• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-G-X Thread

Yes, please do write a report after you've taken enough titrated doses to build up to something substantive. The reports of qualitative effects are so limited as to doubt even the predictive reliability of claims of "no visuals," as this could be chalked up entirely to individual subject or individual trial effects.

30mg will last a super long time. Its a great trip. Something definitely worth exploring. It can be intense at times and it seems to roll in peaks and valleys.

^More! Onset time and any comparisons to other psychedelics or combinations?
Does your experience confirm or deny the claim of no visuals?

30mg will last a super long time. Its a great trip. Something definitely worth exploring. It can be intense at times and it seems to roll in peaks and valleys.

You've done it? 8o

Where's your trip report, please?

Lucky. >:/

agreed, i've been wanting to test out several of the 2c-g series for quite some time.

I know dosage and duration , but I hope that somebody can approach me effects of 2C-G
I have no idea what I should expect , I think that when I finish first research I will write short raport

Please do write a report. I've always been interested to see if other people experienced this lack of visual activity or if that was just an odd reaction, among many other things.

please link to your TR if you wrote one. If not a brief synopsis here would be much appreciated!

Well thats certainly interesting. I was interested before when I heard about its mental effects/duration. Care to explain what you enjoyed/felt on 2c-g?(in terms of speak of it being visually muted, although mind wise nice)

Okay I really want this one... Just for collections' sake. I doubt I'd ever take it. That's far too long to be affected by a substance - though I believe it was 2C-G-3 that I was interested in greatly.

I wanted to receive also Genesha but because of the unsuccessful synthesis instead of red cristalls they turned yellow, all what has left is to check the activity of 2c-g , of course I'm going to short raport with separate doses , Give me just a some time on research , I hope that I'll respond soon.

Last edited:
Off-topic: I noticed you're from Poland, where abouts if you don't mind me asking? I'd PM you but you can't reply to PMs until you hit 50 posts. I'm in Małopolska myself, about an hour from Krakow. It's good to see some other people from Poland on BL. I'm actually only half Polish myself, but been living here for a few months now.

I'd very much like to hear your report psykap, and the reports of anyone else who's tried this.

Are you 100% sure that what you have is 2C-G? I'd start with a sub-milligram dose to be sure that you won't have an adverse reaction, then work your way up.

Let us know how it goes.

Hello , in any time I will receive 1 g 2C-G , in the internet there is not many informations about this substance , so Is here anybody who tried this compound? Is it similar to any 2Cx in effects ? I would be grateful for more details .

I hope you dont mind me saying, but if your talking about one thing you use much not many, you only use many if youre talking about more than one thing. Good luck with finding out. Otherwise thats a perfect post.

Jesusgreen Im from pomorskie / Gdynia , yes Im sure that it will be 2C-G for 100% , this compound will be from laboratory which's making new chemicals and those not well - known.

Last edited:
Sorry but you'll have to wait for my report about 2C-G. I've received an email from my vendor where he wrote to me that he's trying to obtain from ready 2C-G , 25G-NBOMe . As a consolation I will receive 25C-NBOMe and 25D-NBOMe so I'll devote my time for these research, especially I'm interested in 25D-NBOMe because I haven't found any information about dosage , I'll revive thread when it will be available.

Last edited:
25G-NBOMe? wow that's a big unknown. i hope he assays it thoroughly himself (and perhaps with a few close friends) first if he ever offers it on the open market.

yes 25g-nbome , i'd like to catch on this compound , i hope it will be possible We'll see

My jaw just dropped. I've been waiting for a trip report on 2c-g for 3 years.

I've also been ridiculously interested in the nbome series, and wondered very much (for hours on end many days) how the 25g-nbome would be.

You are about to have the chemical ive been dreaming about for so long. Sir, a report on this would make my year. =D

25D-NBOMe sounds interesting to me. For the 25X-NBOMe series the potency is higher when the more electronegative moieties are in the 4-position, the opposite of what happens in the 2C-X series.

25G-NBOMe? That lab is getting a bit overzealous IMO... This compound could last for days...