simple as. Disproved years ago.
    How did the flares stay suspended in the air for so long and fly all the way from Phoenix to Tucson?

6. Collapse Details

lol nice...radiohead's subterranean homesick alien in the beginning of the clip

7. Collapse Details

pretty interesting but i have to say -

if there are aliens capable of traversing space to get to earth that means that they are capable of moving objects faster than the speed of light or they are able to bend space in some fashion. if that's the case then they are so far beyond us technologically that i really don't understand what possible interest they would have in our species/world.

8. Collapse Details

aanallein your right, I use a similar example when pplz say "why dont they land on the lawn of the white house"; when a human walks down the street & past an ant pile do they get down and talk to the ants? Naa.
    One of the reasons often given by people for "abductions" is seamen and other forms of DNA extraction but who can say 100% why.

Even though its not all that common varying civilizations do meet when the more advanced feels the time is right it seems. if you could stealth in and out of a foreign civilization's city & culture while studying it and the cultural as it grows from a passive stealth standpoint it'd be worth many many years & research teams.

imo: The earth is kinda like a giant test tube..
    Our world & civilization is at an apex where the next 20 years is most likely going to be action packed at the very least. Its equivalent as far as our comprehension goes to the most complex chess game imaginable and then some, this earth & what could play out that is. It seems that our genealogy shows signs of hybridization, hence our "missing link" (like 20 in 1 & many many missing predecessor along with muchos "junk DNA")

Its not everyday you get to see a civilization learn to work together & cooperate for the highest overall good or obliterate &/or nuke itself in the turmoil of conflict hate fear greed & negativity.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by dtugg
    How did the flares stay suspended in the air for so long and fly all the way from Phoenix to Tucson?
    Because they were alien flares from another dimension.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by dtugg
    Normally I am a skeptic but this incident is very hard to explain.
    Yeah, much harder to explain than a tower that collapsed "through fire", much less easier to be skeptical about than an international incident that led to America invading two countries so a few people could take advantage of trillions of dollars reconstruction costs and the worlds 4th biggest oil producer.

Particularly when the incident has already been explained as 'planes' and 'flares' and took place practically next door to a USAF base.

Here's a gun, there's your foot.

11. Collapse Details

Anyone interested in this subject should visit www.disclosureproject.org, watch the national press club conference from 2001, and read the briefing document prepared for the press/public.

Anyone who doesn't understand the reality of extraterrestrials needs to open their ears and eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by aanallein
    pretty interesting but i have to say -

if there are aliens capable of traversing space to get to earth that means that they are capable of moving objects faster than the speed of light or they are able to bend space in some fashion. if that's the case then they are so far beyond us technologically that i really don't understand what possible interest they would have in our species/world.

Here's a good reason: Nuclear weapons in space. Watch the movie "The day the earth stood still" [1952 I believe] for some good hypotheticals.

12. Collapse Details

haill yay, Dr steven Greer & others disclosure project. They had hundreds of military officials do a call for disclosure behind closed doors at the USA congress a few months back.

also i havent heard much about nukes in space out side of the rainbow bomb testing but i believe they'd use more advanced weaponry for space, starwars etc. lol

13. Collapse Details

I think that US military and intelligence officials' stance on UFOs was largely a misinformation campaign to help hide their secret projects. To what extent this is true, nobody knows.

14. Collapse Details

Here's a good reason: Nuclear weapons in space.
    It took an unmanned space craft almost 30 years to leave our solar system and is still light years from anywhere. The weaponization of space is NOT a threat to any alien species if they already possess the technology to traverse light years in a short span of time (ie, faster than light travel or space bending of some sort).

In all probability there is advanced alien life somewhere out there. Hell they might even be keeping a watchful and curious eye on us from some kind of observational satellite we can't detect. But to suggest that they are involved in human affairs or abduct humans or have a lot of time to fly around in our atmosphere for fun seems fairly silly.

15. Collapse Details

We can fly faster than the speed of light right now and have been able to for many years thanks to the fruits of reverse engineering projects by organizations like Lockeed. And as far as our weapons technology being primitive, we have been working with particle beam weapons [a la tesla] for quite a while.

Sounds crazy right?

A few weeks ago it sounded crazy that there could be water on Mars, and now we know that to be reality. Yesterday it seemed crazy that there could be water on the moon, but what do you know? It was just confirmed in samples brought back from one of the apollo missions.

History is only the most widely accepted version of the truth. Yesterday that water exists on the moon would have been considered total bullshit with no basis in fact.

Today it is the truth.

I hope some people understand the point that I'm making. PLEASE open your ears! Truth is not just what can be proven with pictures or a lab experiment! You can reach the truth through extrapolation and corroboration and common sense. Not only through scientists.

[edited for tesla reference]
    Last edited by YOESH!; 10-07-2008 at 14:18.

16. Collapse Details

LOL.... oh wait, you're serious... oh my.

17. Collapse Details

aanllein bro it does sound crazy im sure but in time it starts to make sense; much like puzzle pieces! Bush & powers that be would never considering loosing a 66 trillion dollar oil monopoly, would you? The mass population has been dumbed down and told not to look in "that corner" by main stream media etc. If a free energy device was released society's structure would clapse. If you dont have to work a 8-5 to pay for energy your not completely dependent on society's system to work for money which you loose to taxs and gasoline cost's anyway. Their has been fully electric & hydro cars for years which blow whats on the market out of the water.. Sadly they get brought out by oil or the creator gets killed, same ol same ol. I suggest researching

Nicholas Tesla
    He was completely aware of this. The dude was the father of the partical clider & had wireless light bulbs in the late 1800s; Einstein & twain bother documented this!

yoesh tis good 2 hear im not the only one whos completely fucking "(in)sane!"

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by YOESH!
    We can fly faster than the speed of light right now and have been able to for many years thanks to the fruits of reverse engineering projects by organizations like Lockeed. And as far as our weapons technology being primitive, we have been working with particle beam weapons [a la tesla] for quite a while.

Sounds crazy right?

A few weeks ago it sounded crazy that there could be water on Mars, and now we know that to be reality. Yesterday it seemed crazy that there could be water on the moon, but what do you know? It was just confirmed in samples brought back from one of the apollo missions.
    Bad example.
    It might have been considered "unlikely" that water would be on the moon or Mars. But it was never considered "crazy". It was certainly never considered physically impossible for water to exist on the moon or Mars.
    On the other hand, travelling faster than the speed of light has been proven mathematically impossible by Einstein's Theory of Relativity. If for some reason you COULD go faster than the speed of light (which you can't), you would go back in time. And I doubt a human could survive travelling that fast.

For me, I think it would be cool as fuck if aliens existed and were visiting us. But for some reason, it just doesn't jive with me for many common sense reasons.
    If there were any incident that is the most compelling evidence of aliens visiting earth would be the Battle of Los Angeles. There were thousands of witness and all conventional explanations seem equally unlikely.
    However, I remain skeptical.

19. Collapse Details

On the other hand, travelling faster than the speed of light has been proven mathematically impossible by Einstein's Theory of Relativity.
    BULL SHIT!!! If you are refering to e=MC2 this is a common misconception. e=mc2 means that nothing with MASS can travel Light Speed!! It doesn't say something cant be broken down into its most basic components and then sent past light speed. Take the principal of the atomic bomb for example. If you reverse it one could "build" matter(starting with atoms) from super condensing lots and lots of energy. I believe if we havent already this will be mastered soon, take a physical object for example of atoms, break it down to straight up light/energy send that fucker past light speed and then reconstruct it. With the technological advances a civilization even 1000years ahead of us would have itd be ignorant on our parts to assume "its not possible".

Clapsing time in on itself *like a doughnut* is another possibility but thats more so for ID travel lol.

e=mc2 imo isnt the end point of the race, its more so the first hurdle to bypass.

Luckily i saved everyone from the element 115 & anti matter generator lecture :P
    Last edited by FrostyMcFailure; 10-07-2008 at 20:05.

20. Collapse Details

Oooookaaaaaaaaay... For the sake of argument I'll pretend that such technology does exist in the universe. You actually believe that the engineers at Lockheed are capable of reverse engineering sucha contraption?

Frosty, are there any conspiracy theories out there that are too far-fetched even for YOU to believe?

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMcFailure
    BULL SHIT!!! If you are refering to e=MC2 this is a common misconception. e=mc2 means that nothing with MASS can travel Light Speed!! It doesn't say something cant be broken down into its most basic components and then sent past light speed.
    My nuclear physics is a little fuzzy but isn't matter's (something with mass) most basic components quarks and leptons, things that have mass and thus would be limited by E=MC2?

And even photons, which have no mass at all cannot move faster than the speed of light. They can only go at the speed of light.

22. Collapse Details

ahh, it's so easy to get lost in the details.

You cats need to look at the big picture.

23. Collapse Details

C'mon guys, I mean REALLY??? The guys at Lockhead reverse engineering a ship that can go faster than the speed of light? That's like expecting Leonardo da Vinci to backwards engineer a PS3. Now Leonardo was the best inventor of his day there are limits, man. LIMITS!!!

Yes, I am drunk.

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by EA-1475
    C'mon guys, I mean REALLY??? The guys at Lockhead reverse engineering a ship that can go faster than the speed of light? That's like expecting Leonardo da Vinci to backwards engineer a PS3. Now Leonardo was the best inventor of his day there are limits, man. LIMITS!!!

Yes, I am drunk.

I agree. Even if (huge if) the government owes alien spacecraft that have crash landed here, I don't think that there is any way that have reverse-engineered them. It would be like Indpendence Day, they had the ships for decades but have no idea how they work.

25. Collapse Details

no one said they pulled all the tech out. & what about the claims that fiber optic's originated from roswell! & how many people have really tried efficient methods to throw protons past light speed?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast